Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Cold Showers, Yay! or N-n-neigh!

LovingTolerance

I don't like them all the time, but I work outside and after work in thr summer, there's nothing like a cold shower to sooth my burning skin.

talk about cold take a shower outside with a hose in the middle of the night durring winter and your junk man freezing everything off but I got used to it after 2 minuets. while wearing swim trunks but I like either way regularly depending how I feel

youl see once you get used to it

N-N-N-NEIGHHHHH!!!

I like taking my shower with hot water even if it's a hell of a summer's day; nevertheless, I think Celestia understands me.

tumblr_m9eb3zS5YX1r1gkido1_500.png

I HATE cold showers! I don't care if they're not healthy, but I loke my showers to be hot, no matter what time of the year it is!

• 2 weeks later...

Cold showers around this time of year is the best thing. Cold showers are the best during the Summer time.

under normal conditions, I take warm showers,where i live it's generally too cold for cold showers 7 months of the year  :grin2:

in summer when it gets really hot,I take cool showers,  never outright cold

I usually take warm showers, but I sometimes just...get in that mood for a cold one. Especially when it's really hot outside.

They're pretty great.

• 3 months later...

Cold showers can be great on an especially hot day, but usually I prefer my showers to be warmish, bordering on hot, around 90-95F. I'd never take a full on cold shower, but if it's especially hot I might dial it back down to in the 70-80F range.