Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Cold Showers, Yay! or N-n-neigh!

LovingTolerance

• 1 month later...

I tried taking a few cold showers, and I didn't like them ^^; Sometimes I'll end my hot shower with cold, though, to help wake myself up and get me out of the shower xD

Goodness no... If I want a cold shower I'll just stand outside in the rain. No shortage of that.

Go Cold Showers! I don't have them often, but if it's boiling outside or if I've just returned from a cycling trip, there is nothing better than an icy cold shower, followed by a cup of tea and a good ol' fanfic. Ahh, the summer holidays XD

I used to hate cold showers but when I was in the Middle East, I often had to take cold showers and grew to like them a lot. They make you feel very refreshed and ready to start your day but it's hard if you're not accustomed to them.

I think if I went back to hot showers like before, I'd hate cold showers again.  :muffins:

• Brohoof 1

Cold showers are pretty soothing, but I have always preferred warm/hot showers, even if it is hot outside. I find them to be more comfortable overall. Maybe I am just overly accustomed to them. :P 

• Brohoof 1

Pass completely. Warm & hot shows are like being in a sauna. Very relaxing. Cold water is for drinking, not immersing. I have to deal with enough cold drying off.  

(edited)

No fucking way will I have a cold shower. They're horrible.

Edited by Papillon
  • Brohoof 1

I took a cold shower once on a whim, and after getting past the whole "brrrr coldcoldcoldcold" part that was rather unpleasant, it was actually pretty nice! I was pleasantly surprised. Still, I take more warm showers than cold, even in the summer time. It's just a thing I do without thinking about it most of the time.

• Brohoof 2

Cold showers are awful!  I usually enjoy being able to relax in nice soothing warmth whenever I take a shower in the evening.  It is a nice way to relax and unwind.  That becomes difficult to do when freezing cold water makes me feel awful.

Cold showers are the best showers! Especially in the summer for obvious reasons, but they're pretty nice in the winter, too! You leave a cold shower and walk into your nice and warm bedroom and it's awesome.

• Brohoof 2