Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Cold Showers, Yay! or N-n-neigh!

LovingTolerance

I always shower with warm water, not to hot (except it's a really cold day and I was outside the home) and not to cold. I don't like to shower with cold water, also in summer. 

Ive tried having cold showers at times....just because I've been too lazy to actually wait for the hot water to actually kick in.....I hate it everytime ahah

Did you guys know that cold water stimulates a more sexual mood than hot water...that's actually a true fact I thought you guys should just know.....

I mostly have cold showers on a hot day. Other than that, My showers are always hot.

• 3 years later...

Nope... Not even in the summer. It has to be warm enough so the water doesn't feel ice cold. When it's cold, I hardly even have the cold water on, or I won't even shower if there's no heating in the house. :lie:

Edited by Dusklicious
  • Brohoof 1

I’ve taken cold showers and I hate them! I’ve used showers in places with no hot water available and it was brutal! Bathing in cold water is one of many reasons I hate camping or ‘roughing it’ in any situation. I like to take my time with my ablutions and rushing through the process is no fun at all. :mlp_pout: