Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Cold Showers, Yay! or N-n-neigh!

LovingTolerance

Oh yikes! I don't like cold showers at all! x3 Even in the summer I take nice steamy hot showers. :P I'm all for heat. That's my kind of weather! So hot showers anytime anywhere for me! :squee:

• Brohoof 2

• 4 weeks later...

No cold showers for me. I'd rather be comfortable and relaxed when washing myself, so I use hot water.

• Brohoof 1

Ugh, cold showers are horrible. When I come home from a long day, I want to step into a nice, hot show rather than a cold one. I admit I take too long in the shower lol. xD

• Brohoof 1

I can't take cold showers; ever. It gets to 110 degress Fahrenheit here in Arizona, but even on the hottest days, I refuse to take cold showers. They're very unpleasant, and I'm a diva, so I enjoy hopping into a luxurious, steamy shower.

Cold in the morning; if I ever take a shower after a day's hard work outside, I do it hot. Cold showers are better for you (http://www.artofmanliness.com/2010/01/18/the-james-bond-shower-a-shot-of-cold-water-for-health-and-vitality/ and others around the interwebs and in books and studies), and they just feel good. Hot showers relax the muscles and are calming after a hard day's work; cold showers invigorate and get me ready for the day ahead.

Eugh, nope, it's gotta be warm for me. I take like, 30 minute showers. I do some of my best thinking in the shower. The water must help with problem solving or something. (Not to mention it's a pleasant way to ease myself into wakefulness in the morning, and sleepiness in the afternoon.)

That said, I forgot to set my alarm yesterday and woke up WAY late for work. (Lucky I don't teach 1st period on Fridays.) I didn't have time for a shower, so I just stuck my head under freezing water to wet my hair. THAT woke me up pretty damn fast. Still had a crappy morning because I hate being rushed... but at least I didn't stumble into school half asleep.

• Brohoof 1

Sometimes when I really need to wake myself up, I'll take the liberty of having a cold shower. Some don't see how I can do it, even in the summer. But I must admit, it's no different to the freezing cold water everyone says "Jump in, the water's fine!" while shivering their arses off. But anyway, it's not like I do it all of the time. Only really when I need a good slap in the face (usually when I sleep quite late and need to wake up and do stuff early in the morning).

• Brohoof 1