If you had more money than you would ever need, what would you do with it?

ElementOfTenacity

I think I posted on this already, but I want to do it again because I changed my mind:

I'd want to direct/write/act in a comic book movie. I know it sounds weird, but I really detest Superman, and I think I could make a Superman movie to make people like me like Superman. I also really want to see a Marvel Movie about the Civil War (not the band, and not that Civil War). The Civil War between the government and superheroes, and see all the X-Men and the Avengers in one movie, and Iron Man and Captain America duking it out...

I'd really want to see that. More importantly, I'd want to be a part of that. So yeah, like the total dork I am, I'd use my money and put it into producing a really, really good comic book movie. :3

• Brohoof 1

If I had more money than I'd ever need, I'd probably move to Great Britain, live there for a few years, move back to Minnesota, buy a huge house, buy fancy furniture, buy a lot of food, buy a fancy car, and live there until I died. Oh, and I'd also donate whatever money is left to Child's Play. And then I'd build a barn and create my own hobby farm. I'd be content for the rest of my life.

• Brohoof 2

I'm sorry, but i really despise conceted people! I've had enough with stuck up, selifsh people in my real life, I don't really need any more, especially online!

EDIT: If any of that made any sense. I am not trying to be mean, but I just nearly balked when I saw it...

It's a reference to tom and jerry, sir. Some movie they had about racing, and there was this arrogant douche who signed up, and that was one of his lines.

Try asking before raging.

Edited by Luna Moonshire

I just had this wonderful idea. I would buy Mars and start my own civilization there. I of course would the leader because of my grand amount of wealth. In time, the planet Mars would be superior to Earth in every way. I would even make the sky blue. Anything is possible if you have the cash for it. I would be revered as a hero and a Great Person for the rest of time.

That or just stay at home and do what I usually do. Hang around here and do nothing.

i would give some of the moneys to my best friends, pay off the national debt, buy food for the homeless, and keep the rest until further notice. you know, for my house, car, and family and such. i am saying that because i figure that this highly improbable event would occur in the future when i somehow manage to get a wife. i say somehow because idrk if that would even be possible. but i'm hopeful, so that helps!

I would Buy a Top-Notch computer and buy a shit load of games! uh... Buy a Bike...Buy A Xbox one!... Uh A new Mouse?... Shit ton of Books. Start a video game company like Game Dev Tycoon! I saw Someone on this topic saying about buying countries, I would totally do that also! It would be a Dictatorship! Muhahah, then The SAS and other special armed forces will come to assassinate me and there would be a Huge battle But I'd Die because I'd probably Can't even pick up a rifle, let alone shoot it straight.

Nah I'm joking Id probably Buy a small country, Donate a shit lot of money to the country and Rule as their Kind Dictator,Maybe a country in europe? Then If I'm allowed to change the name of the country it would be Nyria Nye+No Idea where i got the other  part from = Nyria!

First thing is first: fully pay to rebuild my old elementary school. That place practically was my childhood, and it could really use an update after 50 years. Anything I can do to give our kids a pleasant educational experience is worth it in my mind. ;)

After that, I'd devote much of it to paying college expenses. Just because I have an infinite amount of money doesn't mean I shouldn't give back to society and abandon my dreams.

Then I'd probably save the rest and begin to distance myself from it. I'd still like my kids to understand the value of work and striving for things, rather than just being able to have something. I'd still have the money for disasters, but I wouldn't flaunt it nor buy tons of fancy things.

It's a reference to tom and jerry, sir. Some movie they had about racing, and there was this arrogant douche who signed up, and that was one of his lines.

Try asking before raging.

*facehoof* My bad then, I guess I still have a fair bit to learn (I'm 25 and yet still learning), so to whomever I "raged" at, I do apologize.

With that kind of money i'd:

1) Invest in the stock market

2) Buy my pipe dream car Mark IV Toyota Supra and build the engine for Twin Turbo

3) Buy 2 family home by the beachside

4) Save some for my children's college fund

5) Take a month vacation to Port of Spain

6) Buy a boat

7) Buy land, build apartments and rent them out

8) Get me a fancy iMac

Spend it to create MY OWN WORLD (Or clousdale) OR AN AMAZING THEATER with all decorations like Disney.

But first I will go to explore the hole world, then do what ever I want and finally make that land full of magic!

:yay:  YAY!

I would first tithe 10% of whatever amount of money I have, then I would try to find the best way(s) of disposing what I can.  Why?  Because when you become rich, your "friends" ask you for favors; they will hate you if you say no.  I would probably invest what I can for the future, and donate plenty more to others who are on mission trips --one friend has been a full-time missionary in Nicaragua for several years now.

*facehoof* My bad then, I guess I still have a fair bit to learn (I'm 25 and yet still learning), so to whomever I "raged" at, I do apologize.

xD I'm 17, but I've always loved tom and jerry. It was probably the only thing I watched as a kid (outdoors family). It's an old show, so I understand if you didn't get it x3 It's all good, have a hug :3

• 2 weeks later...

Three things come to mind

Charity stuff I don't know what to do with it all so the needy can have some :)

Increase my blade collection, its an expensive hobby

Genetically engineer the mane 6 and then move on to the rest of the cast till ALL the ponies were real

a giant burger, a portal to equestria, an ak47 and rest to charity.

(then i would leave this place, and go play with cute colorful ponies while eating a burger and have the ak47 to hunt timbetwolves)

|MUST READ|

:)

Get the highest-end, military grade PC, a private jet (duh), i'd buy drawing skills if they'd sell them on the market :mellow: .The blizzard servers, youtube, google i'd buy all these+one of thos 85' UHD Samsung TV. And sadly but mostly a makeover to my country. A ps12 before it came out and A diamond ticket to brony con, a 5 star hotel room king suite while staying in the USA to go to brony con, fund Hasbro for more mlp episodes.

Make mcdonalds actually healthy. Send a full expedition to outer space to see if we are alone or not. And ofc some RD underwear a dj pon3 wallet a RD bracelet and a bunch of many other brony shirts :OO plus a set of MLP plushies the most realistic and best made ones :P

And ofc charity (but actually paying for brony con will be indirectly helping charity)

Edit: added some stuff i'd like to have--> A javelin (google it)

A portal to equestria PS : if i had all the money of the world i wouldn't need to wear underwear :P]

Also buy microsoft and leave bill gates wondering how i did it 

Buy apple in the name of Steve jobs and make good again (though i am an android dude)

Buy Nokia and make an agreement with android cuz windows phone are just not ... not supposed to exist

Make the official logo of peace a lava lamp instead of the color white

build elysium (you should what i mean if u watched the movie)

Wipe cancer off earth

Fund the research for black holes and anti-matter in swtizerland (to destroy all the haters and people that anoy me ) 

I'd fund the reasearch that will make me able to defy the laws of life 

Make the night 2 hours longer so that we can actually rest for school

Make schools only for gaming and get payed for advertising the school when playing online and winning every single match.

Let the brony con go worldwide on a world tour (like literally every single country in the world)

and that is it pretty much will ad in another edit if i find anything new

Edited by supersonic rainboom

• 2 weeks later...
  1. Buy a mansion
  2. Buy a bunch of merchandise from my favorite video games, anime, and cartoons.
  3. Loan some money to family members or friends that could use it.
  4. Buy a bunch of Blu-Ray movies, electronics, Video Games, etc...
  5. Use some of it for research on different things..

That's about it, I think.

Edited by WheatleyCore

Make really cool science fiction and fantasy movies.

Buy a ranch in an isolated place somewhere in the world. stock it with food and seeds and cattle (I like beef), live well off the land, even though I don't have too.

get a private jet. see the world.

Invest in space technologies. help people leave the earth and colonize space.