Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming What is the scariest video game enemy you faced?

Groo

I was just wondering what is the scariest video game enemy you have faced? Could be something that scared you as a child, or something that gives you the creeps now! Also I would love too see a picture!

The scariest enemy I have faced...

He was the reaper of souls...

Devourer of worlds...

Destroyer of Virgins...

This...

Monster was none other then...

Posted Image

• Brohoof 39

(edited)

No one's scared me in the recent years of games but as I kid I was so freaked by Dead Hand, the Redeads, Pyramid Head, and Giygas o_O

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by PinkieDaShy
  • Brohoof 15

Reapers from kid icarus. They aren't really scary, but man they are weird. Thank god they changed their sound in the game from the one in the trailer. The one in the trailer was freaky.

• Brohoof 1

This'll sound reeeeeeeally dumb, but...

When I was a kid (about 5 I guess) I played the Chicken Run video game (if I remember correctly it was for the PS1).

I was scared so much by the dogs, and when they caught me I freaked out. I shut the game off and ran.

I should pick the game up again and see how I handle it now that I'm 17.

• Brohoof 6

The scariest enemy I have faced...

He was the reaper of souls...

Devourer of worlds...

Destroyer of Virgins...

This...

Monster was none other then...

Posted Image

Stunfisk is really quite scary. First time I saw one I had to close my 3ds and regain my sanity.
  • Brohoof 3

This......

Posted Image

And this.....

Posted Image

They aren't as scary when you're not playing, but they are freakin' terrifying in the game for 1. They look like surgery gone wrong, and 2. You know that you can't kill them and all that'll happen is your ass being torn to shreads :unsure:

• Brohoof 29

There was a bugs bunny game I had as a kid. In one level daffy duck followed you everywhere and if he touched you you died. He used to freak the hell out of me, just because he followed me. Also SA-X from Metroid Fusion.

• Brohoof 1

Also SA-X from Metroid Fusion.

SA-X UUUUUUGH. FORGOT HOW TERRIFYING THAT THING WAS. That game is likely the most intense game i have played. (I never really play rated M games.)

• Brohoof 2

SA-X UUUUUUGH. FORGOT HOW TERRIFYING THAT THING WAS. That game is likely the most intense game i have played. (I never really play rated M games.)

Yeah, it was pretty scary, but then I grow up and better and made this video

And I was never scared again (I SWEAR I DIDN'T USE CHEATCODES)

I'm really not sure, final boss in Castle Crashers? Amnesia? Chainsaw guy from Resident Evil? Slappy from DR2? I don't know, I've fought lots of scary bosses in my years

(edited)

Posted Image

Growing up playing donkey kong 64 i had to get my dad to beat this boss for me, im not sure why but he scared the hell out of me

sorta similar, lord woo fak fak from banjo tooie scared me as a kid :o . I don't like water levels :P

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHEK2_Ck2tM

Edited by ʎǝlʇɐǝH ʎuɐp
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

ReDeads and Dead Hands from the Zelda games.

Icthyosaurs, Fast Zombies, Poison Zombies, and Antlion Guardians from the Half-Life games.

And last but not least, when I played the original Spyro as a kid, everything about the "Dark Passage" level scared the crap out of me.

Edited by Secret Agent Pony Joe
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

Warning! This may frighten younger members!

Okay now these things are extremely frightening and I would recommend taking caution before looking.

I'm talking of course, about the infamous

Grunts! ;)

Posted Image

Edited by Dragonshy
  • Brohoof 6

Does water count as an enemy? If so, water in any of the 2D sonic games was horrifying. As soon as I fell into water immediately I would panic and get out ASAP

• Brohoof 9

2. You know that you can't kill them and all that'll happen is your ass being torn to shreads :unsure:

I never understood that game. I've never played it cause I'm too cheep to buy it :x but what's the point if you cant kill an enemy? o.O Is there a mystery to be solved or something? but I mean even then cant you fashion a blunt weapon out of a chair leg or an iron pipe?

(edited)

When I got my Nintendo Gamecube, it came with the game Metroid Prime 2: Echoes, and as a 10-year-old, I was not amused as my enemies being:

1- Undead Space Troops (That were ON MY SIDE to begin with) (Did I mention they had guns as well)

2- Space Pirates (Who also have guns)

3- Bunch of nasty looking bugs

4- AND MY FAVORITE..

Posted Image

The Ing.

Edited by Zerσ
  • Brohoof 2

I never understood that game. I've never played it cause I'm too cheep to buy it :x but what's the point if you cant kill an enemy? o.O Is there a mystery to be solved or something? but I mean even then cant you fashion a blunt weapon out of a chair leg or an iron pipe?

Nope, just you and your legs to run your ass out of their sight. You can throw stuff at them and it will push them back for literally 2 seconds before they charge at you faster than Rainbow Dash, so stunning them is a no-no :(.

(edited)

I also really hated these enemies when I was a kid playing The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, but they were actually pretty easy to kill.

Posted Image

Edited by Zerσ
  • Brohoof 4