Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming What is the scariest video game enemy you faced?

Groo

Yes! Another fan of Timesplitters I see, man I remember when I would play that everyday. Timeplitters Future Perfect was one of those games where you could play it any time and not get bored, it had so much stuff to do on it, I loved playing as a certain character in each Timesplitters. In TS 1 I would be Green Alien, in TS 2 I would be Dinosaur and in TS 3 (Future Perfect) I would play as GOLIATH SD/9. Just out of curiosity who did you play as Clumsi Poni?

I never played TS1 or TS2.

I loved to play the dinosaur or I would play the giant fish (the shoal) or for classic sake I would play Cortez because he is an awesome protagonist!

What's your favorite weapon? Mine would have to be dual wielding flamethrowers. It doesn't work on higher star enemies but on lower star it was awesome  :D

• Brohoof 1

I never played TS1 or TS2.

I loved to play the dinosaur or I would play the giant fish (the shoal) or for classic sake I would play Cortez because he is an awesome protagonist!

What's your favorite weapon? Mine would have to be dual wielding flamethrowers. It doesn't work on higher star enemies but on lower star it was awesome  :D

Hmmm favourite weapon, I would say just unarmed because if you have a full game of just unarmed it was pure chaos  :lol:

I just remembered my most played character who I played as more than GOLIATH SD/9 and that was one of the hardest characters in the game to get I think he was called INSETICK SK/10 (yes I was a fan of the robots in that game they all looked so cool)  ^_^

• Brohoof 1

Well, this Five Nights at Freddy's wasn't scary, but hilarious.  However, I gotta say the Flood from Halo.  It's not one of those "Scary-Scary" type of moments, but throughout the game, they were like "a walking plague"...........

The scariest enemy I ever encountered was when I was a little kid and I was playing Resident Evil 2. It was the first game I played in the series so I didn't know what to expect. Anyway, I was playing just fine until the first encounter with a licker. Because I was little kid and a wuss at the time, as soon as I saw this bastard I ran straight out of my room and didn't come back for five minutes.

Just look at this dude:post-29385-0-82399200-1409784059.jpg

Edited by Shady Strike

The mind-flayers from Demon's Souls, their movement and their bells are pretty damn creepy. Pray you manage to sneak up on them without getting spotted... 

attachicon.gifmind-flayer-large.jpg

Wait...they had mind-flayers in Demon's Souls? It's official, that series is inspired by D&D.

Wait...they had mind-flayers in Demon's Souls? It's official, that series is inspired by D&D.

I don't think they're officially Mindflayers, but everyone calls them that. They're definitely similar

Speaing of DnD, Mindflayers from Baldur's Gate 2, another awful enemy....  :(

No one's scared me in the recent years of games but as I kid I was so freaked by Dead Hand, the Redeads, Pyramid Head, and Giygas o_O

dead_hand.jpg

ReDead1-1.jpg

pyramid_head.jpg

Giygas.gif

Giygas :D sorry X3 anyway yeah they look pretty creepy that's one thing for sure...

Chica The Chicken's worse, IMO: http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140818191033/five-nights-at-freddys/images/f/f8/FiveNightsatFreddys_W1600_H720_F21_T_0X289B65FF44258102.png

Every time FNAF starts, my only thought is, 'Please not the chicken... Anyone but the chicken...'

chica is easy to keep track off atleast, and she warns before the jumpscare.

freddy could have entered the room without you knowing, you dont know if he got in until its already too late.

and that goddamn constant laugh.

Most of the enemies in dead space, like when they are pretending to be dead, then jump at you. Then the big one that charges at ya. That's as far as I've gotten though.

Zombies in resi 4-6 they were pretty scary.

The brute or whatever in amnesia and the grunt.

I'll think so some more soon

• Brohoof 1

T-t-this, this thing right here

Silverfish.png

Monsters don't scare me by just looking ugly/terrifying. I could look into the eyes of a necromorph and say "Haha! You look funny  :lol: " (emoticon included) before hugging them. Remember pinkie in the pilot episodes? Yeh :v

But jumpscares

oh god jumpscares

And having an army of THOSE popping out of me out of nowhere just because I hit the wrong block...

I still have nightmares.

Luna halp

T-t-this, this thing right here

Silverfish.png

Monsters don't scare me by just looking ugly/terrifying. I could look into the eyes of a necromorph and say "Haha! You look funny :lol: " (emoticon included) before hugging them. Remember pinkie in the pilot episodes? Yeh :v

But jumpscares

oh god jumpscares

And having an army of THOSE popping out of me out of nowhere just because I hit the wrong block...

I still have nightmares.

Luna halp

I call bullsh*t that's intricately wrapped with tender love and care with an extra layer of bullsh*t :o

A mass of pixels vs the recombined corpse of a human being, who is twisted in ways that were, while being designed, psychologically on purpose to create the maximum feeling of unease?

Narp!

I call bullsh*t that's intricately wrapped with tender love and care with an extra layer of bullsh*t :o

A mass of pixels vs the recombined corpse of a human being, who is twisted in ways that were, while being designed, psychologically on purpose to create the maximum feeling of unease?

Narp!

Believe me or not, I'm VERY far from being brave and corageous. but I just waltzed among necromorphs with no fear whatsoever (except the occasional "sneaky enemy that pops out the air vent"). I think I even laughed uncomfortably hard at the baby bombs in DS2. I dunno, they looked cute and reminded me of Starcraft's banelings :v

But I never, EVER want to see a swarm of grey worms coming after my very soul, essence and building blocks again. Brr.

EDIT: I think it's what an enemy does that scares me, not what it looks like :v

Edited by Colon Vee