What Are Everyponies hobbies?

Mud Puddle

I have a lot of hobbies, I play video games, I watch anime, Watch Tv, Watch movies, I draw, i use photoshop, and I am poetically inclined. Those are my sit down hobbies. Actually I have one more sit down hobby that I acquired recently, I play magic the gathering. My active hobbies include Hunting or shooting guns of any kind, airsoft, I go for a light jog everyday (or at least try to), swimming, and I am not proud of it, but recently I have been in a lot of fights. People around where I live tend to not like the fact that not only am I a brony but I am a ginger too (bright red hair). I tend to win most of my fights, but it has gotten worse ever since I turned 18, jokers just seem to come out of the wood work.

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

Reading, cooking, soccer, and nerd culture. there are a few other things too like other sports and fitness, but mostly those 4.

Edited by BaBaBrony

(edited)

Where do I begin?

Well, I think we can all agree that MLP:FIM is somewhat of a Hobby. However, that aside:

I am into cars, music, and meteorology (weather).

Cars: I have been a fan of cars for quite some time. I work on my Acura every other weekend, attend meets and shows, and read up on the latest sports car projects and offerings.

Music: I compose/record my own music, but not on a professional level. I play piano/keyboard, clarinet, guitar, some saxophone, and I am currently trying to learn to manipulate electronic music. But The Living Tombstone will always have that title :)

Weather: Lightning, tornadoes, weather phenomena, solar flares, solar winds, atmospheric sciences, patterns...and simply just watching a storm. I watch the radar a lot and as a kid, I used to send emails to all my friends and family about weather warnings and upcoming forecasts :) lol.

So in conclusion, my bucket list is to one day combine all these hobbies into one single event to take place within one hour: Drive down the road in a supped up sports car with bullet proof windows and tough body panels, listening to one of my composed or remixed songs while chasing a tornado....like a boss.

Edited by Steel Matt

When I'm inside, I like to play video games, goof around on YouTube, and be a lazy deadbeat. In winter, I snowboard. During the summer, I longboard.

My boards:

Posted Image

Posted Image

My primary hobbies include website design, vectoring, writing, running (cross country training, sprints, et cetera), and spending time with friends.

I have been riding horses since I was a kid...I do jumping/cross country (used to any way) but my knee and shoulder is done for so I don't jump anymore

Otherwise I do duathlons...where you run, then bike, then run again

and gaming

my favorite hobby is defiantly freestyle skiing. ive been practicing tricks on my trampoline over the dry season that im gonna try this year. i can double cork 10 on my tramp now, but idk if i wanna try to double this year if ive never even done a single on snow yet :P

My main hobby, which is basically my lifestyle, is gaming.

After that, I like to dabble in a little electronic music making every so often.

I also play drums as a hobby. I want to get really good at them, but I dont practice near enough to really do that, sadly.

I mostly like to listen to Music all day long... Sometimes I end up going for a walk while listening to music and I end up about 2 miles away from home without realizing I was even walking

fishing. i fish alot and have gotten preety good at pulling trout out of local rivers and hauling lingcod and rockfish from there kelp forest home. other then fishing i also mountain bike quite a bit, and im into fish keeping. i dont consider myself a hiker nor do i consider hiking a hobby but some of the walks to my favorite fishing holes amount to a bit of a hike.