Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My least favorite episode would probably be Winter Wrap Up. Even though it was a great episode, I just hated how everyone was being hard on Twilight. Even though she ended up getting a job at the end, I was still upset. :angry:

Can't pick just 1 easily. The ones I skip when watching the show would be:

S1

1. Over a barrel (watch up until Little Strong Heart shows up).

2. Owl's Well That Ends Well.

3. Feeling Pinkie Keen (Can sometimes watch it).

S2

1. May the Best Pet Win (Watch until just after the Song).

2. Secret of My Excess.

3. Baby Cakes.

4. A Friend in Deed.

5. MMMystery on the Friendship Express.

My least favorite episode would either have to be The Mysterious Mare Do Well, because I think that the writer(s) sort of changed the personalities of each of the mane 6, and the episode didn't just feel right in any way.

Or Baby Cakes, I just didn't like that episode very well for some reason.

• Brohoof 2

Apart from Mare do well, you all seem to dislike the episodes I like '----'

I like owl episode, sisterhooves social and sweet and elite. wat

They're on my top 5

I did dislike the Mare do well episode, though. I agree that it put RD out of character, seeing Scootaloo abandon RD left me heartbroken.

I didn't particularly like Baby cakes, swarm of the century, boast busters and griffon the brush off, either.

I don't like Trixie >_< Don't hate me.

Edited by Negative

Well, I think the only episode I really could pick as my least favorite is Mare do well. While I certainly don't hate it as much as most others do. I don't really like it all that much.

But I like all the episodes quite evenly, i guess this is the only one I really didn't like all that much.

Feeling Pinkie Keen. It has the misfortune to occur right after my favorite Season 1 episode (Suited For Success) and for some reason I loathe it so much that I didn't actually finish it the first time around. It wasn't the moral, since I didn't even get to that part... it just really bugged me. Comedy that is based on the universe hating somebody for a day isn't my cup of tea.

I kinda liked the Mysterious Mare Do Well. Not my favorite, but it had some funny moments with RD.

Edited by Stellafera

Although the more fashion-centered and CMC-centered episodes aren't my favorite, I don't mind them. I didn't really like the Mysterious Mare Do Well, mostly because of how much it seemed to push Dash's boastfulness past where it normally is. I know she's supposed to be a competitive athlete and all, but I think the episode was a bit too overzealous with that fact.

It's still a decent episode, it just aggravates me a bit is all.

Sweet and Elite, which was shockingly bad. But otherwise, they're all great!

Sisterhooves Social, it was incredibly boring.

I also don't like "Suited for Sucess" and "Green isn't your color." Too much "Fashion" stuff...

But but but Rarity is best pony! How dare you all have different opinions than I do!

Posted Image

I need to watch the Owl one again to see why it was so bad. All I remember is a lot of bad puns and Spike getting jealous of a bird and OH YEAH the ketchup thing lol that was bizarrely random.

Huh, I see a lot of the same episodes popping up on everyone's list. While I'm not a fan of fashion, MLP manages to make the episodes worth watching, IMO. Either awesome songs, Fluttershy adorableness, or introducing awesome characters, they still manage to be gripping.

As for my least favorite, Baby Cakes. Not the only baby sitting episode, but the most obnoxious. No hidden Derpy or CMC nonsense to keep it engaging. Instead we have a brief exploration of how the races work in Equestria followed by a rather dull episode, especially for a Pinkie Pie episode. The first five minutes were the only part worth watching.

• Brohoof 1

Sisterhooves Social, it was incredibly boring.

it was and i also don't like look before you sleep it was an ok episode but not the best. but the next episode one bad Apple that is going to be a bad episode! look what is about

The Cutie Mark Crusaders are crushed when Apple Bloom’s cousin, Babs Seed, rejects their invitation to become a fellow Crusader and instead becomes a bully determined to make their lives miserable

Edited by Luna317

a bird in the hoof was annoying it kept coming on the hub and the others werent and i didnt like how philomena tricked fluttershy (even celestias pets are troll liscious)

i used to not like suited for sucess simply because the mane six broke character and made it seem like rarity was giving things away free when it seems like they had to pay for the gala dresses "Even if you simply have to fudge it

Make sure that it stays within our budget"

My least favourite would have to be Baby Cakes. I don't know, I just didn't care for that episode. I also didn't enjoy the cutie mark crusaders talent show one either (except for Sweetie Belle's singing).

Oh and I also didn't like a friend in deed. Cranky wasn't a bad donkey, and I loved the beginning of the episode (the songs were awesome!) but overall, it was one of my least favourites.

Hey gaiz, I rlly didn liek the Crystal Empire cuz the villain sucked and he didn have any skreentiem and LOL Gak had moar skreentime than him.

I'm thinking my least favorite to date is still Ponyville Confidential. It had way more of Diamond Tiara and her obnoxious, bitchy behavior than I personally cared to stand, and the CMC got hated on by everypony and it was sad :c Even though yes, everyone made up in the end.

• Brohoof 1

Season 1:

Look Before You Sleep (I really didn't like Twilight in this episode)

Over a Barrel (kinda boring in general)

Owl's Well That Ends Well (way too predictable)

Season 2:

The Mysterious Mare Do Well (everyone seemed out of character, especially Scootaloo, I didn't think she would ever just abandon Rainbow Dash like that)

I loved all the episodes, but these four were basically the ones I disliked the most.

• Brohoof 1

The one that introduced Owlicious.

This and Show Stoppers. Owls Well that End's Well was just dull and felt sleepy, and Show Stoppers made me hate the characters (As did a few other episodes that I forget right now)

In May The Best Pet Win (or whatever it's called :P ) Rainbow was kinda a really big jerk (much more then usual). So I'm not sure if I would put that in my tops.

Honestly, the newest episode looks like it might be a bit bad. Hopefully it's better then the preview predicts.

Edited by Firebolt

Season one, I really can't recall any bad ones.

season 2

Lesson Zero- at first I thought it was funny but then it justgot borring. Twi goes crazy, stuff happens, bla bla.

Baby cakes-First of all, Pinkie WAS being responsible, but then the twins suddenly got thier powers. Yes yes, I know what they said in the begining but really?

Ponyville Confidential-What reall got me was the fact that Featherwieght got premoted. I agree with other people who disliked this episode but that really got me. Okay, so DT and the CMC got thier dues but the guy who actually took the pictures gets premoted just becuase he told an adult? yeah, great lesson, if willinely do something wrong, you won't get in trouble if you tell someone.

It about time- I don't like war video games so the Solid Twilight meme is really annoying. That and thanks to Twi's line about an "epic pony war" I can't go to FFN with seeing it cluttered with Equetria at war fanfics. sorry to go off topic there but that episode really irks me.

AWC- Being an older brother myslef, I faced palmed when I rewatch the episodes. Shining is so useless! Here I thought MLP would so differnt then the other shows. Older brothers are either jerks, unimportant, or just mentioned. Then there's the part where he powers up a shield that only "he" can create. Didn't we see Twi do the samething a couple of episodes ago? and the whole love thing, the only interaction we get between the real!Candance and SA was at the end. Alright, we're told that they love each other but we never see. And supposedly this love was strong enough to send the changlings beyond Equestria. the Characters themselve are "Meh", but we could really use an scene were thier love believilble. A cliche scene would of work, seeing as the power of love wasn't any cheezier.

Man, thats got to be my longest post.

Edited by GrandMasterMiku

I can't really say I dislike any episodes, But sometimes the show has some scenes that I just dislike like if the show goes full out girly (well I know that what it is intended for but ya know) or if there is just a terrible joke.

It is like family guy I love it but some of the jokes are not funny.

it was and i also don't like look before you sleep it was an ok episode but not the best. but the next episode one bad Apple that is going to be a bad episode! look what is about

The Cutie Mark Crusaders are crushed when Apple Bloom’s cousin, Babs Seed, rejects their invitation to become a fellow Crusader and instead becomes a bully determined to make their lives miserable

i was wrong one bad apple was a good episode! and a good song! i don't like a lot a cmc episodes but this one is a good one! i should watch an episode before i judge it..
  • Brohoof 1

i was wrong one bad apple was a good episode! and a good song! i don't like a lot a cmc episodes but this one is a good one! i should watch an episode before i judge it..

I find that the key to CMC episodes is to go into them with no expectations whatsoever. Often enough they'll be decent at least. I agree with you, I actually didn't expect to like this episode, and while it's still my least favorite of season 3 so far it wasn't bad by any means.
  • Brohoof 3