Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How much do you love Derpy Hooves?

~SadisticFluttershy~

How much do you love derpy hooves?  

204 users have voted

1. 1. How much do you love derpy hooves?

• Yes!!!! I Just love derpy soo much!!
    • No ofcourse not!

I wouldn't go over the top and say she is my favorite pony, that being reserved for Fluttershy/Unicorn Twilight.  With that said however, I have a definite affinity for the wall-eyed mail mare.  It's just sad she got so much hate during the derpgate thing. 

I pretty much dont. She's very overrated like Vinyl in my opinion. She barely does anything. All she did was stir up a controversy due to an animation error that made most bronies go rabid. She's just unnecessary trouble.

Edited by Jamaican Jam

• 3 weeks later...

Cute little Derpy...my dear,

I really respect you.

You are beautiful to me.

Even when other ponies frown upon you, I will walk close to you. I will hold your hoof and we will walk through Ponyville together. We will see such jealousy upon other ponies' faces. Then we will walk into the park. Sitting on swings, I reach over to kiss you. You immediately blush, as we make out next to the trees and tall grass. And then Derpy reaches for me and holds me tightly in love. <3 <3

An un-measurable amount that they gods themselves could not possibly comprehend.

Still not as much as I love Twilight Sparkle, though. ^^ <3

Hmm would the answer just so happen to be "Do You know the Muffin Mare"?

I would like to sing the song:

Oh, do you know the Muffin Mare, the Muffin Mare, the Muffin Mare?

Oh, do you know the Muffin Mare, who lives on Derpy Lane!

^^you see what I did there? ;)

I would like to sing the song:

Oh, do you know the Muffin Mare, the Muffin Mare, the Muffin Mare?

Oh, do you know the Muffin Mare, who lives on Derpy Lane!

^^you see what I did there? ;)

Ah yes, well played good sir.

I like how neither of the poll results actually answer the question properly.

Derpy's replaced Luna for me as the most overrated character in the show. So I have to go with the 'no' answer, which I think actually stands in for the answer 'not much' or the like.

I love her very much. She wants you to quit the drama.

On a serious note, she's a bit so-so. She's a nice little fandom joke that's worth smiling at, so we have that.

(edited)

She's alright. I like her because she's a shout out to our fandom, but nothing else :D

Also, at least she's a shout out to our fandom - that makes her automatically less overrated than the only pony who I dislike that hasn't wronged my waifu in one way or another - Vinyl Scratch :eww:

Do not want.

Edited by ghostfacekiller39

that makes her automatically less overrated than the only pony who I dislike that hasn't wronged my waifu in one way or another - Vinyl Scratch :eww:

??? When did she do that? :blink:

To be honest, I could care less about her. She's cute as a background gag, but she doesn't have a canon personality or anything. I don't see the appeal of background characters in general -- I prefer characters that have been developed in the show.

• Brohoof 2

:muffins: I love her alot I connect with her because we're both disabled. I love that she's in the episodes. Especially the amount of screen time she got in the episode Equestria Games. :muffins:  Ain't nopony I love more than Ditzy Doo :muffins:  :derp:  :muffins::derp:

(edited)

Derp Derp Derpin Around! How is there any "No" votes? Derpy loves everyone, why can't everyone Love Derpy?... I Love Derpy.

post-19103-0-24849400-1400428493_thumb.png

Edited by MJDudeK

Overrated background pony. Sure she's cute but that's the only part about her. There's not real personality.

• Brohoof 4

• 2 months later...

Derpy is a symbol of the mutual love between the artists who made the show, and the people who watch it. They kept those derped out eyes not because they wanted a mistake in their animation, but because they saw that people thought it was funny and kept it. She is the mediator between creator and fan... A messeger, or mailmare, of a sort.

Also muffins.