Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Places you want to visit?

Jon the VGNerd

For the past 14 years of my life I've always wanted to go to New York City. I saw it on TV when I was 4 and thought it looked awesome. Now that I live in Maryland, I would totally go up there but I don't have any money at the moment.

Lol, I remember NY, went there when I was 6. It's the most crowded place ever! Plus it's chily there, not my type of place lol. I like suburban/rural areas :D

Hmm, would love to go to Normandy, France and see the invasion beaches and all the little museums they have there. It would be awesome!

I really want to visit Australia, Japan, Ireland, Scotland and Russia would be place I'd love to visit. Maybe sometime in the not to far distant future I can someday visit these places. I wish I could pause time or use instant transmission that would be cool

I'd love to go to San Francisco... The steep hills are awesome for long boarding... Plus... That's where SEGA of America is located!

Yes I am a sonic fan... Lol

Any other place? Um... Idk.. Japan probably... But then I'd half to learn Japanese.... Lol

I would like to visit: Japan, Australia and New Zealand. I think just flying somewhere overseas would be pretty cool but, right now not enough money to afford these trips :(

I would love to go to Europe some time. To be more specific, Ireland or England. Those stereoscopic grassy slope are beautiful and almost inspiring. They also remind me of Hobbiton in Lord of the Rings.

I'd also probably want to go to Japan. 1. Nintendooooooo! 2. Mangaaaaaaa! 3. Nintendooooowait I already said that.

I want to visit, Ireland, Scotland, England, Italy, Sweden, Germany, Japan, Switzerland, and Australia. All these countries have beautiful scenery, wonderful people, fascinating culture, and, in the case of Italy and Germany, excellent cuisine. I'm not a big fan of traveling usually (especially flying), but I want to visit these places at some point in my life.

• 7 years later...

Places I really want to visit are Scandinavia, New Zealand, Andalusia, South western USA (like Grand Canyon for example), British Columbia, Alaska and Iceland. 

I need to get out and see Yellow Stone, Yosemite, and the Grand Canyon at some point in my life.

Internationally speaking, I suppose pretty much anywhere in Western Europe would be pretty neat, or Italy or Greece too would be pretty cool places to go and see :yay:

I want to go back to Canada, Florida, and Wyoming, and I’ve also always wanted to go to Australia, Hawaii, and Ireland (I was going to travel to Ireland this year, but of course…). I also want to go to cool, interesting places, like caverns or monuments or boardwalks. 

• Brohoof 2

I’d like to go back to Australia, and New Zealand. 

Places I haven’t been that I’d like to go to are Antarctica, Alaska, Hawaii, Iceland, and Japan. 

• Brohoof 1

In my own country, I definitely want to visit New York City, Hawaii and Alaska, and I also want to visit Bend, Oregon just so I can go to the last Blockbuster lol

I also have never really traveled outside of my own country, and when I get the chance to I want to visit Canada, Japan, South Korea, China, Britain, Australia and Sweden, and I also really want to visit Estonia because I have an online childhood friend from there.

(edited)

Everywhere that everyone wants to visit. Hopefully before I become more pessimistic and less appreciative of things..

Also some remote Pacific island, maybe Kazakhstan and Romania because why not :wacko: . I guess I like less globalized, more “rarer” less visited areas. (Not that Romania isn’t “globalized” no offense :please: ).

Edited by WWolf

I think I have visited all places. I have stood on lava in Mexico. I have ridden the boats in Venice. I have climbed old castles in Ireland. I have been at the top of the Eiffel Tower. Touched the U.S. flagpole on the moon.... Wait... The last one I haven't. I would like to visit the moon one day!

• Brohoof 1