• Other (Please specify)
    • Multiple colours
  2. 2. What is your eye colour?

• Blue
    • Green
    • Brown
    • Hazel
    • Other (Please Specify)

I have dirty blonde hair and green eyes, though to be honest I don't know of too many people with green eyes (statistically it is one of the rarest eye colors).

Edited by The Oneiromancer
  • Brohoof 1

I blame my native american heratige on my incredibly wavy black hair, and my blue eyes. I love it though blue eyes are the best well right besides grey...

What about ginger!? D: I'm ginger, you should add it there :3 Gingers are awesome =w= I'm not just saying that because I am one >.> xD lol biggrin.png

I thought red hair and ginger hair were the same thing? I also have ginger hair, although it's gone a bit darker and browninsh as I've got older

I thought red hair and ginger hair were the same thing? I also have ginger hair, although it's gone a bit darker and browninsh as I've got older

Hmm I've never called my hair red before. But you're most likely right xD Ah well :3 Still, is ginger not the proper name for it though? Meh I dunno C:

• Brohoof 1

I have brown hair, and my eyes are brown/green. I don't mean one eye of each color. Each eye has a mix of brown and green in the irises, and which one shows up strongest is mostly determined by the lighting.

I have dark blonde hair (it does sometimes change colour, it comes brighter blonde around the summer and almost kind of gray around the winter) and dark green eyes. I like my combination.

They say I have dark green eyes because I might have a french heritage, I can't be sure since all Icelandics are Vikings, so we are kind of mixed with all of the scandinavian countries. 

Edited by Fluttershyfan94

My hair is a mix between blond and brown. It's more of a blond though, hence why I selected blond. I guess it is dirty blond.

My eyes are very similar, a mix between blue and green, but I chose blue, because blue is closer.

Brown and brown, the most generic colors for both. Actually, my hair's a little more on the auburn side, I think; anytime I look through some stray strands (my hair's pretty long), the light that reflects off of it makes it look reddish, so...I guess that's auburn? Correct me if I'm wrong, I've always been terrible with colors outside of ROYGBIV. happy.png

Well, I never answered such a question, but here i am!
My Hair is black and rough "I usually shave them all until i seem to be BALD!"

And my eyes are dark brown, I'm kind of guy who don't really care to be "So handsome", i care how i'm not JERK.
So, I like how i look and i do not plan to make any changes! :P

My eyes are steely blue, but my hair is a different story. Mty natural color is dark honey  blonde but well, I have been green, pink, blurple, purple, magenta, orange, bleach blonde, you name it, lots of different hilights at the moment, something messy blonde/brown/orange/yellow

Brown hair (thinking of dyeing black) and hazel eyes (always wished that they were blue). I guess you can say there's always something imperfect I have to point out.

Edited by Captain Sparkle

My hair is a hazelnut chocolate brown and my eyes are a teal blue, in my opinion it is quite strange for someone to have blue and brown hair, I would think I would have green like most of my family, hooray DIFFERENT!

• Brohoof 1

Really? I thought most of you would be a dirty blonde or something... It's the most common hair color here. Like 30% of the people here have brown hair. 

I have a mix of brown/blonde hair, and in some lights it's gray.

My eye color varies on modd, mostly being gray, sometimes blue and gold.

Or a Silver blue gray with gold in the center

Edited by Oireann

My eyes are the same color as strong black coffee. Seriously. They seem black most of the time but if you look closely or if there's enough light, you'll see that they are actually a very lovely dark brown.

My natural hair color is dark brown but it's currently dyed black with dark purple highlights.

I have purdy green eyes. My natural hair color is a dirty blonde,but it's dyed black. Basically I look like a female Harry Potter.

• Brohoof 1

Being half-latino, my hair is naturally brown and so are my eyes.

I honestly wish my eyes were like, orange, or something...

Y'know, like a fox... wub.png

Oh, am I being weird again? blink.png

• Brohoof 1

Brown hair, hazel eyes... how generic. I wish my eyes were more green... would be so pretty! I also want to dye my hair red someday, but I think I am waaay too pale to pull it off... sad.png