Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Cooking!

SugarSlatheredCandyApple

What's good about being Mexican?

Mexican food! My grandma on my father's side always cooks Mexican food. Sorry for sounding bias but I prefer Mexican food over all other. I hope on learning some of the things she cooks. It would be awesome if I could make myself some :)

I wish my family was mexican.

I have not had real mexican food since I was little.

Biscuits and gravy. There is no other.

I don't know...you can't go wrong with bacon n' eggs with your personal favorite fruit (Grapefruit) and either Orange juice or milk to go with it. ater is great too.

I love to cook my eggs with spices, to give it more flavour.

I much prefer to use Turkey Bacon than regular bacon from pig. It's much healthier, and less greasy. (I don't like greasy breakfasts either ;))

French toast is splendid with eggs too of course!

Edited by Hayze

Biscuits and gravy. There is no other.

*Gets reference*

But I wish I could bake or cook. To be honest I'd probably make rainbow-coloured cupcakes to screw with people but still xP

To be honest I'd probably make rainbow-coloured cupcakes to screw with people but still xP

Now I wanna bake a rainbow cake. The recipe we have uses Smarties, though I'd rather add Skittles instead.

But we're leaving on Friday, so that won't be possible.

Unless... hum. Perhaps I should bake it anyway. We'd eat a few slices, put the rest in the fridge, then finish it after we return as part of a belated New Year's meal.

Now I wanna bake a rainbow cake. The recipe we have uses Smarties, though I'd rather add Skittles instead.

But we're leaving on Friday, so that won't be possible.

Unless... hum. Perhaps I should bake it anyway. We'd eat a few slices, put the rest in the fridge, then finish it after we return as part of a belated New Year's meal.

Skittle cake is the best cake!

They are my drug! Besides ponies.

I think if you were to make it with Skittles instead of Smarties though, you would probably have to go with Vanilla cake with skittles am I right? If not, what else would you use?

Edited by Hayze

We already add some vanilla sugar by default, though it's just a sachet. But I like experimenting a lot, so I might try with three or more.

The fact that we have neither Smarties nor Skittles is a shame. :( I'll have to think up something else, maybe something that's not in the recipe booklet.

• 1 month later...

I just finished cooking dinner for my family and would like to ask if there are any filly or gentle-colts that enjoy cooking a good meal! If so what is your favorite dish to cook?

LOOKS SO YUMMY.

It's super easy to make as well lol, Just lay out 4 fruit roll ups in a large square, cover half of it with fresh made rice crispy treat, fill with candy, roll and cut. It only takes around half an hour to make 3-4 rolls.