Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Cooking!

SugarSlatheredCandyApple

• 1 month later...

I absolutely love to cook! I think my favorite thing to cook are homemade pizzas.

Posted Image

BBQ Chicken Bacon

Posted Image

Breakfast Pizza with Sausage, Egg, and Cheese

Posted Image

Buffalo Bluecheese Chicken (I went a little overboard on the heat level ^^; )

Posted Image

Pepperoni

Posted Image

Taco Pizza

Posted Image

Shepherd's Pie Pizza

• Brohoof 1

ive been a cook at a local restaurant.....i love cooking

my favorite meals to cook is chicken adobo, and any italian meal XD

my dream is to open a pizzaria someday

The only thing I can cook are cookies and toast. Even then I burn the toast.

Oh wait there's waffles too. I eat them so often I have that down to an art.

Edited by Silver Arrow

Cooking is one of my favorite arts, though I am far from being an artist at it.

Indian, Thai, Oakie-white-trash-americana and Mexican are my foods of choice. Really, anything spicy or mind-numbingly caloric!

Seafood paella is my downright favorite! It's so tasty and fun to make.

Mexican food is great too and Thai food is delicious! The spicier the better!

• Brohoof 1

I looove making breakfast. Eggs, french toast, muffins, pancakes, waffles, bacon, etc. I cook breakfast for my boyfriend and my family on Saturdays occasionally. I can also make pasta, sauce, pot roast, chicken, stir fry, anything in a box, dessert from scratch and a ton of other stuff. I'll make a great housewife some day. c:

• 3 months later...

Hyper-mega-ultra-super-huge bump, because I tried something new today.

Well, not exactly new, but it was my first time.

Posted Image

Ironically enough, the post above me is also about pizza. ROFL

This one is topped with emmental cheese (we had no mozzarella left), slices of Bleu d'Auvergne (like roquefort but less strong) that kinda stand out on the right side, and pieces of sweet pepper (the red mounds poking through the emmental).

• 2 weeks later...

so i assumed this post should go here, since it's an art, i guess, but if it needs to be moved thats totally fine!

...anyone on here like to cook? ive been trying to learn new "easy" recipes lately, and have found i really enjoy cooking. nothing like eating something that you made!

today's challenge - pesto! went to the farmers market a little late last weekend and they were starting to pack things up so i got 4 basil bags for free WAY TOO MUCH and figured id try out pesto.

any favorite recipes you've used? photos of finished dishes? or just favorite foods to eat i guess?

I've been cooking for a few years and I'm trying to go to culinary school so your not alone! How did your pesto come out?

cool! best luck to you - have you ever made pesto before?

i haven't started yet. been procrastinating. or maybe thats the wrong word, distracted? i need to get off this forum, eat something, water my plants, and then start :)

i haven't started yet. been procrastinating. or maybe thats the wrong word, distracted? i need to get off this forum, eat something, water my plants, and then start :)

I have made it once before and it came out really good. It shouldn't be too hard to do once you get over your fear of it. That and having a food processor helps. Think of it this way, worst thing that can happen is it doesn't taste good but with nice fresh basil that you have it should be awesome!

thats a good point :)

do you have any favorite recipes? or things you make alot? i like stir frys cuz theyre a great way to get rid of stuff in your fridge and it still tastes good :D

All you have to do is take a cup of flour! Add it to the mix! Now just take a little something sweet, not sour! A bit of salt, just a pinch!

Baking these treats is such a cinch! Add a teaspoon of vanilla! Add a little more, and you count to four, And you never get your fill of...

Cupcakes! So sweet and tasty! Cupcakes! Don't be too hasty! Cupcakes! Cupcakes, cupcakes, CUPCAKES!

post-5025-0-56838700-1343856315.jpg

Edited by Hazardus_Havard
  • Brohoof 1

I've spent a lot of time improving my fried rice. It's still not perfect, but it's better than the average Chinese restaurant, so I think I'm getting the hang of it :)

My mom tells me I'm a really good baker and is always trying to get me to make rolls for dinner. I don't like baking very much, though.

I can make some really good sauces, my favorite being a cheese sauce I pour over pasta and broccoli and/or peas. Of course, that's basically just cream and a bunch of shredded cheese in a pan, so it's not exactly hard to make :P

Ah yes cooking, now that I've graduated from high school, I'm going to be majoring in culinary arts in college, I plan to become a pastry chef once I get my degree, wish me luck!!