Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Saddest scenes in My Little Pony

Goodra

Don't forget the scene where Rarity and Spike are falling to their dooms, and Spike is about to profess his love for Rarity, but she just stops him in mid sentence and smiles, tears welling in their eyes, as they both smile, and await for death's sweet embrace.

AND THEN RAINBOW DASH

• Brohoof 20

Don't forget the scene where Rarity and Spike are falling to their dooms, and Spike is about to profess his love for Rarity, but she just stops him in mid sentence and smiles, tears welling in their eyes, as they both smile, and await for death's sweet embrace.

They need to continue RarityxSpike soon...

• Brohoof 9

I have underestimated this show countless times, and today marks the day that it never ceases to impress me.

At this rate, I would expect guns in the next season.

• Brohoof 3

there's alot of emotional moments i could pick but that would be hard to do i believe that there will be more emotional scenes in the future but for more the saddest part of any episode is the end credits witch means the show is over. :(

To me, the saddest scene is probably when Pinkie thinks that everyone no longer likes her parties so her hair deflates and she looks like she is about to cry. Also on my list are the times when Fluttershy cries(yeah, I'm one of those bronies who feels protective of Fluttershy). It just tears at my heartstrings to see such a sweetheart who would never hurt anyone or make them mad on purpose burst into tears. Edited by super muffin derpy506

It really got to me when Princess Luna gave up on changing her image in Ponyville. The way she started walking away on the bridge reminded me of the times I just couldn't fit in with people, no matter how hard I tried.

To me, the saddest scene is probably when Pinkie thinks that everyone no longer likes her parties so her hair deflates and she looks like she is about to cry. Also on my list are the times when Fluttershy cries(yeah, I'm one of those bronies who feels protective of Fluttershy). It just tears at my heartstrings to see such a sweetheart who would never hurt anyone or make them mad on purpose burst into tears.

That's two of us, bro...

• Brohoof 1

When Applejack admitted why she didn't come back to Ponyville due to not winning any first place ribbons and nopony would like her anymore I felt tears burning in my eyes.

I'll always love you Applejack! ;_;

• Brohoof 2