Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you would kill off any character in the show who would it be?

Hipstershy

Within the show there are many characters some that are good, bad, stupid, annoying, silly, odd,strange and etc. but if you could kill any of them which would it be in my case i would have to kill rarity she is way to stuck up and annoying to me just can't take it.

None of them. Not a single one. I would want to kill any of the marshmellow horses because of stupid ambitions. Seems quite silly.

• Brohoof 8

I don't want to kill off any of them. Yes, there are some characters I like more than others, but I don't dislike any of them. They are all charming in their own unique ways, and if any of them weren't in the show anymore it wouldn't be the same. 

Edited by Urdnot Pinkie Pie
  • Brohoof 8

Diamond Tiara.

And it could lead to a wonderful moral on how, even though they were mean to you or generally not good people, everyone deserves respect, especially respect due to the dead.

• Brohoof 11

Princess Celestia.

Not because I don't love her, I do.  But...just imagine the absolute chaos that would follow.

Of course...then the show would have taken a dark turn.

But still.  If it was to take a dark turn...this would be the way to go.

Guess id get rid of Diamond Tiara. She ticks me off at a personal level because she's not like Gilda (who just pushes anyone who gets in her way) No she picks on the most vulnerable people around her and that happens to be the CMC only because they're blank flanks.

I would say Gilda.  I never liked Gilda when I first saw her, and I still don't like her.  Sure, Diamond Tiara is spoiled and kind of a brat, but I find her fun to watch, don't hate me on that.  Gilda is just a straight up (pardon my French) bitch.  Every time I see her on screen, I just want to back her over with an Oldsmobile Vista Cruiser.  Also, you never make Fluttershy cry.

NO. This is not a soap opera. Characters do not get "killed off." Except maybe Sombra, but he was asking for it.

They don't need to have characters die. If they're not popular or not essential to the plot, you can just limit their screen time (i.e. Snips and Snails).

Diamond and Gilda are great characters who serve their purpose extremely well. It doesn't make sense to hate them or wish violence on them. I think they have a lot more going on inside than we know about, and that's what I think about when I watch them. Especially Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon. Those two have really grown on me.

Edited by TailsAlone
  • Brohoof 9

5.Trixie-ever since the first trixie apperance i hated her pretentiousness.havent seen magic duel so idk if she changed or not.
4.Gilda-She is a bully but i'd like to think that she is misunderstood
3.Diamond Tiara-a clear representation of kids today
2.Scootaloo-Dear Scootaloo, Don't worship false idols
1.Mr. and Mrs. Cake-ever since Baby Cakes i hated them

This is a horrible horrible question to ask...

I would never want to kill off any character in the show, no matter how much I disliked him or her.

Also, if anyone says Rainbow Dash, I'm gonna get so pissed it's not even funny.

• Brohoof 4

Wow I must be the only one who hates Snips and Snails, I would cut them off and replace them both with two foals able to show that boys are not just stupid ugly slow dense and all of those other things Snips and Snails have.

4 real the show need more males able to show we are not that bad. 

• Brohoof 1

Well, if we were to pick one, It'd be a tie between Diamond Tiara and Trixie.

...If Trixie didn't make up with Twilight and the rest in "Magic Duel". Diamond Tiara is the worst in my opinion.

Edited by Twi Rubix

Big Mac...

...I just hate the guy.

Don't ask me why, I just don't like him. Kill him off, create drama, good episode. Everyone will cry and I'll be like "Play it again!"

• Brohoof 1

Big Mac...

...I just hate the guy.

Don't ask me why, I just don't like him. Kill him off, create drama, good episode. Everyone will cry and I'll be like "Play it again!"

Nnope mlfw2890-HGH.gif

Anyways, I'd most definitely have to choose Diamond Tiara. Or Silver Spoon. They're just so agitating. It would've been Babs if she didn't change for the good, I forgive Trixie, and Gilda was just a space occupier that you know wouldn't come out well.

• Brohoof 2

Ditzy. Ditzy pretty much replaced derpy because derpy was 'offensive' to disabled people. I find that just unfair. That is all.

Derpy replaced Ditzy, Ditzy was her original name :I

I'd kill Derpy

Wouldn't even think twice about it, probably wouldn't even think once, just kill the grey pegasus...

Derpy replaced Ditzy, Ditzy was her original name :I

I'd kill Derpy

Wouldn't even think twice about it, probably wouldn't even think once, just kill the grey pegasus...

Well, Ditzy was the original name, they changed the name to Derpy, then, when the eyes were 'fixed' and the voice was changed, it was back to Ditzy. 

Rainbow Dash I'm sorry someone just had to say it. ;)  Anyone who knows me would know I love Rainbow Dash and Twilight Sparkle with all my heart. Which Pony would I kill? Hmmmmmm let me think about that............................................................................................................................................. oh I got it....... NONE Of Them. Being a fan of the show for as long as I have. I wouldn't have it in me to kill any pony. But, if it was like a life or death situation and I had to kill one of them it'd be Diamond Tiara.

Edited by Scootaloo Is Best Filly
  • Brohoof 1

If I were to kill anyone from the show they would have to be more evil then any of the villains we have seen so far. I couldn't kill a pony It would be like killing a human and a kitten at the same time (because they are intelligent and cute) and why would I want to no sense in pointless murder.

The thread title has to do with killing of a pony of the show. I don't think the OP wanted you to come in here just to post something that contradicts what he was planning. If you aren't gonna answer the question, don't at all.

Anyway, I don't want to kill any of them, but if I had to, it would be Silver Fork.

• Brohoof 1