Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

(edited)

Hello everyone. can you guys help me feel better by being my friends because I am feeling depressed because in most of the fandom, I feel like, I am the only person that loves rarity and cares about her in the fandom and I feel like no one around me feels the same way about her as I do and no one around me see her as best pony as I do and don't see her as their fav pony. Please help me, I have been feeling this way for 4 years and I need friends that are rarity fans ? I feel left out as a fan of rarity and lonely as a rarity fan :(. Please talk to me if anyone can, please pm me as well ?  

1436666__safe_screencap_rarity_dance+mag

Edited by NupieTheHero
  • Brohoof 1

7 minutes ago, NupieTheHero said:

Hello everyone. can you guys help me feel better by being my friends because I am feeling depressed because in most of the fandom, I feel like, I am the only person that loves rarity and cares about her in the fandom and I feel like no one around me feels the same way about her as I do and no one around me see her as best pony as I do and don't see her as their fav pony. Please help me, I have been feeling this way for 4 years and I need friends that are rarity fans ? I feel left out as a fan of rarity and lonely as a rarity fan :(      

There are plenty of Rarity fans here. You’re in the right place.

CB470B43-BA1F-4596-8DEE-27A55F6E724D.gif

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Here are some cute Rarity pics from the latest EG special.

LkjHe9.png

5vW956.png

0weLLw.png

6XG5kQ.png

ICkiXE.png

Edited by Guest

1 hour ago, NupieTheHero said:

Hello everyone. can you guys help me feel better by being my friends because I am feeling depressed because in most of the fandom, I feel like, I am the only person that loves rarity and cares about her in the fandom and I feel like no one around me feels the same way about her as I do and no one around me see her as best pony as I do and don't see her as their fav pony. Please help me, I have been feeling this way for 4 years and I need friends that are rarity fans ? I feel left out as a fan of rarity and lonely as a rarity fan :(. Please talk to me if anyone can, please pm me as well ?  

1436666__safe_screencap_rarity_dance+mag

@PiratePony and @Jeric are Rarity fans too.

• Brohoof 2

I really like Rarity. She enjoys being girly and fancy :3

I even have her in my screen name on here.

A good friend of mine also has a huge crush on Equestria Girls Rarity.

I also like that she's a successful business woman.

And beautiful pictures Rarity's Crush! :D (BTW, i'm pretty sure Rarity's Crush is the name my friend is using on this forum xD I know him as 'Jack' on a lot of other forums i'm on though lol He's a really nice person and his crush is so cute)

• Brohoof 3

I love Teacups, I love Rarity. what if..
f9d.png.584ac5a3583944fe86716d90afe5f06b.png
what have i done?:confused: ..I regret nothing:D
sorry, i couldn't resist when i saw the pic of gravy-rarity I tweeked it a bit to make it a teacup and here we are. kinda look like a swan:rarity:

• Brohoof 2