Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your Biggest Personality Fault.

Loriem

its easily my laziness. i hate work. i hate doing chores, i hate excercise, i hate doing schoolwork. i tend to not only procrastinate on schoolwork, but on everything in my life.

Edited by crazitaco
  • Brohoof 1

My biggest personality fault would be that, I find it extremely hard to ask for help with anything. I realize it's asking for help with certain things is not a big deal and I know my friends would probably agree to help me. It's just, I always get that feeling that I'm just a burden to whoever helps me out.

• Brohoof 3

I think my biggest flaw is that often times I don't feel confident about ideas I may have, which prevents from potentially doing/starting something that could be good for me or someone else.

• Brohoof 1

I'm cynical and critical, without being able to take criticism from others. I keep people at a distance, physically and emotionally, without even realizing I'm doing it. I'm so sensitive that I try not to let myself feel anything. There are a few more but those are my biggest personality faults.

Edited by TailsIsNotAlone
  • Brohoof 1

This has to be, like, the hardest question ever for me. I pretty much am a personality fault at this point. lol.

However, I believe I'd have to say that it is overall being a coward. In general, it has held me back in a lot of areas (including music, of course). Also, if I were a tragic heroine that would be my tragic flaw. It already pretty much was...

• Brohoof 1

I guess my major personality fault would be that I can be too cynical or harsh with my opinions. I'm open to all arguments from both sides, it's not like I am arrogant or anything, but the way I say things might not go to well with others.

I haven't really done that on these forums, particularly because I have learned not to really use that type of tactic on the internet because I can really get into some deep shit haha. Plus, everybody online has a different interpretation from what you choose to believe so there's really no need to be an asshole about contradicting that, you know?

• Brohoof 1

Oh, now this is a topic I have thought a lot about.

My fear of not having security (that is why I am an enneagram type 6: see here for a more detailed explanation). It is the root cause of my fear of failure, my fear of trying new things; all of the things that hold me back. I was a loner for a while, so now I am afraid of social gatherings because I feel like I don't know what to do (this has definitely been a thing I have been working on). I'm afraid of how I'm older than most people in my ballet class but not as skilled and how they might be judging me. I'm afraid that I'm limited in my experiences and perhaps too spoiled. 

It was a relief of sorts, though, when I realized this, because now I understand what that negative voice in my head really is, and how I can accept my fear but not let it control me. I've been a much more cheery and carefree person ever since.

• Brohoof 1

I have three that come to mind, although there are certainly many others :)

The first is sort of a gift and a curse as Monk would say, I have the tendency to get really wrapped up in things that I enjoy and while this adds a lot of fun to my life, sometimes these things can crowd out other things that are probably more important in the end.

As for the second, I really need validation and approval from other people and I hate to have people angry with me even if I haven't done anything wrong. It can really hold me back at times.

And finally I'm pretty good at helping others cheer up and be optimistic, or I like to think I am, but I'm actually extremely pessimistic and cynical, and that isn't really a fun way to live.

• Brohoof 1

Fluttershy syndrome, plain and simple.

I have managed to create a few personas to hide my shyness when needed, but it really isn't easy both acting and thinking in character like an actor on a stage. I wouldn't want to change this though because really, it's a small part of a larger picture of who I actually am.

• Brohoof 1

I'm extremely shy to people who don't know me, but kind of annoying to those that do. I also like to brag a lot. It's kind of hard for me to make new friends.

I'm going to say being too nice and trusting really easily. I do too much of that but in the end it hurts me :/

I try on working on it but it just seems to keep happening so I just live with it since its how I was born.

I'm not assertive enough for my own good, there's just been  too many missed opportunities in my life that I have missed due that fault of mine. Honestly I don't know when that lack of confidence happened, because I remember it wasn't always like that...

It just sort of happened over a course of time without any reason.

• Brohoof 1

My biggest fault is that I can point out all the problems someone else has and make them feel incredibly bad without hesitation. This usually happens when I'm in hyper-pissed mode and I'm not thinking straight, but it's my ugly side and I absolutely hate it :/

My biggest personality fault, is both a curse and a virtue, I am too sincere, honest and direct. This quality is good because it shows how reliabla I am as a person, but it's also bad, because I tend to say things (that are true) that may hurt some people feelings. Add to that the fact that I'm naive, so it's hard for me to tell if I did right or wrong after a while. 

• Brohoof 1

Ugh. I know this question the instant I read it. I'm very bossy. I grew up in a very strict household and the oldest child. My mother was often sick so I had to step into an adult figure at an early age. However, my mother passed away in September of 2011. When that happened I had to move in with my father and his family. There  I am still the oldest, but I have no authority over anyone. I end up being very bossy and controlling when it is not my place.  

• Brohoof 1

I am too lax at times, and my scores mostly suffer from it. There isn't really anything I can do about it, it just happens that I don't really care about anything really. This isn't something I acquired, this seriously is a personality trait of mine.

• Brohoof 1

Well, there's actually a lot of faults with me: 

-Stubborn

-Get distracted in my thoughts easily (bad for school)

-Annoying (as said by various classmates :P )

-Procrastinator

-Being loud

-Doing things without thinking first

-Lack of confidence

-Although it may not seem like it, I am very very very socially awkward, however I love being around other people (derrrrr)

-I tend to bottle up some of my emotions

-I trust some people too much

-I don't take most things seriously

So yeah, a big list right there. :P Hopefully I can change some things, but then again, we're not perfect. I respect people for who they are, and I don't judge people by their faults. :3

Edited by Pixiesong

I'm very insecure and can't talk to people sometimes. I'm socially awkward and don't take confidence in every step. Sometimes I feel like people are watching my every move, and as much as I try to tell myself, I can't help it.

• Brohoof 1

I'm careless, of everything, i'll say or do something without realizing how it'll affect me and others around me. I'm oftenly distracted, very easily too. And one thing everyone says about me is that i have a low self esteem, or that im too critical of what i do, or of myself :v

• Brohoof 1

Not sticking to things. Definitely not sticking to things. Whether it be procrastination/time management, a lack of motivation, or a lack of esteem or hope, I always seem to end up abandoning things I start. But I've been really pushing myself to change lately.

Edited by AtomicBassCannon
  • Brohoof 1

I have a few personality faults which i'm gonna list and talk about one by one:

• I sometimes take jokes too seriously or i don't understand jokes (like someone could make a joke about me and i will take offense to it and get angry, or i sometimes someone will tell a joke and they would have to explain it)

• I sometimes get really pissed off at something or someone. I also tend to rage alot when playing games.

• Sometimes i can be very annoying, like i won't shut up about something or i keep saying the same joke or meme over and over and over agian

Thats about it...man all this negative talking is making me feel down.

1. I either don't care enough or too much.

Things like rumors or someone pissing someone else off, I don't care about when other people are Making it a big deal.

Or I care almost obsessively when people are depressed or have a serious problem.

2. Extremely stubborn.

I very seldom will do something I don't want to do no matter who is asking or what the consequences may be.

3. Too nice sometimes.

I am either too polite to people that are extremely annoying. Or too nice to people I hate

Sometimes they use it agains me. 

4. I joke too much.

Around me nothing is sacred.

I dont care what it is ; The holocaust, Racist jokes, Religious jokes, Sexist jokes. Hell I even laugh when someone points a joke at me.

People get offended by my sense of humor. It has ruined a few 'friendships'. But then again if they were my friends they would've just accepted my different views in the first place.

Edited by yourmomsponies