Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming First videogame you played ?

Soultensionb

(edited)

Sonic 2 on my grandparents' Sega Genesis. I always had to play as Tails because my older brother would always hog the player one controller. He could never get past the part of Chemical Plant Act 2 where the chemicals would start to rise and you had to jump up the moving platforms - he would always drown or get crushed.

Edited by Awkward Segway

I...... I don't even remember what was the first computer/console I poked. :P It could be Atari, Amiga or NES (Pegasus here in Poland lmao) perhaps? I think it was either NES or Amiga, but I absolutely don't remember what was the first game I've ever played. :P

I believe my first game on NES was SMB (Mario) or maybe Tanks/Battle City. Contra is also one of the games I've played early.

But one thing I'm preeeeeetty sure of is that "102 Dalmatians: Puppies to the Rescue" was the first game I've played on PS1. :darling: Well, I've played a tiny little bit of "Spyro" and some tony hawk-like thing but on bikes i barely remember before 102 Dalmatians, but it was only for moments on friends' consoles before I had my own, so i won't count these.

I have no clue what was my first game I've ever played, but now that intrigues me. :ooh:

First handheld game I played:
9045041992610Mpna.jpg

First video/computer game I played:

Remember, these are the first because I actually played them with my toddler hands. My brother played many games, and I saw many others before I saw these.

ATV Offroad Fury 2 was bundled with the PS2 I got when I was 5 so that's the first game I remember playing. I have fond memories of playing with my dad and my brother.

Among my earliest memories of the game was exploring the Arlington Stream freestyle map and driving up on top of the train. :P

• 3 months later...

It is too difficult to pinpoint the actual first video game I played. I remember watching my brother play all kind of games. Some games I don't even remember the names of

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Vefka said:

It was Need For Speed: Most Wanted!

It was super fun and I still like the soundtrack

Was that the 2005 or 2012 version? The 05 version was one of the best NFS games that I ever played. Got my BMW back from razor at the end of the game. Oh and I escaped from the police and jumped over the bridge in my BMW.

Edited by zerox
  • Brohoof 1

When l was a kid and my parents bought a pc for my birthday (very old pc), the first game that l played was this game based on this cartoon: 

Spoiler

NASCAR_Racers_Game_Cover.thumb.jpg.5659ece4bf8809e23fe69d9ea0c227f1.jpg

I really miss the good old times. :coco:

My favorite character was and it is still Charger! :yay:

Edited by Midnight Danny
  • Brohoof 1

• 8 months later...

It was a jet ski game on the PC. I actually managed to track down a copy at the start of last year, which is amazing since it was such an obscure game.

My parents used to buy me those educational jumpstart games for little kids so most likely one of those was the first thing I ever played.

However if we aren’t counting those than it was Sonic 3 for the sega genesis. 

• Brohoof 1

Tennis, Jai Alai and Handball on a Telstar system. Telstar was the same as Pong on the old Atari system. Very basic but at least it didn’t have lots of bugs and an update every 30 seconds.

• 2 weeks later...