Soda, pop, tonic, coke, other.  

119 users have voted

1. 1. What do you call soft drinks?

• Soda
    • Pop
    • Coke
    • Tonic
    • Other (Please specify)

I call it by the brand it is,or I say soda.As the peeps up there ^ said I think pop just sounds kinda weird.Well most people around here call it soda.

eJkGTUE.png

Signature made by the awesome SirLunashy <3

I usually refer to them by brand name (Pepsi, Mountain Dew, etc) ,but in general I just call it pop. Which is weird since I'm from the South and everyone calls it coke here.

img-12468-1-rarity_mlp_forums_signature_
I'm just nobody at all...

Well I don't actually drink them much, and sometimes I refer to them as carbonated drinks, since thats what they are, and I don't drink anything carbonated(I'm weird ik)

But normally I just call them Soda when I do refer to them normally. Just always what I've heard, never heard Pop or any of those other terms honestly.

Ru8aWjK.png

Thanks to Gone Airbourne for the awesome sig!

My Oc's,

Ponysona, Bella

• 1 year later...

I used to call it pop, now I call it soda since I lived in a certain state where people call it a different term. I live in a state where there soft drinks called Ale-8. Friends have told me they brought bottles of Ale-8 with them and drank them in public, only to be questioned by police if it was alcohol (since it's a green bottle). I thought that was funny. :D

I call it soda because I'm from California and that's what a soft drink is called over here.

All my life needed was a sense of someplace to go. I don't believe that one should devote his life to morbid self-attention. I believe that someone should become a person like other people.

I'm Dutch, so I call it frisdrank. Which would be translated as soft drink, probably. At the very least that's how I call them in English. Coke for me refers only to the brand, tonic refers to only that particular drink for me and I don't like either soda or pop as words, so I don't use them.