Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Alicorn Twilight and Prince BlueBlood's Baby ?!?!?

MallowMelt

I am sorry if I offended you I know you were joking and so was I. almost every post in this thread is a joking post tongue.png i like to move it move it

Nonono! Sorry, I thought you were mad or something. >.< Or didn't know I was fooling around. I wanted to make sure that you knew. :U 

Imagine if this DID happen though. e.e Oh gawrsh, it'd be horrid. Twalot, dun stoop to his level! ohmy.png

Nonono! Sorry, I thought you were mad or something. >.< Or didn't know I was fooling around. I wanted to make sure that you knew. :U 

Imagine if this DID happen though. e.e Oh gawrsh, it'd be horrid. Twalot, dun stoop to his level! :o

it would be awful not only to the show as a whole because it tells little girls that they need to marry a rich guy to be happy. but also effects bluebloods character as if this is going to happen he has to become a gentlecolt and stop being the Heart Break Colt. thus removing the only thing that made him different from your usual Disney Prince who has no character at all. Also what about Twilights studies and friends? Unless its in the last episode of mlp i dont see how it could not change the show
  • Brohoof 1

it would be awful not only to the show as a whole because it tells little girls that they need to marry a rich guy to be happy. but also effects bluebloods character as if this is going to happen he has to become a gentlecolt and stop being the Heart Break Colt. thus removing the only thing that made him different from your usual Disney Prince who has no character at all. Also what about Twilights studies and friends? Unless its in the last episode of mlp i dont see how it could not change the show

Exactly! And I think the change would be too drastic to his character. Blueblood is a jerkish snob. Selfish, too. Very egotistical. I know people (and ponies) can change, but...He just doesn't seem to be one to. He probably grew up spoiled. tongue.png  

And, heck. Y'know, Shining and Cadence like...JUST got married. (Well, it feels like it at least.) Pulling another marriage into the franchise so quickly feels blechy. The end of show part, if it was done would feel cliff-hanger-y too though, y'know? It's quite what you asked. What would happen to the rest of the Mane 6? And Twilight's books and studies? Who knows. D: She just got hitched to Bluebutt, and they would have a baby in the future. D: 

Oh gosh, please don't let this happen! That would be...HORRIBLE. But I doubt they're going to do it, cause Twilight's young she was never given a definite age, BlueBlood's a snob and this is a kid show and you guys know that somewhere a angry mob of parents are waiting with flamethrowers to burn MLP and Hasbro at the stake for any little thing.

But about toys being canon, my mom bought me a MLP toy set thing during Season 2, and I remember being super confused because Twilight had wings. So...Woomp there it is.

Guys...seriously?,its literally the exact same picture as the Skyla toy. Same art assets, same crappy toy wings, it seems pixel for pixel the same image. It seems pretty obvious to me this is photoshoped. 

• Brohoof 1

My reaction to this:

http://youtu.be/0C-YgC6H6M

THIS IS THE WORST POSSIBLE THING EVER! IT MAKES ME WANT TO RENOUNCE MY BRONYDOM BECAUSE OF HOW HORRIBLE IT IS! MAKE IT GO AWAY, PLEASE!

Never! Embrace the Twiblood shipping. It is your destiny, The Dark Lord Twila shall take over and destroy every single Brony that is againts her with the help of Gak. Nothing can stop this

I don't think Rarity would approve of Prince Blueblood and one of her best friends getting together and havin' dem babies, otherwise this show would get so OOC.

Edited by тwιℓιgнт ѕραякℓє
  • Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

reasons why that is crap and is totally a load of crapsleep.png

1. the child would have more detail it would not just look like a sweetie bell knock-off 
  2. prince blue blood is an ass she would never marry him
  3. im sure twighly's friends would go nuts with her being pregers with his child
  4. the show would less interesting with her having to stay home and looking after a child
  5. the friends would never be the same again
  6. she would not be the pure pony we knew and loved

they cant risk this as a ratings drop and idk maybe the kids will like it

but i am pretty sure that us bronys will hate this.

even though im a girl and it would be cute it would just feel.......wrong.......

reasons why that is crap and is totally a load of crapimg-1405408-1-sleep.png

1. the child would have more detail it would not just look like a sweetie bell knock-off 
  2. prince blue blood is an ass she would never marry him
  3. im sure twighly's friends would go nuts with her being pregers with his child
  4. the show would less interesting with her having to stay home and looking after a child
  5. the friends would never be the same again
  6. she would not be the pure pony we knew and loved

they cant risk this as a ratings drop and idk maybe the kids will like it

but i am pretty sure that us bronys will hate this.

even though im a girl and it would be cute it would just feel.......wrong.......

I doubt it's going to happen, because when was the last time you saw a main character on a kid's show have a baby?

they could probably pull off a Twilight/Blueblood pairing with a good redemption episode, but a filly? uh-uh

remember when everyone thought the S3 finale would be a Shining/Cadence baby episode?

yeah

Princess Skyla pictures are fake, for one.  Second: Twilight would never go for a jackass like Prince Blueblood.  I think Lord Vader sums up my feelings on the matter quite nicely.

It might be a bootleg...it does like genuine though.

While I don't support Twilight being paired with Blueblood (I wouldn't pair Blueblood with anyone though :P), I've got to admit...that foal is actually pretty cute. :3

First off, toys aren't canon with the show. Second, Hasbro would NEVER put Twilight in a relationship with Prince Blueblood. They don't typically make a character that no one likes to put in a relationship with a well-liked character like Twilight.

First off, toys aren't canon with the show. Second, Hasbro would NEVER put Twilight in a relationship with Prince Blueblood. They don't typically make a character that no one likes to put in a relationship with a well-liked character like Twilight.

The only reason he isnt liked because he was squeezed into 3 minutes where they had to show zero positive points, unlike trixie and gilda and etc who had an entire episode. I think that the writers should take the blueblood tumblr headcanon. perhabs even be the ryan seacrest of mlp.

All this fuss about an April Fool... this was confirmed as fake ages ago, I am fairly sure.  Though I came in late, just as April Fools day was ending, and people were talking about how they were fooled by this.

Not really, Hasbro have been very lazy with the G4 toys, especially compared to the G1, G2, and G3 toys.  All ponies in the G4 toyline (be they ponies in the show, or toyline exclusives) are just recolors of the mane six, even if they are nothing like them in the show.  The only thing lazier is when G3.5 happened, and it was just the same seven ponies released again and again.  Basically, G4 toys is just what G3.5 would have been if they recolored the toys each time, and called them something else. 

But...but Blueblood loves himself. >.<
How can this be possible if he loves himself, and Twilight is in love with her studies. On another note, how can Twilight stand that damned BlueBlood? @_@

What? No way that would happen. First off, no way that Twilight will have a kid in the show. Won't happen.

Second, it says "Photoshop Montage by: Inv..." whatever the name is.

If the pony toy is real, I can't tell though.

What? No way that would happen. First off, no way that Twilight will have a kid in the show. Won't happen.

Second, it says "Photoshop Montage by: Inv..." whatever the name is.

If the pony toy is real, I can't tell though.

And, it was first shown on April 1, or at least that's when everyone was talking about it.

The toy could easily be "real", just recolored since all the G4 toys look like each other, so it would be very easy to recolor one if you knew how to.

• Brohoof 1

It's a joke.

Calm down, everypony!

Toys don't really connect to the show.

May I remind you that Season 4 hasn't even come out yet!?

Honestly, now. Why in the world would Twilight ever have a foal with Prince Blueblood? It makes no sense whatsoever.

I will even go so far to say that it's not scientifically possible.

>Implying there is even a one percent chance that Blueblood could find a mare.

Doesn't look legit, at all. In fact, that's not even a very high quality photoshop.

Oh Hasbro, what have you done. This is one of the most retarded mistakes yet. I say SEND THEM TO THE MOON AND FOR ONE THOUSAND YEARS! But really, that is so dumb.

*pulls put The Power*

Go away b***h, it's time for you to go away!

It's time for you to go to the moon....

Yes b***h, it's time for you to go to the moon!