~Starlight~

General How famous do you think you are on the forums?

I guess some people know me. I guess. :maud: 

:P

I never made it big, but I think most people here have heard of my name somewhere. That, however, by no means indicate that I'm popular. I'm just hovering around. Although most people who were active in around February to April this year probably know who I am and we have interacted at some point, which I am happy with. :darling:

Badges

I don't think I am famous at all, and I would  not mind it would remained that way, because if there are People that knew me from D.A. I would feel bad.

Badges

To some, I'm sure I'm more infamous than famous. But to the rest, I'm probably just that guy over in the corner who occasionally says something to no one in particular.

Badges

I guess I'm not so famous, even by not that I was not so active these weeks.

Badges

I'm pretty active and I've been here for almost a year now. I wouldn't declare myself famous, but rather 'known'.

Badges

Not that well known. I was more active for a time when I joined about 5 years ago. I come on this site fairly frequently, but I post only occasionally.

Badges

I don't think I'm that well known, I am still new here! 
Though I do try to be as active as a possibly can be!

Badges

I think I’m pretty famous  here in fact i I think I might be a little to famous here. I have 243 followers. In less than 5 months. I wanna thank you all who follow me I really appreciate it.

Badges

I'm... not very famous here. TBH, I don't really want to be either. I like being seen as more of the loner. It doesn't mean I'm not up and open for a chat or anything. I'm always like this on forums because I don't approach people. People often scare me, and I worry about whether I'm bothering them etc. It's an autism thing when it comes to my awkward social skills.

Badges

I don't really know....would YOU guys say I'm famous on here? ^_^

Badges

18 hours ago, Lucky Bolt said:

I don't really know....would YOU guys say I'm famous on here? ^_^

I think you are very well-known here on forums and in some circles famously-known for your passions.

as for me, I mostly posting in status updates. don't really take part in any social forums life and I don't do RP. so no, I am not famous at all. tbh I don't even want to be, especially since I'm not 100% brony material ^) I just love the show and it's community.

Badges

Probably not as famous as I was 3 years ago x3 After leaving the forums for a long time, I don't think a lot of people remember me :3

I don't know anyone here, if anyone recognizes me here they probably know me from the MLPTP or MLP Arena. I'm just a casual newbie here who will probably eventually be known for mentioning older gens a lot.

How famous? Me? I guess I'm known for drawing ponies in black and white, but other than that, nopony knows me for anything.

I dont think I'm famous..so id say 2/10..:derp:

Badges