Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What job would you end up with in Equestria?

Silverhoof

Ya know what they say. Death and taxes are the two constants in life.

OK, you're stuck in Equestria as a pony or a human, your choice.

If I couldn't make a living with my unicorn magic, I would probably work for the railroad, and at least get free travel perks. So what would you end up doing?

In any form I would end up doing what I do now and like my OC. I would end up hauling a long trailer from town to town bringing ponys their things that can't be sent by the trains.

Edited by Argumedies

Probably some type of doctor. I have a knack for knowing where things are, how they work, how they break, and how to fix them (anatomically speaking). Combine this with my love of helping others, and this is pretty much a no-brainer.

Not to mention, I might be able to work with Nurse Redheart. Which would make my life...

Probably studying magic and working out different ways to apply new discoveries for every day life. It's a bit unorthodox, but hey, inventions as complicated as the Super Speedy Cider Squeezy 6000 had to come from somepony having a brainstorm.

Edited by Celtore
  • Brohoof 1

I'd probably end up working at some national park or museum, doing a blend of tour work with the public and historical research.  Probably would be pretty sick working at Canterlot Castle in that capacity.  Sure do love me mah history! biggrin.png

Edited by Batbrony

Id most likely be building trains or civil structures. Closest thing you can get to engineering in a Victorian Era society.

Plus, trains bridges and clocktowers are cool :3

• Brohoof 1

I'd be doing exactly what I intend to do in real life - make music and perform it across the land. With ponies like Vinyl spreading their wub-wubness across Equestria, there seems to be a mass shortage of metal...which I would be more than happy to supply!

m/ angry.png m/

• Brohoof 2

I would probably either be a professional musician or an author, either way so long as I made enough bits to get me by I would be happy.

Well, assuming that Equestrian jobs require the same kind of certification, I'd probably be a hoof tech/hoof artist (nail tech/nail artist) and a mane stylist (ponies make the best color clients)!

I'd probably do a few other freelance jobs on the side, though. Just for fun.

Artist I'd assume. Its one of my favorite hobbies and last i checked, there's no computers in equestria. Unless Celeste hid em'!

Yeah, Spike is pretty much the closest thing they have to email and I guess they're content enough having giant libraries to not have the Internet. :P

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I'd most likely be working at some form of bakery. (Maybe even Sugarcube Corner!) 

Maybe I could do little doodles for ponies, too...Or floral arranging would be fun... Sewing..? I don't know...

Bakery. 

Edited by Tual

Me? Think Twilight's type of skills with Rainbow Dash's personality. I'm an organic chemistry/mathematics nerd but I'm very outgoing and competitive

If I end up on Equestria as a human, I'd make a business of brushing coats and manes. I got hands, they are great for holding brushes. Plus, I'd get to brush cute colorful ponies all day. XD

If I end up as an earth pony, I'd work with the land. A farm, perhaps.

As a pegasus, I'd try to get a job on the weather teams of towns. I'm fascinated with the idea.

As an unicorn, I'd try to do whatever it is that Fancypants does.

And just for the fun of it, if I get to be a griffon... Do they need mercenaries for something? That'd be cool.

(edited)

Well my personality is a mix between Applejack and Rainbow Dash with some Rarity, I'm a drummer, and I'll probably be a unicorn.  I'll probably work at or own a music store that sells all kinds of music and instruments.

Edited by Rolls Royce

I'd help my husband as a blacksmith or I'd be an instrument maker....My OC is what i'd be in Equestria.  I want to be an instrument maker IRL but I don't want to be away from my husband if I went to school.

• Brohoof 1

I'm currently learning to cook right now, so I would definitely get a job somewhere like Sugarcube Corner, or possibly somewhere else such as a pub or a cafe. I wouldn't want to work in a fancy restaurant or a fast-food place, since I worry so much about time, presentation and hygiene.

I would be a male prostitute inventor, and I would use my human knowledge to make myself very very rich by starting an industry based on products ponies had no idea were possible.

(edited)

Well considering my OC is a musician id probably make money from that or something, possibly from computers though if those exist in equestria( if there's no video games or stuff in equestria that would kinda suck though :P)

Edited by Zygen

(edited)

I would sell my body to science, letting the equestrian race learn all about us humans, and use the money I would get from scientist ponies studying/experimenting on me to live a comfortable life doing whatever I want. Maybe if I ended up being a unicorn I could make some use of my magic and maybe go into experimenting with it.

Alternatively, I would apply for a job doing some kind of work for Princess Luna, maybe just keeping her quarters tidy or helping to do other things for her, although I'm probably not fit to become a full-on Lunar Guard. 

Edited by Luna's Husbando

Ideally, I would end up becoming a saxophonist and depend on my musical talents to earn a living for the most part. Unfortunately, none of my other skills translate that well to life in Equestria since computers seem to not exist.

I would want to be a pegasus, and I would want to do something that involved a lot of flying. Maybe assist the Wonderbolts at the academy?

If not, I'd love to make a career out of flying that blimp seen in Apple Family Reunion. :D

Hmm 2 years ago if be a fit douchebag pony, now is be a fit, kind pony that is involved with management with something..., id also be a closet fan of my little human... No one would know... Shhhh

• Brohoof 1

I would probably be a seamstress or something of that nature? I enjoy making cosplay and even trying my hand at sewing plushies wub.png

I'm not super great, but if it was my special talent I'm sure I'd be good at it.

OHMAIGAD I just realized this is Rarity's job... well... I'd probably be a toy-maker then. Sewing plushies is different from sewing clothes, right? biggrin.png

• Brohoof 1