Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Anyone else dislike dogs?

Le Kvlt Dawn

• 4 months later...

Dogs are great.

Everytime I visit my neighbor, I'm greeted by at least 4 fully grown labrador retrievers and sometimes a beagle, a chihuahua and/or Scottish terrier. The dogs that are around at the time usually depends on what family they have visiting. Always hard to step through the front door when I'm invited in. :mlp_laugh:

But as much as I like dogs. I've always been more of a cat person having grown up with them.

I used to like dogs back in elementary and middle school, but that changed after a while. Ever since high school when I got my first cat, I realized how much I don't like dogs. They're smelly, loud, annoying, disgusting, and honestly, I don't think they're all that cute. A lot of breeds are even just plain ugly. Huskies and the fluffy ones are alright, though.

I love them but I can fully understand why people wouldn’t like them. They can be overly energetic a handful to take care o and incredibly loud sometimes along with having to deal with ones who tear your stuff apart so you gotta dog proof some stuff and keep other stuff high up from their reach. And sometimes really mean. 

• 8 months later...