Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming The Official League of Legends Thread

Vicke

That fun moment when you get into a ranked lobby and last pick does not know how to support but don't worry guys hes a diamond 1 smurf if we let him mid he will carry.....

fml

This is why I picked up support as my second role. Believe it or not there are some people who can't support XD

• Brohoof 2

This is why I picked up support as my second role. Believe it or not there are some people who can't support XD

Support is so fun too play idk why people avoid it so much imo adc is far worse and some of the people who play it make me want to end my life but some how its my best role lol

• Brohoof 1

Support is so fun too play idk why people avoid it so much imo adc is far worse and some of the people who play it make me want to end my life but some how its my best role lol

Agreed ADC is my weakest role. I can't stand not being able to take damage or get in front to bash people's brains in. :P

Guys... I just played against Pinkie Pie......

http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/1625009626/39038713

post-29677-0-64361600-1415548643_thumb.png

She did ok but my pulls where on point that game ^.^

Also she's in a team called "Ebola lovers" with Rarity

post-29677-0-73009500-1415549124_thumb.png

post-29677-0-64361600-1415548643_thumb.png

post-29677-0-73009500-1415549124_thumb.png

Edited by Reloaded Dice
  • Brohoof 1

Agreed ADC is my weakest role. I can't stand not being able to take damage or get in front to bash people's brains in. :P

Guys... I just played against Pinkie Pie......

http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/1625009626/39038713

attachicon.gifPINKIE.png

She did ok but my pulls where on point that game ^.^

Also she's in a team called "Ebola lovers" with Rarity

attachicon.gifWhat.png

4chan /mlp people probably.

GUYS I'M HAVING A BIT OF A PROLLEM

right so i decided to totally wipe everything off my hard drive and start everything up all new and stuff

so i get to the part where I try to reinstall league right

and now it's getting stuck at like 74% or 79% and the download just stops at 243 MB

i've tried just about every fix i could find, any of you guys have any ideas?

and now it's getting stuck at like 74% or 79% and the download just stops at 243 MB i've tried just about every fix i could find, any of you guys have any ideas?
Best bet would be to send Riot a tech support ticket.

All I have to say is this. Victorious Morgana sucks ass. I mean the spell effects are extremely nice and all but the actual champ model sucks soooooo bad.

Edited by Kurai

All I have to say is this. Victorious Morgana sucks ass. I mean the spell effects are extremely nice and all but the actual champ model sucks soooooo bad.

Yeah all the Victorious skins are like that.

How's everyone's ranking for season end coming along?

Got my friend to Plat with one of my smurf accounts and right now I'm trying to climb silver 1 0 LP to gold with my smurf.

post-4014-0-12327600-1415709103_thumb.jpg

I still have 3 hours and 30 minutes left till it ends for my region.

Assuming I have a 100% win ratio I might not make it. :(

Current status on ranking of my accounts:

post-4014-0-03664600-1415709236_thumb.jpg

post-4014-0-73897000-1415709240_thumb.jpg

post-4014-0-73310500-1415709243_thumb.jpg

Idk, im kinda in love with the whole thing. Really damn wanted it too. ;~;

How's everyone's ranking for season end coming along?

Still stuck in Silver V.

I gave up quit a while ago though. Too many stupid people for my own good.

Finished in Bronze II. Considering I had placed at Silver III, it's pretty bad. It was my first experience in Ranked and I lost big time at the start and never climbed back. I'll probably do better next season. My goal is to get at least silver, possibly gold.

Kalista sounds like an interesting champion for me. A lot of sustained damage with Rend and Q, and she sounds like a mix of Vayne, Thresh, and Pantheon. Oh how interesting!

But, I really don't like her structure, because it's not focused. She could support as well as ADC with her abilities. Of course with Rend, ADC is more viable.

Might be in my S6 roster.

Oh and btw, I got a 2 v 4 Quadra with the best Panth NA. Seriously, this guy was BOSS for upper silver. He supported my legendary mid-late, and my K/D/A ended as 30/4/13. It could have been better. I made mistakes that made me chased 1 v 5...

Edited by Twilly F. Sniper

I played 2 or 3 times this game and it was awesome the character development, phrases and even skills, but i wasnt really good, i tried another moba named dota 2 and i was kinda of better my role was support but community its really rude (i mean if you literallly speak on mic a lot of insultins in foreign languages will come by no reason) right there and i wanna try out this game again, can someone help me to start with it? I played with Jinx (loved his ult), Soraka, i think it was called Sonata (with this one i had more participation i remember) and Ashe.

Decided to play some Cassiopeia, thought I was going to have a bad time when I saw Akali as my lane opponent and Shaco cmaping me. Yeah. I was k.

T15lZnM.jpg

Also, right before we won, me and Haven kinda had a moment <3

073hacj.png

Edit: Also, 400 stacks in ~24 minutes

Edited by Eavath
  • Brohoof 2

So, I got an early double kill on Lucian and Thresh and proceeded to laugh at them in lane.

Lucian said that I was "Fucked for the rest of the game."

This is how that game ended.

2213cd14fde212d3a07385eaf23591a4.png

Yeah, I was so "fucked".  DGhB8qR.png

Also, me and Eavath had a bit of a moment where we had THE EXACT SAME EVERYTHING.

It was glorious.

I played 2 or 3 times this game and it was awesome the character development, phrases and even skills, but i wasnt really good, i tried another moba named dota 2 and i was kinda of better my role was support but community its really rude (i mean if you literallly speak on mic a lot of insultins in foreign languages will come by no reason) right there and i wanna try out this game again, can someone help me to start with it? I played with Jinx (loved *her* ult), Soraka, (with this one i had more participation i remember) and Ashe.

Id recommend playing bots to start getting used to it with an easy champ like Ashe, Caitlyn, or Jinx. Annie would be a very easy mid laner to learn and mess around with. Garen is a generally easy top laner to learn first. I wouldn't mess with jungle for two reasons, 1) its a bit complicated and beginners shouldn't jump into it and 2) its about to be changed anyway and will only become harder.

• Brohoof 1

So, guys, did you know that Vayne's win-rate with BotRK is ONLY ABOUT 50-55% (According to LoLKing)?

I have a new Vayne build to test. It's unconventional, no BotRKs OR Phantom Dancers. I will try this build:

Berserker's Greaves W/Furor, Bloodthirster, Infinity Edge, 2x Zephyr, and Mercurial Scimitar. Ought to be interesting.

The DPS would be ridiculous, I calculated a fairly high 2280 every 2 seconds WITHOUT SILVER BOLTS PROC DAMAGE. This is assuming the DPS will get to 2.5, which with DOUBLED Attack Speed (2 50%s), is probably about right.

So, guys, did you know that Vayne's win-rate with BotRK is ONLY ABOUT 50-55% (According to LoLKing)?

I have a new Vayne build to test. It's unconventional, no BotRKs OR Phantom Dancers. I will try this build:

Berserker's Greaves W/Furor, Bloodthirster, Infinity Edge, 2x Zephyr, and Mercurial Scimitar. Ought to be interesting.

The DPS would be ridiculous, I calculated a fairly high 2280 every 2 seconds WITHOUT SILVER BOLTS PROC DAMAGE. This is assuming the DPS will get to 2.5, which with DOUBLED Attack Speed (2 50%s), is probably about right.

Double Zephyr? Isn't that a waste of Tenacity?

• Brohoof 2