Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming The Official League of Legends Thread

Vicke

So, I tried to play Kat yesterday.

Wasn't too bad minus the fact that my mouse is currently wonky and has a much too sensitive right click meaning accidental ult cancels very easily. :z

Other than that, it was kinda fun.

Playing Varus this weekend. ADC Varus. I played him mid before. My build I plan to use is this:

1. Berserker's Greaves with Furor
2. Black Cleaver
3. Runaan's Hurricane
4. Bloodthirster
5. Zephyr/Situational?
6. Essence Reaver

Thought of it yesterday, aka when I saw Varus was free this week. I did try Urgot. Not a joke at all. Almost better than Kalista (Soulbond SUCKS) and better than the joke called Miss Fortune. LOOK AT ALL THAT AP BUILDING! XD (It worked, I went 9/6/12)

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Panth counters Rek'sai? WRONG. The opposite is true. Because Panth functions like Vayne, he needs a good early game. I could never outdo Rek'sai's burst. Same is true with Nasus. If it were a Wukong, I would tell different. The community's judgement is so screwed up.

By the way, if you play Caitlyn and lose lane to a LUCIAN you are the worst ADC in NA. Cait=Lucian counter lmao.

Edited by Twilly F. Sniper

I've never touched a MOBA in my life, but I'd be willing to try it one day.

It doesn't help either that my graphics gard burned out from Fallout on low quality graphics. :okiedokielokie:

I've never touched a MOBA in my life, but I'd be willing to try it one day.

It doesn't help either that my graphics gard burned out from Fallout on low quality graphics. :okiedokielokie:

Wow, that sucks.  :wau: Had my fan burn out too during my gameplay of Budokai 3.

I'm having problems with the emails not arriving when they should, i use gmail and outlook fr emails. But i ask for my username and pw and they never arrive, not even in the junk mail.