Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Things you like/don't mind that everybody hates?

Moonlight

(edited)

Well? Here are my things that I either like or don't hate like most:

• Silent Hill Homecoming, Silent Hill Downpour, the Silent Hill movies.
  • Shadow the Hedgehog (game), Sonic '06.
  • Calling (Wii game)
  • StarFox Adventures
  • Xbox One

and some select other things; how about you all?

post-15132-0-88415700-1374288980.gif

Edited by WheatleyCore
  • Brohoof 6

(edited)

Good mentioning of your list.

As for me, in the video game genre, I'm not a big fan of shooters, it gets a bit tiring after a while, along with motion games.

In T.V., I don't mind the walking dead, but zombies have been to mainstream lately.

I also don't mind honey boo boo, but I don't really like her like everyone else.

Overall, I don't mind a lot of things, just some.  

Edited by DXSilverX
  • Brohoof 1

Let's see, I don't like Honey Boo Boo but I guess I could like Batman & Robin if I could take it seriously but I guess I can't just yet. Anyway, I like superhero films while some people don't.

• Brohoof 2

Here's my list :D :

• The Silent Hill Movies.
  • Septum Piercings
  • Gauges
  • The Silent Hill Games (The Recent Ones)
  • The Resident Evil Movies.
  • Equestria Girls (I know a lot of bronies liked it, but all my brony friends disliked it.)
  • Brohoof 3

I don't really mind transgenders or cloppers. A lot of people hate it but I really don't.. It's just kind of weird for me since I kind of accept them. Which, is one of the things I get judged for.

• Brohoof 7

(edited)

The Wii

Equestria Girls

Gilda

All of the games I listed in that unpopular games thread

The Live Action Speed Racer movie

The Star Wars Prequels(okay, maybe except Attack of the Clones)

Edited by Megas75
  • Brohoof 1

Things that I don't mind that many people hate?

Well...

• I didn't mind Raiden from Metal Gear Solid.
  • I don't mind cloppers or shippers as long as they don't spam stuff in my inbox.
  • I don't mind the Final Fantasy games that came after 10 that much.
  • I don't mind Equestria Girls
  • I don't mind Justin Beiber and those people. People seem to go onto videos of people like Justin's and spam hate all over, but why spend the time to do that rather than doing my own stuff? I mean, you don't HAVE to go hating on somebody. I really don't see a reason why I would want to choke Beiber, but I'm no fan of his.
  • I don't mind the Wii or WiiU. As a matter of fact, I'd actually buy them. 
  • Brohoof 2

Dear Esther

Coldplay (among my friends)

cover versions of songs

Halo 4

Xbox One

All of the Conflict series games

Haters

Cloppers (i'm not one)

• Brohoof 1

For things I like

-Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword in the zelda series.  Many people seem to despise them but I enjoyed them

-New pokemon gens.  It would take a lot to make me dislike pokemon actually

For things I don't mind

-Justin bieber.  Seriously, even if you don't like his music, he's still a person, no need to send death treats.

-Xbox one. I won't buy it but let them shoot themselves in the foot if they want to.

For things I like

-Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword in the zelda series.  Many people seem to despise them but I enjoyed them

-New pokemon gens.  It would take a lot to make me dislike pokemon actually

For things I don't mind

-Justin bieber.  Seriously, even if you don't like his music, he's still a person, no need to send death treats.

-Xbox one. I won't buy it but let them shoot themselves in the foot if they want to.

I can agree with Twilight Princess, but so many fans of Zelda like Skyward Sword that some of them even make it surpass Ocarina of Time, and that's saying something. :)

Um, things I really don't mind or really like that everyone else seems to hate:

- Early 1900s music. I don't see a lot of appreciators here... in fact, I don't I've met an appreciator yet.

- Twilight Princess is my favorite Zelda game

- I really like Gilda

- Skunks. I really like skunks...

• Brohoof 3

I can agree with Twilight Princess, but so many fans of Zelda like Skyward Sword that some of them even make it surpass Ocarina of Time, and that's saying something. :)

Must have been on the wrong site then.  It just seems like hardcore zelda fans just bash every new zelda that came out after Ocarina of Time.  To be honest, it's not even my favorite (Majora's Mask takes that spot).

-Transgender people

-Gay marriage (at least it seems at times that everybody hates them >_>)

-Equestria Girls (it was actually pretty good ^-^)

-Archaic speech and morals (most of them anyways, there are a few exemptions)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

• Shadow the Hedgehog (game), Sonic '06.
  • StarFox Adventures
You dang ninja. :3

Anyways, I really like the older Call of Duty games. Pretty much every game up until MW2.

Also, I love Equestria Girls, Twilicorn and Sonic R is faaaaahhnn.

Edited by ReGen
  • Brohoof 1

I think that Bioshock 2 was even better than the first one. I also think that Dark Souls was better than Skyrim. I  think that Final Fantasy X-2 was actually pretty damn good (not as good as X). Same for Tactics Advance. I think that Darkest of Days wasn't that bad. Neither was Turning Point. I think that Pikmin is Nintendo's best franchise.

• Brohoof 1

PewDiePie, I don't get why so many people hate him.

Ketchup on scrambled eggs, white rice, etc.

Not having a cell phone.

Sitting alone at recess.

(Something I hate that everyone loves)

My voice when I sing. (Everyone's like, "Oh my god, Alana, you are SUCH a good singer!" or, "GO ON AMERICA'S GOT TALENT OR AMERICAN IDOL!")

• Brohoof 1

I don't mind the Twilight series even though I do see reasons why it's problematic. Bella is always someone I pity rather than hate. She appears to be in an abusive relationship and I can't hate her for that.

New Generations of Pokemon, I love, but people despise.

Hot Weather.

Cloppers, And things Relating to that

my singing voice (That isn't screaming)

Always Loved Equestria Girls, before it became Cool. 

~Rassie <3

• Brohoof 2

PewDiePie, I don't get why so many people hate him.

He's extremely immature and his idea of "humour" is basically screaming into a mic for 5 minutes (Not trying to start a debate here, watch him if you want to, got nothing against it)

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

I like sitting alone with my computer in the cafeteria, with my headphones at a high volume listening to them wubs while reading fanfics. Since I wear a hoodie and I'm usually alone I probably look like a weirdo but I don't mind it. It's like everyone hates how quiet I am but I don't mind it.

Edited by Fluttershyfan94
  • Brohoof 1

TheAmazingAthiest, I don't usually like shouty people, I don't agree with even half the stuff he says and I'm neither atheist or religious, so I dunno why he doesn't bug me...
Ditto Onision, but I find him the male equivalent of a "blonde" stereotype and a total whiner, but hey dunno why but that doesn't really get on my wick as much as it sounds.
Also Furries don't bug me, or grammar nazis.

• Brohoof 2

Don't mind:

Twilight series

Naruto/Naruto Shippuden

Bleach

Justin Bieber

(In regards to everything above, I find it funny how the haters are always complaining about how obnoxious the fans of them are, yet the haters are vastly more obnoxious than any of the members of the fandoms I have seen.)

Like:

~Twilight Princess - I know this has already been mentioned a few times, but I have to mention it because it gets so much unfounded hatred from the Zelda fandom. You'll practically get chased out of a Zelda forum just for liking it. =/

~Super Mario Sunshine - Sure the voice acting was bad, but the game overall was better than any 3D Mario platformer since.

~Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum

~Woodwind/Brass instruments - Of course, not many will go out of their way to say they hate them, but really... They get so shafted, there has to be something people have against them. =/

~Winter

That's all I can think of right now, but I'm sure there are more.

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

-bronies

-equestria girls (I looked forward for this, Im actually confused why there was so much hate)

-spaghetti with ketchup

-Raw minced meat (I dont know if its bad for me, only know raw chicken is bad)

-i dont mind gay people (it seems everyOne hates them)

Edited by TamesB
  • Brohoof 1

Don't mind:

Twilight series

Justin Bieber

(In regards to everything above, I find it funny how the haters are always complaining about how obnoxious the fans of them are, yet the haters are vastly more obnoxious than any of the members of the fandoms I have seen.)

I agree wholeheartedly, the haters of Twilight and Justin Bieber get so annoying.  Same is true with Call of Duty.

It's kinda funny though, a lot of people seem to be picking things that are loved by a ton of people, but get lots of hate because they're popular.

Anyway, I like when something tastes chalky.  I had to be told it was a bad thing.

Also, I like my job.  Everyone else there hates it, but I get to do lots of dishes, which I enjoy.

I like Digimon.  I realize now there are a lot more fans than I thought, but back when I was little it really seemed like EVERYONE hated Digimon and it was the most lame, unpopular thing ever.

I love Spider-Man 3.  I thought it was amazing and I was shocked to read all the bad opinions.

The laughing scene in Final Fantasy X was my favorite scene in the game.

I liked the master of unlocking line in Resident Evil.  Seemed like a perfectly good line to me.

• Brohoof 2

He's extremely immature and his idea of "humour" is basically screaming into a mic for 5 minutes (Not trying to start a debate here, watch him if you want to, got nothing against it)

That's fine, that's what I mean by people hating on him. We have different opinions, though, so it's okay. If anybody is here to start a war, GTFO.