Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The most insane thing EVER in FiM

Forlong

Wait, so Rainbow Dash picks up water with her hoof and she proceeds to drink it right off her hoof?  Like...what!?

:blink::o:eww::huh::( :okiedokielokie: :unsure:

I am feeling all those smileys at once.

• Brohoof 2

Her hoof is not completely flat, so it could hold some water.

and rainbow dash can create rain from thin-air. if she can walk on clouds made of water vapour, water-pyshics aren't really a problem. XD

When the eagle swooped up and took the fish and duck in "Pinkie Apple Pie".

I was in shock and I couldn't believe they put that in the show.

It was funny, don't get me wrong, but none the less I was in awe.

I did a quick Google image search for horse hoof, and the images didn't help me.  Now I'm curious as to how this whole thing works.  Maybe it has something to do with the pegasi's ability to manipulate the weather?

- Able to create rain by just touching a cloud

- Able to teleport

- Able to turn gods to stone

- But... able to drink water out of a hoof

- EMERGERD, INSANITY!

You amuse me, OP.

Wait, so Rainbow Dash picks up water with her hoof and she proceeds to drink it right off her hoof?  Like...what!?

:blink::o:eww::huh::( :okiedokielokie: :unsure:

I am feeling all those smileys at once.

Bro hoofed.

screw it i'm subscribing after that LOL.

if you can do one of those per episode you could become a force in the anaylisis community.

• Brohoof 1

xD

Okay, so I came to this thread expecting something more along the lines of "OMG Slenderman!" or "Weird Al is going to be a PONY!"  but this...  I noticed it too, but I was completely unprepared for there to be an actual discussion of it.  

I don't know you, but I love you.

What's troubling here is not even the fact that Rainbow is drinking water from her hooves, but that somehow much of the water is still sticking to the side of her hooves for a long time like an adhesive, as opposed to sliding off or soaking into her fur.

There's only 1 conclusion. There's a Rainbow Gak impostor out there:

M38GH.pngr

We were warned about the likes of Hasbro, but we didn't listen. 

Who has seen the fan-made series "Doctor Whooves and the Assistant"?  There is a whole discussion in there about ponies picking up things with their hooves.  It's really funny when the Doctor finally figures out how to do it, and before that he was ranting about  how impossible that was.  xP

The part that weirded me out was how human it was. It seemed such a primate like action to scoop up water and drink it from there. I expected Rainbow to just drink directly. 

The reason why this is weird is the uncanny valley, such a human action coming from a non-human creature