Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Girls Only Thread

lavender_rhyme

We are all pony fans and I love my brony brothers but I wanted a place to talk to all the lovely lady bronies out there. So come on by say hi and let us know more about you. This is kind of like the cutie mark crusader clubhouse :) friendly and fun!

I am 28 almost 29 new fan of this generation of MLP. I am a G1 and G2 pony fan but I think I missed G3. I am a huge fangirl for a lot of things.

Favorite pony: applejack
Interesting fact: I got married at Walt Disney world

Your turn ladies!

Edited by lavender_rhyme
  • Brohoof 1

Well howdy lady :)

I'm Raven, and I'm 18 - 19 in March and I've been into g4 MLP since season one :) I have MLP toys as a kid but I dont remember other generations :P

My favorite Mane six is AJ, but she may very well be tied with Pinkie and RD.

I love a lot of BG ponies due to their designs. Mainly Apple Fritter/Cherry Jubilee/Berry Punch

hi :3

Well hey my birthday is in march too! How cool! My second favorite is FS.

I just got into the ponies again a few weeks ago and I am so glad I did. I am still learning about background ponies.

I like the cutie mark crusaders they are all so cute. As far as anyone else I am not sure who everyone really is yet but the DJ pony looks cool.

I have almost finished season 1 on netflix I have a couple more episodes to go then on to season 2.

Favorite season 1 episode is apple bucking season one. I was laughing so much during it.

Where are you from?

~lavender

• Brohoof 1

Oh  what a neat Ideal :)

About me~ My name is Dolly(I was named after the singer we all know) I'm 22 years old. Studying Fashion Design at FIT, A New Yorker,

My favorite pony is Rarity.. Me and her are alike in so many way :) and my second favorite is AppleJack.

@Lavender- Oh A Disney wedding sounds so romantic!

@Raven oo I loved Cherry Jubilee! She had a lovely design and was an interesting character.

@Glamour- wow you and rarity do sound so alike. are you as amazingly generous as her? would you cut off your tale for someone you just met? hehehe

@Raven- Cherry Jubillee is cool and I like Apple Fritter but I don't know who Berry Punch is

My Disney Wedding was amazing and it was romantic just like anyone else's I would imagine. We actually met at WDW and got engaged at WDW so we had to get married there.

here are some pictures]for you guys

post-24171-0-21773200-1391015713_thumb.jpg

post-24171-0-83377800-1391015785_thumb.jpg

post-24171-0-71847300-1391015840_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 2

@Glamour- wow you and rarity do sound so alike. are you as amazingly generous as her? would you cut off your tale for someone you just met? hehehe

@Raven- Cherry Jubillee is cool and I like Apple Fritter but I don't know who Berry Punch is

My Disney Wedding was amazing and it was romantic just like anyone else's I would imagine. We actually met at WDW and got engaged at WDW so we had to get married there.

here are some pictures]for you guys

attachicon.gifT,G1198 7-3-12.JPG

attachicon.gifT,G2900 7-1-12.JPG

attachicon.gifT,G0714 7-3-12.JPG

You look like a princess! that's adorable :D

Oh  what a neat Ideal :)

About me~ My name is Dolly(I was named after the singer we all know) I'm 22 years old. Studying Fashion Design at FIT, A New Yorker,

My favorite pony is Rarity.. Me and her are alike in so many way :) and my second favorite is AppleJack.

@Lavender- Oh A Disney wedding sounds so romantic!

@Raven oo I loved Cherry Jubilee! She had a lovely design and was an interesting character.

cute, nice to met you :D i'd love to study fashion as well.

feel free to add and PM me :)

Hahaha you don't know how many guys will check out this thread xD

Guilty as charged, haha :P

ew boys have cooties get out. :(

Alright, well, hi ladies! I go by Spark. Or Swirls. Whatever you want to call me. XD I've been a fan of MLP since early season 2, and my favorite ponies are Applejack and Rarity. I'm happy to see some other female fans on this forum!

@Lavender: Neat, those are some great wedding pictures! It's really cool that you got married at Disney. :)

Well, my name is Kaitlyn, I'm 15 and I've been a fan of g4 ponies since around early season 2, I believe. I used to be a fan of the older gens but not so much anymore. I'm into video games and anime. I've also been getting into fashion as of late and I enjoy reading and writing as well.  Rarity and Twilight Sparkle are my favorite mane 6 ponies. 

Also, a Disney wedding must have been so amazing, :D

• Brohoof 2

ew boys have cooties get out. :(

Well, I never.

I'll have you known I was BORN with that condition and suffer from it daily. One time a girl I liked drank out of the same straw as me, contracted my cooties, and went into a coma. It's a struggle that you wouldn't understand. Good day to you, madam.

#cootieawarness #survivor

• Brohoof 9

Well, I never.

I'll have you known I was BORN with that condition and suffer from it daily. One time a girl I liked drank out of the same straw as me, contracted my cooties, and went into a coma. It's a struggle that you wouldn't understand. Good day to you, madam.

#cootieawarness #survivor

you disgusting piece of COOTIE GARBAGE

harming a sweet and innocent girl with your boy disease. you make me sick.

:o i kid... maybe.

Are you talking about our interests?

For me, it's no, no, yes (my boyfriend), and no.

Wait, you don't wear a bra? Huh?

I.. I mean, teehee, let's have a pillow fight.

• Brohoof 2

Wait, you don't wear a bra? Huh?

I.. I mean, teehee, let's have a pillow fight.

That's not what I meant - I'm just don't consider them an interest of mine. Same goes with shoes XD

EDIT: *checks profile* Oh, so you're a girl too? Lol, I thought you were a guy at first :P

Edited by SparklingSwirls
  • Brohoof 1

HOORAY FOR POINTLESS EXCLUSION!

>_>

Best pony is Discord. And I'm...23? I forget sometimes.

I detest feminism and Christianity on moral grounds, though I don't particularly mind feminists or Christians so long as they keep it to themselves.

I have never been drunk, though I have been high once. I became very paranoid about poison in my tea and sucker-punched a dog.

I became aware of the show in...2011, I think. Some guy I know from Twitter and Youtube videos said it was good. I was convinced almost entirely by the cuteness of Applebloom pouting at Twilight.

My TV preferences range to extreme ends of the comedy-drama spectrum. One day I'll watch Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones or Sons of Anarchy...Another day, I'll be just as happy with Adventure Time, Kamen Rider, and American Dad.

I suffer from cerebral palsy (itself caused by hydrocephalus which may or may not have been the result of doctor malpractice - suspicions were never investigated), autism, and any number of traumas and difficulties resulting from these things. I've got so much baggage that I occasionally fear for my mental state and still consider suicide a possible exit strategy in my future (read: I have a detailed plan for it if things get bad enough).

Of course, if none of that interests any of you...My name is Olaf and I like warm hugs. :yay:

• Brohoof 1