Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How much/often do you exercise?

SilverStarApple

Well I bike 6 miles to work, then bike 6 miles back, 4-5 days a week. I've got decent cardio & leg strength but I'm still a scrawny lightweight. My parents say that I've got the perfect proportions for a model. 

At least 4 times a week. I do everything from arms legs to abs. My favorite exercise tho, is practicing power sprinting on the track

• Brohoof 2

At least 4 times a week. I do everything from arms legs to abs. My favorite exercise tho, is practicing power sprinting on the track

I'm just about the same. Running is my favorite but I'm careful to let my muscles recover too. I used to do a lot more intense exercising but it was too effective and I started getting that bulky muscle look, which I didn't want. My current routine keeps me at my current fitness level, which is very nice.  :)

• Brohoof 1

It's not like I do anything fancy or anything, but I occassionally like to go for a run around the lake every day! "Occasionally" being the keyword here!

Since im lazy, I usually lap it 4 times BUT walking, though I can only get a quarter of the way running, so yeah. I guess you could say I do a whole lap running doing it in quarters if you put it in that perspective. :P

If I don't get exercise I just feel like sitting on the couch all day. Nothing wrong with that though imo! :lol:

Fitness is fun and important to me.  I try to do some strength trainning a couple days a week, and swim several times a week.  I do a lot of walking as well.  But depression often keeps me from exercising.  It's tough to get motivated when you're depressed, and my depression is a whole separate issue.

try to work out 3 times a week at the moment, but i pretty much just started a few weeks ago.

(i dont even know if that is often enough, i watched a few videos and they said so :D )

As far as I'm concerned my job is my exercise, and the rest of the time I sit around on the computer or sleep.

I know I don't exercise a lot, but I do know I probably should be since I'm getting out of shape. Sometimes I do exercise but very rarely. 

• Brohoof 1

Keeping myself fit is very important for me, and I enjoy many kinds of sports, especially running and swimming. I used to exercise many times a week, sometimes daily. But unfortunately all that has had an impact on my health and my doctor has prohibited all kinds of onerous exercise until I get better. When I do, I'll continue, but with slower pace.

• Brohoof 1

I work out 6-7 days a week now, due to this crazy training program my friend has put ourselves into. I feel better than ever though, so I bet it's good  :twi:

Hahaha, those challenger programs are always the best  :P

I don't exersize as much as I want to. I don't go to the gym or anything but I do jog on occasion. I am very healthy, but I feel the need to gain some muscle on my thin arms.

Now that the weather has improved, I've started jogging on monday, wednesdays and fridays.  I walk on tuesdays and thursdays.  I used to just walk everyday of the week but I wanted to mix it up a bit.

• Brohoof 1

I'm trying to get into a routine once every 3 days. I'll go jog around this desert hill near my place, and my dog Mindy likes to tag along and chase rabbits. It's a good run about 1 mile. Lots of steep hills I can run up for an extra boost in my workout. And then in my garage about 25% is filled with workout equipment. So I lift weights, punch the speed bag, jump rope, and once finished I try to make myself a decent meal. 

I have a tough time waking up early to do all this activity since I like to stay up late. Reason for that is my parents like to stay up watching tv. Another is my parents like to buy sweets and salty treats. It's hard to resist especially during Basketball playoffs.