Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you plan to leave the fandom in the future?

Invalid

79 users have voted

1. 1. Do you?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

I have no reason whatsoever! The brony community is like my family, as they say once a brony always a brony! Anyway, ponies give me something to look forward to every day.

Nope, not leaving. EVER

Probably not anytime soon as for the future that is possible though in my case is a bit less likely. Even if the worst were to happen and the show and the franchise itself were to seriously go downhill I would still like the episodes that I enjoy now and alot of the stuff this fandom has created.

I will most likely end up slipping out of the fandom. As time goes on I'll loose more and more interest in things fandom related, and rejoin normal society. I have only been here for a couple of months, and I already find myself loosing interest in anything other than occasionally watching the show. This whole thing just seems to big and too diverse, while being to niche and small to really be self sustaining. It's why I left during the season 3 hiatus, and why I will be leaving for most of the season 4 one.

I hate how the fandom is losing members....

The show is still excellent I mean come on people

YOU'RE MISSING OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not just members anymore. A few of the original fandom artists have started to leave as well. And with any fandom, it starts to get bad once the quality artists leave.

I'm making a tulpa based on Twilight Sparkle. And eventually, maybe the rest of the mane 6 so she has company for when I'm sleeping. So nope, I'll be in the fandom one way or another for life :D

nope. this pony isn't leaving! no matter how much shes bullied by her parents! once a brony always a brony!

I will be a brony until the show ends.

Maybe I will stick around a couple of months after to see how the fandom develops, and if they can push out some interesting stuff.

Otherwise I am not the kind of guy that beats a dead pony horse.

When I'm no longer interested I'm no longer interested. The thing is, all the things I've liked over time have always remained, the interest had just dulled and I'm no longer massive participating in the still existing fandoms of those things. But I still remember what I liked and appreciated about those series, their characters, and so on. So MLP will also go down in history like that for me.

• Brohoof 3

In the future, to be honest, I consider leaving. But that it's more of a busy schedule and starting on either International Baccalaureate or Regular Examination Programme, and both plays high emphasis on academic learning.

I don't plan on leaving anytime soon. But I definatly will if hasbro start focussing the show directly on bronies and not the actual target audience. For example if they made a movie about the mane six visiting a brony and becoming friends. Then I will gladly admit the show is dead and walk away.

Nope. I don't see why, since I'm still a fan of alot of things, that have come and gone. Even things that don't really stand the test of time.

Even though Season 4 doesn't have the same feel to it as the ones before it for me, I see no reason to leave :). Everything I love about the show and fandom is still here. I'm not going anywhere :). Taking breaks? Sure, school gets too much sometimes. But this is something one does not simply leave behind :)!

I have been a fan of other things like Hello Kitty and Disney related.  MLP seems to have taken center stage but it is also the first forum I have ever participated in.  I can see me having times where I can't be on the forum as often due to travel or work but that doesn't mean I'm no longer in the fandom.

I think that as long as the show stays on the air and there is a forum and Cons to go to I will enjoy this and will continue to be a part of it.

People will always leave fandoms for finding something new but for every person that leaves, there will be new ones to begin.  Just look at the Welcoming Plaza.  New folks every day.

One can stop watching the show but you can still be a fan. I am a huge Star Wars fan but I have not seen the movies in years.

Pfffft, what a bunch of liars up there ^

You'll all see, over time you will lose interest in the show. You just can't be a brony forever.

I will probably leave soon. S4 is really dull and doesn't hold a candle to S3 overall

• Brohoof 1

I already left, not really because of the actual show though. Most of my brony friends have moved on from it and I feel just out of place in the fandom. The show doesn't really excite me like it did in the first 2 seasons.