Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Most awkward place you've fallen asleep at

~Sugar Sprinkles~

Ín my friends dads car, because I thought it would be impolite to fall asleep, but I ended up almost leaning against my friends shoulder and when I finally woke up because I forgot to deliver a key, I sounded similar to a very derpy person. 

I'm a Narcoleptic, so I've fallen asleep in kinds of places, such as

• In the middle of Class
  • In an Auditorium. (School)
  • In the car. (I fall asleep like every single time I ride in a car.)
  • In my friend's car.
  • At a Concert.
  • At a Movie Theater. (This only has happened once before.)
  • At a Friend's house.
  • On the school bus.
  • On my computer chair.

Not so much the place that was awkward as it was the way in which I fell asleep. I've fallen asleep in public several times... standing up. Yeah, I'll get my balance just right and manage to fall asleep without tipping over. 

This has happened at fast food places, at the hospital, in Walmart, and a number of other places. I have never known anyone else to do this.  :wacko:

Oh, and when I was with @~Chaotic Discord~ in his hotel room at BronyCon last year, I was falling asleep as I was talking to him, a friend of his, and his mom. We were conversing, and I could feel my eyes closing and my head drooping. Even as I sat on the floor sorting out some MLP cards I had bought I started falling asleep. I felt kind of embarrassed at the time, but they were cool about it. :lol:

• Brohoof 2

Under a rock.

I was on a hike with my dad a few years ago and it got dark long before we could make the five mile trek back. So, we found the first sheltered place we could find.

II was at a NASCAR event with my mom and dad.It was the Pepsi 400 or something. I ended up falling asleep during it. Parents had to nudge me to wake me up. I wasn't even wearing ear plugs.You'd think with 43 racecars with 500+HP engines would keep a person awake.

• Brohoof 1

Back in Scouts, I was so tired, and we were on free time, so I was watching a movie with my friends and sitting in one of those chairs you get at school.
And I fell asleep with my leaning over the back of the top of the chair.

When I woke up the movie was over, and my neck was stiff as hell.

Back in Scouts, I was so tired, and we were on free time, so I was watching a movie with my friends and sitting in one of those chairs you get at school.
And I fell asleep with my leaning over the back of the top of the chair.

When I woke up the movie was over, and my neck was stiff as hell.

There was also the time, I drank an energy drink, and I started to crash so I lay on the ground, behind my friends who were on the PC, playing a game.
I kept groaning and rolling around and then they watched a movie without me, while I was passed out.
I woke up on the floor in the morning lol.

Well... It was 6th grade... And I fell asleep within the final 10 minutes of class... Awoke 20 minutes later and was in the class following mine... I woke up... And panickingly exited the classroom and trotted off to my next class... :/

Actually no... I can think of a much better more recent one, I fell asleep once outside atop a large amount of snow covering the ground around my house... I woke up only a few minutes later... But I still fell asleep on it... It was so very lovely and peaceful though. ^0^

This srory is pretty stupid,so pick up your popcorn :3

Well,i'll not lie,i was drunk...very drunk,and I've ended making "stuff" with a good friend of mine.

I don't know what,how or why i was there,but i've ended awaking with my friend over me,over my parents's bed,while they were sleeping :blink:

As for "awkward", One time I was marching for our towns remembrance day parade, After the march we had to do a presentation for war veterans (I was 8 at the time and skipped breakfast), I collapsed and fell asleep in the middle of a song I had to sing to the veterans as part of the parade. 

I felt awful because it was a very disrespectful thing, I later found out my blood pressure was too low from having no food and marching all day, but it's still a disrespectful thing to do. 

I do remember falling asleep on the school bus on the ride home. I missed my stop, of course, and was completely lost. I somehow found my way home just based on gut feelings. Not the most awkward place I guess, well maybe for whoever was sharing the seat with me.

Oh, wait I have fallen asleep on the toilet before. Maybe I'm just weird, but I always felt that bathrooms were so peaceful and relaxing: not many people want to bother you when you're on the toilet  :P. Anyway, sometimes I get a little too comfortable and nod off for just a bit.

I fell asleep in my sibling's room while she was out, and that was not weird, but what was is my POSITION. I fell asleep with my arms crossed like some sort of condescending dad...then i woke up and fell on the floor. lol

I've fallen asleep in class and snored so loud the whole class heard.

I've also fallen asleep on the train going home from work a few times. Can't exactly get up and walk around so no matter how much I fought I couldn't help falling asleep for a few minutes. Luckily I never missed my stop.

Back in high school I passed out in math class. Nothing special right? Everyone knows math is boring. The awkward part comes when my teacher decided not to wake me up. She let me sleep all through class. And through the bell letting us out of class. And the 2 minute warning bell. I didn't wake up until I got a tap on the shoulder and I looked up and saw some random chick tell me I was in her seat. Uh oh.