Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The blursed thread: Glass toilet

Troblems

We're bronies for Celestia's sake! We've got nothing better to do than sit at the computer and stare and watch a topic about glass toilets all day :P It's what we do :lol:

This is completely untrue. 

I'm also playing Lego Marvel.

Weeeeelll, alright. I'll stick around a little longer then.

For science.

I'm guessing it's actually made from plexiglas or acrylic to keep it from shattering and harming anyone.

Nifty idea. Weird things like this fascinate me and I wouldn't mind having one. Not going out of my way though, nor am I spending the fortune they're sure to ask for it. Nice concept, and one that I'm sure has existed for a long time. Don't see myself ever owning one though.

Thanks for making this thread though. Certainly brightened up my evening a bit. :lol:

Maybe it's made of safety or tempered glass? A regular lou is made of porcelain. which is rather fragile....so maybe it's regular glass. If it is made of acrylic or plexiglass, or even polycarbonate...it could have some other advantages too. 

Why would anybody ever make such a thing? o.O

Seems like the kind of thing that would confuse guys and make them go all over the seat more, too, so no, we most certainly don't need that.

Okay, sorry... Senseless jab at the male sex, I know... However, I had to think of something more to say than the first sentence. xD

• Brohoof 1

I love this. One way glass bathroom:

img-2588553-1-4977299_700b.jpg

This resembles way too many dreams that I used to have.  Better than the ones about the power saws eating me, but still no thanks.

There are these toilets in japans that shoot water that can clean your butt for you some of which can even talk and there are rumors that Saddam Hussein had a gold plated toilet so this isn't strangest crapper ever. If I were to get any kind of extravagance on a toilet I would get one that is at least double the size I have now because most of the toilets nowadays frankly suck. God help you if you have to take a dump, you have to be so careful not to cause an overflow.

What happens when it shatters whilst bombing porcelainstan with a 10 pound grogan? You would get glass stuck in your arse.

Hahaha, that is such a brilliant yet awful idea :x

I would go crazy trying to keep that thing clear :P At least it would be easier to see if you had dropped your phone/keys in the toilet lol

I like the toilet, but I'm loving the randomness of this topic even more. I decided to google 'strange toilets'. Wow. Just wow.

I don't know what that says about us as a people that we have so many people dedicated to creative commodes.

• Brohoof 1

I like the toilet, but I'm loving the randomness of this topic even more. I decided to google 'strange toilets'. Wow. Just wow.

I don't know what that says about us as a people that we have so many people dedicated to creative commodes.

It says that we all need to eliminate.

Except that in some areas, they consider indoor toilets unclean, squat on train tracks, probably wouldn't accept an outbuilding even if it was funded unless it came with an education campaign.

I would like to watch one flush (unused) just for the sake of watching the mechanics of something I have not seen.

There is no way I'd have it in my house, though. Life is too short to spend keeping a toilet that shows every little flaw in its sparkle that clean, and I really don't want that unobstructed a view of what goes into it.

A glass toilet huh... well, if it were made of real glass then it would be a real problem, because sometimes there are those times were you really have to go and you slam your butt on the toilet as fast as possible... the chance of it breaking would be a real problem. :o

I guess that would be dumb though, as it would have to be acrylic to be any sort of practical. Still though, I wouldn't want such a thing- even if it was practically sturdy, it would be too dirty looking all the time since you could see in it. :huh:

• Brohoof 1

Why not just make the entire bathroom transparent so people walking past your house can see you taking a crap?

Anyway, I think it's just an ad. Nobody really has a transparent toilet, right? Right? Guys?

• Brohoof 1

would you get one, given the choice? 

Filly-please, I would have a glass everything if given the chance. Glass toilet, glass pen, glass motorcycle, you name it. My only condition is that the glass is shatter-resistant and safe. Glass is my favourite block in minecraft, and I love glass in real life as well. :wub:

I would like to see someone test it out and flush it, to see if it can be deemed safe for use.

Wait, so you want to watch someone... :wacko: