Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How do you sneeze?

iDashingRainbow

I sneeze quite loudly and with a fair amount of force. Any unstable objects are liable to falling over if they're nearby. :P Also, I've a tendency to shake my head afterwards, don't ask me why.

I make a weird face, hold my tongue out like a St.Bernard for about a minute, and then it's 75/25 whether I sneeze or not. And if I do, it's usually pretty loud.

Also, addressing all those people who sneeze into your hands: Stop doing that! You're spreading germs on everything you touch when you do that! 

Here's a tip my 5th grade teacher gave us: sneeze into your elbow, or your shoulder, because you probably won't be touching much with either of those. Got it?

• Brohoof 1

Most of the time, it's regular since I don't want to get people's attention in public. However, there are other ways I sneeze when I'm in a happy/silly mood:

- It would sound like "REEECHOOO!!!"

- I would sneeze and try to say "OOOO!!" as long as possible.

- I even yell so loud almost to the point of screaming that it hurt while sneezing.

How often do you sneeze every day? How do you sneeze?

Well that certainly is a weird question for a forum talk, but I suppose anything could count in "general discussions"... I don't know, this question is so weird? Like did you just now sneeze then get this thought in your mind?

Does this topic reference sneezing itself or the occasional "sneeze fit(s)"? Fun facts I know about sneezing and now you know... You know that when you sneeze it's usually followed by a "God bless you" and if you're alone then I wish you a preemptive strike "God bless you" for when that sneeze comes and you'll be fine.

Well.... The reason for that is not only because it's polite but did you also know that that's because when you sneeze your heart stops for the fraction of a second that it happens the AH CHOO momentarily stops your heart and for that second and if you don't come out of it, like some elderly folks, you could die if the heart doesn't resume function and I've also heard it said that the reply "God bless you" sends your soul back into your body, because, when you sneezed it tried to escape, briefly... People die a little when they sneeze... I know it's silly.       

Trailing back... as for me, my sneezes when they happen, can often be on sunny days, where I'd swear I was allergic to sunlight, LOL! Sometimes standing in the rays thru a window will make me sneeze? Other times... When I'm cleaning a dusty ceiling fan, living room surfaces or other indoor surface... Nobody likes dust floating about in the air. Other's are a lot like my father's when single, they're like loud and blasting they could make the cats jump. They're that WHOA! My family has big noses (European/Scottish/Irish and Native American heritages)... So in turn, is liken that to a horn or an animal's call... Other's are such as the dreaded "sneeze fits", some lasting anywhere up to 7 sneezes or more. They rarely last longer than 7.... I once heard that if you make it to 7th sneeze you get excited and uh something else happens too, I um guess that's why I always feel the "munchies" after them? Alright letting that thought go over some heads.... 

Okay, trailing back, again... For real's though, my Dad is pretty loud... but me, I'm maybe exaggerating my range a little, because, I like to think I see a lot of my Dad in myself. Don't ALL sons? I take more after him than I look like my mother... If you understand that line? Me and him, we're both pretty big guys: Tall, him steady 6'6/6'7 tall, myself a steady 6'3/6'4. We're both also pretty heavy... More, hearty, 200+ weight... lean weight ya know? And strong, uh handsome too... but I hate to toot my own horn, you've never seen me so how would you know... From the avatars I use? (Okay, right... Granted, I might be open to showing my true self for the forum)

Ok what was I talking about? Sneezes, right, then I started talking about myself... Maybe I do have an ego? Sorry everybody, uh guess I went talking "rabbit trails" again. Product of a little O.C.D. Aspergers, problem I have... If I had a nickname it would be "Random chats"... When I was younger it was "Space case" cause my mind is OUT THERE! Also I'd often have a blank expression look off to everyone seems like "staring into space".... and I'm sorry again, I'll try to keep it base to the point next time, heh,heh,heh.

This has been SuperBrony87 and if you're not confused? Thanks for reading!

Edited by SuperBrony87

My sneezes are LOUD, because when I sneeze, I sneeze! It's usually just one giant sneeze that's sure to tear a hole in reality!

Edited by Hypn0ticD

• 1 month later...

I sneeze deeply and very loudly. I don't double sneeze, but sometimes I sneeze multiple times if there's something really irritating my nose. Sometime last year I think I sneezed around 8-10 times over the course of a few minutes.

Generally, like, 5-6 times at a time. That only started happening recently, though. But at this point, I've learned to get ready for the storm when I feel it coming.  :blush:

When I sneeze, I apparently shake up my room, and I make a giant hole in the wall. Then, the supersonic force travels where ever it can go, and it destroys everything that's in its path. 

This can go from aircraft, trees, forests, entire cities, moons, planets, stars, and even entire galaxies before it finally reaches into nothingness and slows down.

My sneezes range from really quiet and high pitched to loud. lol. But one thing is pretty consistent, they're usually a bit painful. >.<