Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

You Have Three Wishes, What Do You Wish For?

DiscordedBrony

Don't these two sorta make each other redundant? 

No because the magical bag only fills with objects but the ability to copy paste things isnt limited to anything it can even copy paste living things and concepts

• More wishes
  • More wishes
  • More wishes

Alright, on a serious note...

• To wipe out religion from the face of this planet and make it never come back again.
  • "World peace." What I mean by this is that I don't want a super idealistic version of peace, just that most of the world cooperates with each other to increase all the world's standard of living, and that war, crime, poverty, and human rights violations still happen, but are at a new all time low.
  • The ability to visit 5 fictional universes at any time: Fallout universe, Equestria, Elder Scrolls universe, Minecraft universe, and a world where I can be god and just mess around with everything and change around anything I want.
Edited by Zero~
  • Brohoof 1

Besides more wishes, I'd wish for:

1. The ability to teleport anywhere in the world, which I'd use as a fast and cheap way to visit my internet friends and hug them :squee:

2. Just to live a good happy life and stuff.

3. World peace, basically for the reasons that Zero~ said.

1. For all my wishes to be granted precisely how I intended them to be. No sense taking chances.

2. The ability to get the hang of new skills quickly. Not too quickly though, as I want time to enjoy it.

3. Infinite Money. Like you weren't going to wish for it.

Three wishes you say? Hmm, tough one, but:

1. My dad, for him to still be alive

2. A definitive cure for all cancers

3. To be transported to Equestria, transformed into my OC.

1.) College is free (or flight training is cheaper)

2.) I could have an undo button in real life.

3.) I want Swirly to be really happy :), at least when she needs to be happy :) (always :yay:! Lol)

• Brohoof 1

1.  Just enough money.  Not an excess.  Literally, I would say, "I wish for enough money."

2.  Having ample predisposed knowledge for the rest of my college courses, so that I can ace them with ease.

3.  That after I graduate college, I will find a special someone to marry, and that we have a little girl together.  A daughter to love, protect, and guide throughout her life.  

---

In all honesty, though, forget one and two, since this is just hypothetical (though they'd be nice).  And 3 is really a life goal/dream.  

In all reality... the one honest thing I have always truly wished I had... was to not be an only child.  To have a younger sibling.  Because I would be a very loving, caring brother.  And I would be able to give them advice from experience.  So that they could have it easier than I did.  Not that I had it "hard" - but just... I would just love a little brother or sister.

post-27651-0-21288500-1409287205_thumb.png

That's my favorite picture of AJ and Big Mac, ever <3  :(

• 8 months later...
1~ To be the opposite sex for a month or forever (being genderfluid makes you wonder about that sorta thing ^//^)

2~ For people to never again be born into unfair lives (e.g. a life of slavery or severe restriction, or one where they're forced to be who they're not)

3~ For the genie to be free :3

1. To see my best friend

2. Experience a day when I'm out of college already and can go wherever I want

3. For all the games I want this year to be out. x3

1. To have the ability to make musical montages for whatever I want. It'd be fun and effective to get things done.

2. To have a magic carpet Aladdin style.

3. For Hogwarts to be real.

I think someone should wish for peace. O_o

I wouldn't have to. I'd just start the "world peace" montage  :)

(edited)

More wishes

But seriously:

1. To teleport instantly to any place that I want to, including different times and even fictional worlds.

2. To have a pocket that holds a nearly, but not actually, infinitie pocket dimension that holds no life, but does contain the exact currency (including correct time period, geographic location, and in the largest unit that I need).

3. To have psychic paper, as from doctor who, that says whatever I want it to.

Come to think of it, I could make do with only the third one :lol:

Edited by StoneCold

(edited)

I have thought about this in the past and this is what I came up with.

1. To have the ability to travel anywhere throughout the entire universe at will just by using my mind.

2. To discover all life's curiosity of mysteries and unanswered questions.

3. To know what truly happens to your soul after death.

4. To be at peace with life.

Edited by Amaryllis

The ability for the genie to allow me to wishes for more wishes. ;)

But besides that I would want:

1. Teleportation powers so I can go anywhere in the world whenever I feel like it.

2. More money so I can live a healthy life and support myself and others if I wish.  Plus I could buy anything I ever wanted.

3: Magical Abilities or something 

• 3 weeks later...

I wish for: 

1. Being able to go anywhere I wish whenever I wish (teleportation) so that I can meet @Pucksterv  :wub:

2. Being able to draw amazing art  :squee:

3. Infinite wishes  B)

• Brohoof 2