Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pizza Thread

Creamy Arty

Wow Pizza is made with Sundried tomatoes, caramelized onions, jalapeneo's, pineapple, Bacon ( any kind), Klamata olives, and sweet Basil. I get this

goat cheese whipped with Habenero peppers from the farmers market, that goes on under the topping but covers a layer of homemade sauce :)

Maybe to finish, some more goat cheese on top,,, yeah that feels right. Wow Pizza is now on Sat. nights Menu !!

For the Best in Pizza Parlor I would say ....

Pagliacci Pizza in Seattle is Award Winning for a reason :)

Although I don't really count a "Pizza Parlor" unless it has an AWESOME ARCADE ROOM :)

Thanks for asking!!

• Brohoof 1

OOH!!!  This reminds me.  Do y'all remember the original series of the Ninja Turtles?    Well, I remember seeing one episode in my childhood in which a turtle said that they were eating pepperoni and marshmallow pizza.  Out of curiosity, I tried it.  It was actually pleasing, but then again, I was 6.

Already quoted you on this once, but that was BEFORE I went and tried the pepperoni + marshmallow combo lol.  It wasn't bad; it was best in the spots where the marshmallow got all melty and mixed in with the other toppings.  It also improved after being refrigerated for a while.  Probably would have been better had I not burned the tops of the marshmallows. xD

• Brohoof 1

Already quoted you on this once, but that was BEFORE I went and tried the pepperoni + marshmallow combo lol.  It wasn't bad; it was best in the spots where the marshmallow got all melty and mixed in with the other toppings.  It also improved after being refrigerated for a while.  Probably would have been better had I not burned the tops of the marshmallows. xD

Yeah, I probably should have added that I only nuked the marshmallow-topped pizza for 3 seconds back then... or was it 5?

(edited)

I could pizza every day if I wanted to. Anything without vegetables (well, maybe spinach), and meat. And cheese. Best food in the world, IMO.

Wow Pizza is made with Sundried tomatoes, caramelized onions, jalapeneo's, pineapple, Bacon ( any kind), Klamata olives, and sweet Basil.

823da60a2c41ae4ff95f0cfc10ffdeec0325e2b2

Edited by RainbowDScout
  • Brohoof 1

img-2754686-1-823da60a2c41ae4ff95f0cfc10

Omg you are so right the reason I came on here was to say this...Pineapple is disgusting even worse on pizza. Meat will rule over all of us get used to it :okiedokielokie: (hope I didn't sound to mean...)

Peace

V(^-^)V

• Brohoof 1

Omg you are so right the reason I came on here was to say this...Pineapple is disgusting even worse on pizza. Meat will rule over all of us get used to it :okiedokielokie: (hope I didn't sound to mean...)

Peace

V(^-^)V

Haha, you're fine :P  Spinach is fine in my book, though. With Feta cheese.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

My most preferred pizza topping would have to be pepperoni combined with Italian sausage. I'm not much of a meat person, but whenever I crave for a pizza I gotta have meat in it. Any kind of it. I don't know why but I grew up eating pizza that way tbh. xD also, the more cheese, the better. 

I do not like pizza with fruits (pineapple especially) or vegetables. It's like....uhhhh no that's so wrong. 

Edited by Starflower

Haha, you're fine :P  Spinach is fine in my book, though. With Feta cheese.

I have never seen a pizza with spinach on it. Nor have I read it as a topping on any ordering signs...guess it is just something you have to ask for.

• Brohoof 1

Bleah, I may not like pizza, but I will say this...

The only pizza I'm willing to eat is cheese. Cheese pizza is delicious. :D

• Brohoof 1

The Whole Foods near where I live produces all kinds of weird daily specials that somehow end up being awesome.  Like the "breakfast" pizza that's got eggs, bacon, potato, and I think even maple syrup on it...  I dunno man, it sounds gross, but it ended up being pretty good until the end.  (They seem to make a lot of stuff that tastes great but you can only eat so much before it ceases to be so.)  Though my favorite so far was this Thai chicken one, chicken, onions, pineapples, and peppers on it, with sweet chili sauce instead of tomato sauce and it was AWESOME.  But I felt a little queasy afterwards, three slices was a little too much.

Oh boy. I work in a pizza joint for a living right now, because of how hard it is finding a job in my profession without a diploma. Let's see.. i like my pizza thin on the crust, easy on the sauce and extra cheese, tomatoes, onions and mushrooms. Since i get to make my own pizza meals for free i like to experiment though, sometimes i fold the edges a bit while filling them with cheese, for instance, making a nice juicy bite off that dough.

(edited)

My favorite type of pizza is the Hand Tossed pizza with lots of cheese, pepperoni, beef, and sausage. I don't really go for vegetables on my pizza.

I also LOVE stuffed crust pizza!

I also enjoy Tony's Pizzas and Dominos!

Edited by SomeMaineBrony

The only kind of pizza I like is cheese pizza and I never eat the crust never have never will.

Same with my wife. I save my crusts and use them for dipping in Marinara sauce, ranch dressing or melted garlic butter.

Dipping sauces make crusts a treat for me.

Same with my wife. I save my crusts and use them for dipping in Marinara sauce, ranch dressing or melted garlic butter.

Dipping sauces make crusts a treat for me.

Me too.

My favorite pizza off the bat IS a tie between mushrooms and pineapple with ham.

Oh my God. I hate you all now...for making me hungry. :(

• 2 weeks later...

I tend to like the thick crust triple cheese topping for me. I do tend to like the vegetable pizza. Plus I tend to eat just about any crust regardless. There was this one time where my mom and I ordered this pizza, my mom hated the pizza because it did not have any sauce at all, but I liked it as long it's considered food to me and that's it. She did, however, sent back the pizza and ordered the remake. I pretty much didn't care as long as it's edible. I wish I could have finished the pizza that was first ordered though. 

post-27780-0-79451900-1404065219.gif

• Brohoof 1

If I accepted the argument from beauty, pizza would be the only thing I need to prove that heaven, and therefore God exists.

I just stick to cheese and pepperoni with the occasional sausage if nothing else is around.  Maybe someday when I actually grow up I'll put some vegetables on, and more than one topping (excluding cheese blends) at a time.

I actually used to work at a college student union Papa John's not too long ago, and I regularly consumed their individual sized-pizzas.  I would have never thought that the size of the pizza could impact the overall taste, because their pizza is much better small than large and keeps warm better.

An even longer time ago I worked for my town's local Domino's, mostly because my father has such good connections to its (former) manager (read: ordering over 100 pies at a time while the Scoutmaster for my Cub Scout pack).  I actually kind of liked it better before it revamped its ingredients, and I was in the middle of that transition.

That being said, Pizza Hut has historically been my favorite.  I've also had a fondness for Donato's, by which I mean the one famous for its thin-crust, square slice pizza as its "flagship" style.

I've never been to Italy, but I've had pizza in Switzerland.  Funny thing, although it was far more "authentic" than the corrupted American pizza (which almost deserves to be a different dish in itself), I still wasn't impressed by the taste.  I'm not sure if I should be proud to be an American.

My favorite place to go for Pizza is CiCi's I find them to not only have quality pizza, but a huge and limitless selection at a low cost. I don't think there's anywhere better to go out for pizza

I guess Texas does it better; in the Ozarks it's terrible.

My least favorite place is Domino's. The pizza tasted funny and the way it was cut made it even more unsatisfactory. It just wasn't good pizza.

How long has it been since you ate at Domino's?

Maybe if it was cut according to the pizza theorem you'd have a better opinion.  

"American"-style pizza (greasy af) is the worst thing to happen to pizza, buttery golden crust plz

Which can be just as greasy.

(edited)

I'm hungry too. But I'm blaming Ashley for this. Don't know how it's her fault, but I'm sure it is.

You are an adult. If you want pizza, you can go get it, unlike some people. :(

On topic, the best pizza I've ever had was from Armando's in Windsor, Ontario. It was really good. I'm not sure why, but it was. If you're ever in Windsor stop and get a pizza from Armando's!

Locally, I like Pizza Roma. It's a pizza place around the corner that is great. As my stepfather would say, it's a real pizza, not some machine made crap from Domino's.

Also, the Pizza Hut in my town is really bad for some reason. Before I had pizza from another Pizza Hut, I thought Pizza Hut was crap. :/

Edited by Ashley

• 5 months later...

Aw, yeah, pizza! XD 

Hmm... I like thick crust better than thin, usually. I know that. 

Ooh! It's even better if there's cheese in the crust! Yes!! 

Lots of cheese.... sausage is a great topping! I'll do most toppings, but I think sausage is my favorite (I like mushrooms too). 

You know how they make swiss mushroom burgers? I would totally eat a swiss mushroom pizza. Oh man, I want that now... 

I just ate too, and now I'm hungry again. Look what you did.  :P

I'm pretty simple, and I'm not picky. I've always liked plain old pepperoni pizza ever since I was little. Cheese pizza is also good, but I prefer eating pepperoni pizza.

Thin crust or thick crust, I don't mind. I would rather have thick crust though.

Edited by PonyLaces