Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who else prefers the night?

Commander Shep-herd

Night is more pleasant to me in many ways, for example the darkness is easier on the eyes and it seems that I have less headaches at night. I should also probably mention that a nightly aesthetic is the most calming one possible.

• 5 months later...

I've always been a night owl! :orly: Nights are just so calm, the atmosphere is so wonderful. The night is the best time to just relax – watch ponies, listen to music, anything like that – there are no distracting background noises. The same goes for studying and I guess pretty much any work, it's possible to focus entirely on that. And in my time zone, the forum also feels at its most active at night! :D

Edited by Tacodidra
  • Brohoof 3

There's something about the last few hours before sunrise. It's cool, the sky is transparent, and the Milky Way really stands out depending on the time of year. If I wake up early or have trouble sleeping, I'll go outside and enjoy the stars.

I love the nighttime. It's like having my own private day without the heat, noise and crowds. The traffic is lower and I don't have to wait in line at the store (when I can find a 24 hour one). I've never been a morning person, even though work gives me little choice in that regard, and as soon as the sun sets I come to life and feel energized all over again. 

The night time is the best time. Everything quiets down, the heat falls, and I like going on walks at night. Only thing that can be a bummer about it is the loneliness of it. Unless my brother is up at his place, I tend to be alone at night, which can sometimes bother me. That's when I turn to videos, it helps fight that feeling off.

I've always liked it better at night.  Even now, working nights, I prefer it over the day, mainly because it's a lot less busy.  For my line of work, it's easier to get around at night without having to deal with the hassles of traffic (except on Friday nights, when the roads are full of clubgoers and drunkies).

I enjoy the night for many reasons. Watching movies is more fun. Everyone's asleep and the house is completely silent. Walking outside at night is way more fun than during the day. The list goes on.