Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

food What is your favorite vegetable(s) to eat?

Naiya The Brony

Honestly I can sum it up to; if it's cooked and seasoned right, I'll eat anything that a sane person would call food. Except insects, nope. Just nope.

Veggies eaten raw? Carrots, spinach, white onions, royal lettuce (not iceberg lettuce), peanuts (I looked it up)... and that's all the ones I can think of off the top of my head.

Bell peppers are really yummy and I can eat them on fajitas and pizza...But I hate them on salad.

I also like peas...But mostly for the texture.

Edit: Also lettuce. I love sandwiching a burger patty between lettuce.

Edited by Emiko Gale
  • Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...

Onions (great on everything)

Hot Peppers (all kinds, hotter the better)

Corn (on the cob with tons of butter)

Asparagus (Just because)

Peas (but ONLY straight off the vine)

Technically Tomatoes are a fruit, but I'm gonna list 'em anyway.  

• Brohoof 1

My absolute favorite is zucchini, especially when it's grilled.  :pinkie:  I also like tomatoes and corn a lot.

peas, beans, legumes in general are very flavorful and very high in protein

tomato and eggplant make for excellent cooking ingredients, though i prefer not to eat them alone

kale and avocado both are very versatile and very high in nutrients and taste amazing, my favorite is between those two

Favorite vegetable?

I'd have to say Broccoli. I could eat Broccoli every day as long as my mom remembers to stock up on it when she goes to the store.

peas, carrots, mushrooms, tomato (or is this a fruit! GASP!), potatoes, corn, asparagus, green beans, radish's, cabbage, zuchini, squash, peppers, onions, cucumbers, hmm. ya that's a good list lol

• 2 years later...

Broccoli is actually a comfort food of mine, so it has to be my favorite, although I will mention raw kale because it’s as easy to eat out of a bag as potato chips! It’s bitter and CRONCHY which I just love. 

Tomatoes, peppers, squash, and pumpkins are all fruits......

I love asparagus and Brussel sprouts. I will saute them in butter and add a pinch of garlic powder and Parmesan cheese. Delicious!!!