Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

food What is your favorite vegetable(s) to eat?

Naiya The Brony

Mushrooms, if they count. I can eat a whole box of them in one sitting...  :wub: Spring onions and carrots (especially with hummus) are pretty good too, in my opinion, as well as some raw brocolli on its own. ;)

• Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...

The better question is what vegetable do I not like to eat. I prefer to eat most vegetables merely washed and raw except for ones like potatoes or something that is hard to eat if not cooked somewhat. I suppose the vegetables I wouldn't eat are the exotic ones that I haven't heard of.

I do wonder if mushrooms are considered a vegetable though, vegetables are plants that are grown for food but mushrooms aren't plants...

Edited by cider float

My favorite vegetables are:

• Sweet peas
  • Carrots
  • Potatoes
  • Broccoli
  • Sweet potatoes
  • Sweet peppers
  • Brohoof 1

Potatoes are absolutely amazing, especially when in the mashed variety. :3 Can't get enough of that stuff. Second place goes to green beans, another really nice food. I was never overly fond of most vegetables but those two are special exceptions. 

Potatoes and carrots are my favourites. Potatoes especially, I just love how they come in different variations, from mashed potatoes to french fries.

And... that's pretty much it. I really dislike vegetables, haha.

• 4 weeks later...