Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Stuff that scared the $#!@ out of you (and maybe still does)

Cirrus.

Okay, so this isn’t the case anymore, but I used to be terrified of Gremlins.

evil_gremlin_2.png

And what’s didn’t help was my overactive imagination, which continues to this day.

So imagine this thought for me: You are laying in bed when you suddenly feel some weight on your chest. You open your eyes to see that thing standing on you. It notices that you’re awake, and perceiveds to put its face closer to yours, all the while it’s slowly getting a bigger and nastier grin, complete with teeth and wide eyes of pure evil.

That scared me.

I am afraid of insects, definitely insects.

But also...  @Snow being an Imperium loyalist 

But also I am really afraid of troath sounds, due to my misophonia, though I guess this one was already pretty much known by many people 

• Brohoof 2

A terrifying confrontation by gunman was the absolute most worst feeling that had ever shaken me. The possible end of my life was all I can feel. I was powerless, scared, trembling with fear with no sense of what will happen to me. I'm glad that the worst didn't happen and luckily still here. It's haunting and very disturbing when I recalled that very moment.

The type of sound where a monotone voice or just beeps without anything behind them just freak me out. 

(Examples include Number Stations and the Metroid item room music.)

I loved watching the original Powerpuff Girls on Cartoon Network when I was young. But there was this one episode that haunted me on television. It's called 'Tough Love' and it demonstrates how the power of hate is a terrible thing. I can't talk about the episode without those horrific images in my head and it's all the tap-dancing crab demon's fault.

• Brohoof 1

I'm still scared by scary movies in general, which is why I don't like to watch them :sealed:

Besides that, when I was younger I used to be freaked out at night by my bedroom door rattling itself in the middle of the night. As I got older though I realized that it wasn't a monster rattling the door, it was out house's air-conditioning kicking in and changing the air-flow in the room, making the door slightly rattle back and forth a little :dash: 

@Mickey Adaptus The holy order of the emperors Inquisition has reason to believe you are a heretic *cocks bolt pistol* how do you plead?

Jump scares in movies always get me, even if I can tell they are coming.

• Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, King of Canterlot said:

If you were scared of holes then this movie must have seemed like a horror movie to you ^_^

Hide contents

Image result for holes movie

Lol nope, I’m Trypophobic. Usually tiny holes all together, i can’t even think about it without shuddering 

• Brohoof 1

8 hours ago, Totally Nature Tune said:

Scared the shit out of me? Holes. And heights. And ROACHES. 

Actually same with the latter; I can’t even kill them or step on them, I hate that crunch :scoots: D: . Won’t begin to describe them.. 

When you say you’re trypophobic, how serious is it :wacko: ? I just feel grossed out seeing it on.. skin..

(edited)

Roaches...

I dunno why I'm scared though...I mean, I'm more than willing to pet a spider, a rat or a snake...and I've even eaten insects before...

There's just something about roaches...

Edited by Vulcan

6 hours ago, Totally Not Wolf said:

Actually same with the latter; I can’t even kill them or step on them, I hate that crunch :scoots: D: . Won’t begin to describe them.. 

When you say you’re trypophobic, how serious is it :wacko: ? I just feel grossed out seeing it on.. skin..

Oh, very serious. Like ESPECIALLY on skin, but looking at a beehive gives me the shudders. 

• Brohoof 1

• 4 months later...

Many movies scarred me for days after watching them when I was younger, but they don't phase me now. Example being I am Legend.

I wouldn't say stairs scare the poop out of me, but they do make nervous ever since I fell down steep, concrete ones and shattered my ankle two years ago. 

This one video that showed the creepiest videos ever, especially one in particular that turned on the light to look into a mirror. I still feel uneasy thinking about it.