Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

On a scale of 1 to 10, how much of a brony are you

RainbowdashFTW

Heheheh... Y'all can't just be so vague.  (Though, Jeric's answer was perfect, lol.)

Gotta put some meaning into this here rating system.  So, here you go:

0 = not a brony, period.

1 = at the very least, there is a subtle interest there, but, meh.

2 = an interest is there, for sure, but is of little amount.

3 = curious, and likes the idea of the show, but still cannot be defined as a brony.

4 = very curious, and is avidly allowing MLP to have some part of their time.

5 = Pre-Stage 1 Brony, whether or not you want to be defined as such; you are one (or Pegasister, whatever you prefer, gals).

6 = Stage 1 Brony/Pegasister, and you like defining yourself as such, because you feel a strong connection to the fandom.

7 = Stage 2 Brony/Pegasister, and you love it.  It's a part of your life, and your spending a good amount of your free time doing something that relates to the fandom, be it watching the show, being on the forums, making fan-made stuff, etc... maybe own merch.

8 = Stage 3 Brony/Pegasister, and nearly all, or just all of your free time is doing what is said above... maybe own merch.

9 = Stage 3+ Brony/Pegasister, all of Stage 3, and you do own merch. Maybe go to Conventions.

10 = Full Bore, Wide Open Throttle - You're the Final Stage of Brony/Pegasister - you revolve your life around ponies.

I'm a 7; I'm a Stage 2 Brony.  Much of my free time is spent here on the forums.  I've watched the show, from S1E1 through the S4 Finale, like, 4 or 5 times through now (chronologically, because OCD).  I love ponies.  But, I do not own merch, and I haven't made any fan-made stuff.  And, I have not gone to any Conventions.  I'm actually still "in the stable" (closet-brony/internet-only-brony) IRL.  

---

Do you like my rating system?

• Brohoof 5

Around a 5-ish? Maybe a 6 if i stretch. I read the fanfics, watch ponies on youtube, etc. I don't really own any pony merch, nor do i go all flamboyant like some tend to. I don't hide the fact i'm a brony, and i don't flaunt it either.

Heheheh... Y'all can't just be so vague.  (Though, Jeric's answer was perfect, lol.)

Gotta put some meaning into this here rating system.  So, here you go:

0 = not a brony, period.

1 = at the very least, there is a subtle interest there, but, meh.

2 = an interest is there, for sure, but is of little amount.

3 = curious, and likes the idea of the show, but still cannot be defined as a brony.

4 = very curious, and is avidly allowing MLP to have some part of their time.

5 = Pre-Stage 1 Brony, whether or not you want to be defined as such; you are one (or Pegasister, whatever you prefer, gals).

6 = Stage 1 Brony/Pegasister, and you like defining yourself as such, because you feel a strong connection to the fandom.

7 = Stage 2 Brony/Pegasister, and you love it.  It's a part of your life, and your spending a good amount of your free time doing something that relates to the fandom, be it watching the show, being on the forums, making fan-made stuff, etc... maybe own merch.

8 = Stage 3 Brony/Pegasister, and nearly all, or just all of your free time is doing what is said above... maybe own merch.

9 = Stage 3+ Brony/Pegasister, all of Stage 3, and you do own merch. Maybe go to Conventions.

10 = Full Bore, Wide Open Throttle - You're the Final Stage of Brony/Pegasister - you revolve your life around ponies.

I'm a 7; I'm a Stage 2 Brony.  Much of my free time is spent here on the forums.  I've watched the show, from S1E1 through the S4 Finale, like, 4 or 5 times through now (chronologically, because OCD).  I love ponies.  But, I do not own merch, and I haven't made any fan-made stuff.  And, I have not gone to any Conventions.  I'm actually still "in the stable" (closet-brony/internet-only-brony) IRL.  

---

Do you like my rating system?

Great rating system, man.  :catface: I like it.

According to this rating system, I'm still an 8... well, mayyyyyybeeeee a 7 actually. One or the other.  :mellow:

• Brohoof 1

I would rate myself a 8/10.

I have seen every FiM episode so far and Equestria Girls, too. I have some MLP-related merchandise and I do watch MLP-related videos when I'm not watching an episode sometimes.

In spite of that, I have other interests and my classes that take up much time, and I've never been to a convention.

According to Miles' rating system, I'm happy to say I'm a 9.5 :D

But by my own standards, I think I'm more of an 8, because I find the fandom more interesting to watch than the show. Still I thoroughly enjoy both the show and being a part of the fandom! 

• Brohoof 1

There should be a poll added to this topic.

But IMO, I'm a 9+. I'm deeply obsessive about one certain mare, (bet you can't tell who it is!). I own a large amount of merch, which includes T-shirts, vinyl figures, cards, several plushies....stickers, posters.....

Anything online wise, pony or not...I have a Fluttershy avatar. My gamertag for Xbox is "oRainbow Crasho"  I have custom Fluttershy and other MLP emblems in Black Ops 2....all my classes in Black OPs 2 are MLP themed. CUstom Weapons in Skyrim have MLP references in them....Umm...my Steam ID is MLP themed, any character I make in a video game, I have them MLP themed.

Oh, and I'd totally go to conventions and brony meetups if I was able to.

I'm also onhere, I rad the comics...Re-watch episodes...and I watch other random YT fanmade MLP stuff.

I absolutely LOVE original Brony made music about the show and characters. Some favourite artists being Mando Pony, Forest Rain and Prince Whatever..I also have a large amount of MLP art on my PC...I have 2GB of just Fluttershy art saved on my PC.

So yea....I'm a pretty hardcore brony. :blush::squee::yay:

Edited by :Flutterdash:

Well, let's see, I:

1. Watch and enjoy the show.

2. Rewatch episodes fairly often.

3. Wear pony shirts.

4. Collect brushables and other figures.

5. Collect and read the comics.

6. Put poneh stickers on expensive electronics lol.

7. Am in love with Rainbow Dash.

8. Frequent the forums.

...I guess I'm a 1 and a half??!?  The scale was not explained by the OP lol. xD

• Brohoof 1

What are the scales of bronydom though? Is 9/10, like, the people who dress up at bronycon? 10/10 those people, but only those willing to dress that way in everyday life? Is 1/10 just the absolute minimum that they watched some, and didn't hate the show, but wouldn't call themselves brony? :derp:

I'd say I'm somewhere in the middle-high area depending on the scale of bronyness you mean. I like the show, I even like EQG, and I'm planning to go to Rainbow Rocks (opening day, but not a midnight even if they are doing it.) :muffins:

Maybe a 5-7/10. Pending some scale to give the numbers weight. :muffins:

I'm probably like a 7, but privately. I really obsess over the show and spend a lot of my free time browsing brony-related stuff. But, I can't say I can go higher than that because I don't talk about it that much in public, I don't own any merch yet, and frankly there are a lot bronies that annoy the hell out of me.

I would have to say I'm at about a 7, but undercover/low key in public.

• I've seen all the episodes, know who the V.A.s and [most] writers are, and have watched/listened to a lot of their interviews.
  • I like to look at fan animations, art, and comics (if they aren't too off from the show).
  • I check out EQD every few days mainly to see what Hasbro's next Bright Ideato mess with the show might be.

MLP related stuff I have:

• My car's license plate is D1SCORD, and my text alert sound is a squee.
  • I have a figure thingy of Vinyl Scratch spinning on a record I keep on a CD tower rack. I also have an awesome Discord keychain that people are always fascinated by (sadly I just tell most people it's from a cartoon.) I don't have more figures/toys because most every other figure I've seen looks mutated and barely like the show characters and they creep me out. (I know I'm picky lol.)
  • I have 2 brony songs (not obvious though) on my iPod.

However: I'm not higher because...

• I fall under the definition of brony, but I don't use or tell people the term outside of the internet. (I think that's asking for trouble)
  • I only tell/show people stuff about the show if I know they aren't going to give me crap. I'm ok with liking the show, but don't feel like being pestered about it if I don't have to be.
  • I probably wouldn't go to a con.
  • I don't cosplay. Last time I dressed up as something was Halloween- 12 years ago :o
  • I don't have a pony museum of stuff
  • I haven't made any animations/ art......YET :umad: (I may start this fall/winter though!- I LOVED working with Flash when I used to)

Lastly and.MOST IMPORTANTLY...

I haven't caught the RABIES! :lol: The comment wars actually amuse me.

Edited by steve88
  • Brohoof 1

I talk about it at every chance I can.

I obsess over Twilight Sparkle.

I write a lot of fanfiction based on the show.

All I can think of is ponies.

I clop every day.

I hum every song every day.

I'm a converter (yes, shocking, I know).

Everything on my hard drive has to do with ponies, when it doesn't have to do with David Bowie. Oh, wait, Diamond Dogs, so yeah... everything on my hard drive has to do with ponies.

I'm starting to wonder if I am a 10, as I don't cosplay, go to conventions, or buy merchandise. What would I be?

I draw tons of art

I make animations

I draw a crossover horror comic

I don't cosplay, and think that cosplay is odd

I support "Clopping"

I like grimdark

I strive for"horse-fame"

I feel directly insulted when bronies are geneally attacked

I greatly dislike brony music

I greatly dislike mary sues

I think Trash Sentry is...eh...trash

I don't have a pony waifu

I hate. Yeah. (apparently, that's a very unbrony thing to do)

So...I dunno...maybe an 8? Our even a 9?

I'm the first one to defend the "herp derp bad side" of the fandom, but there are people in there, like the "super-mega obsessed with waifu" types or the cosplayers, that even I double-take at, but in the end, every brony is a homie. It's my dream that, one day, every brony will practice this ideal, and not the outdated "love and tolerate" motto.

• Brohoof 1