What do you sleep to?

Bright Bastion

I have a small source of light in my room and a ceiling fan, but it's to keep the room cooler, not for the noise. I sleep with a chiropractic pillow and plushies. I also can't go to bed with out street noise. If there are no cars, I can't fall asleep because I get that feeling that it's so quiet, that something is wrong.

Edited by Houndoom

Snuggle my stuffed animal, yes I have not stopped doing so I sleep better with it.

I'm the exact same way, though I need both music and a stuffed animal  :derp: there's always too much going on in my head to sleep otherwise, side effect of my overactive imagination I guess.

• Brohoof 1

• 5 years later...

I have a hard time sleeping unless I have my fan running in my room. I used to leave my stand fan on all the time, but I got a new one when the motor on my last fan burned out from running nonstop for like 4 years, and my new one makes my room way too cold to leave it on all the time. Now I only have it on at night.

Generally somthing slow, be it music or song. Specifically ones with core piano like Lay Me Down - The New Seekers or Blind Love - Bon Jovi.  Another that I love using is Little Things - One Direction.

Sometime I read and fall asleep. Like a bed time story.

• 2 weeks later...

I need totally silence when I sleep. I can not sleep when there is some sound. Even when it is a hot and sticky summer night, I turn of the fan. Besides this, I always sleep with open window (even in winter), no lights and no clothes on. 

A variety of things, depending on how I'm feeling.

I really like soft classical or instrumental music, sometimes accompanied by rain sounds.

Sometimes I want to listen to something interesting or funny. So I'll put on a let's play playlist or a nature documentary, ESPECIALLY with Sir David Attenborough as the narrator.