• I sleep on my stomach.
    • I sleep on my side.
  2. 2. Clothing?

• I sleep with full clothing.
    • I sleep in pajamas.
    • I sleep in underwear.
    • I sleep naked.
  3. 3. Pillow?

• I sleep with a soft low-height pillow.
    • I sleep with a soft medium-height pillow.
    • I sleep with a soft high-height pillow.
    • I sleep with a firm low-height pillow.
    • I sleep with a firm medium-height pillow.
    • I sleep with a firm high-height pillow.
    • I don't use a pillow.
  4. 4. Place?

• Bed
    • Couch
    • Floor/mattress
    • Other

I sleep on the side, I am used to sleep on my right side, but I often end up sleeping on my left side (which often faces a wall). 

I sleep on my back, with a medium height soft pillow, usually about three of them stacked. I wear pajamas, but they're always short sleeved, even in the dead of winter. In the summers I'll usually forgo the shirt and socks and just sleep in my pajama shorts. Also, I always sleep with a heavy comforter, even in summer, because I find they hold in coolth more than bed sheets alone, as well as being more satisfying to cuddle up to.

• 2 weeks later...

I usually sleep on my back, wearing my normal clothes (only difference is that I wear shorts instead of jeans, and I never wear shorts outside of the house), and whatever pillow that I have. I prefer a soft pillow, though, at low or medium height. I sometimes sleep on my side or stomach if I'm feeling uncomfortable on my back or whatever.

Side or stomach, underwear, medium soft on a bed.

Also with two Luna plushies, can't sleep without them.

I usually sleep on my side or back, but I do sleep on my stomach if those positions aren't comfy. I just wear my normal clothes and personally I find it disturbing when people sleep naked. It just really makes me feel uncomfortable. 

(edited)

I usually sleep in a bed on my right side in pajamas with soft medium-height pillows and with my Twilight, Pinkie and Piplup plushies.

Edited by Kyubiki Tenchu

• 4 weeks later...

I sleep upside down usually on my bed XD, I love to sleep like that :3. With a rather plush pillow <3. And the tv or music or something must be making noise, or I can not sleep :P

• 3 weeks later...

I can only sleep on my side. Tried to sleep on my back and stomach multiple times, it just doesn't work for me, too uncomfortable. As for clothes, I always wear boxers, shorts, and a sleeveless undershirt. Reason being I just find it awkward to sleep in barely any clothing or nude. Long, soft pillows are my favourites, plenty of space to rest my head. Finally, I sleep in a bed.

Surprising to see the amount of people that sleep naked here :blink: I can imagine that would feel extremely cold and awkward, at least for me ^_^

I sleep normally to the side but sometimes when I toss and turn at night I lay on my back for awhile and rarely on my stomach only when I feel pain or just feel like it but I never stay that way for long ^_^

When I say PJ's I just wear a big loose t-shirt with either one of the furry pajama pants I own or some shorts that aren't too uncomfortable.

Soft medium height pillow and I have to sleep on a mattress on the living room floor because everyone already has their own room here and I don't want to sleep with my bitchy grandma so this is the only choice I have :( I want my old bed back -_-

Oh and I sleep with my Pinkie Pie plushie and a baby Thumper plushie :squee:

• 3 weeks later...

I'm somewhat talented at sleeping.

Doesn't really matter where I sleep (floor, couch, bed, chair), and can fall asleep pretty readily. And once I'm asleep, I am asleep xD

Usually on my side or back.

Only sleep nude when my sheets are clean and I just took a shower. Otherwise, underwear.

One soft pillow for my head and a long hug pillow to...hug ^^

• Brohoof 1

Depending on my mood, and either sleep on my side or on my stomach. I usually have a pillow with me, which either I hug or put between my legs. I am completely unable to sleep on my back. I sleep with only my underpants.

I always sleep on my side, facing the wall. I bend one leg and keep one straight and put the covers over my head. So cozy! :yay:

I sleep in my ocean bed. Yes my bed is ocean-themed. Jealous? :comeatus: Jk lol. But yes I actually do have an ocean-themed bed that I sleep on. I tend to wear snuggly pajamas and more importantly socks <3 I also love to sleep with my Twilight plush ;) I sleep on my back as well.

I am not sure about my pillow choice lol. I use three pillows but one is a base pillow. (Not much support.) Then I use two pillows with bead stuff in them. I need support for my neck or my neck, leg, hip and more will hurt when I wake up. I sleep on my side with pjs on the floor. XD I have a bed, but it is by the window so my anxiety acts up. I sleep in this corner of my room far from the window, haha.

I sleep in my shorts or underwear but never with a shirt, I tend to favor my left side and I occasionally cuddle my derpy plush.