• I sleep on my stomach.
    • I sleep on my side.
  2. 2. Clothing?

• I sleep with full clothing.
    • I sleep in pajamas.
    • I sleep in underwear.
    • I sleep naked.
  3. 3. Pillow?

• I sleep with a soft low-height pillow.
    • I sleep with a soft medium-height pillow.
    • I sleep with a soft high-height pillow.
    • I sleep with a firm low-height pillow.
    • I sleep with a firm medium-height pillow.
    • I sleep with a firm high-height pillow.
    • I don't use a pillow.
  4. 4. Place?

• Bed
    • Couch
    • Floor/mattress
    • Other

I sleep on a queen sized bed these days. I used to sleep in a really small single sized bed, but my mom got a new king sized bed not too long ago, so she let me have her old one :D it's so comfortable, and there's so much room.

I sleep on a full sized bed currently.  I used to sleep on a twin sized bed and I haven't gotten used to sleeping on that bigger bed.

Edited by Anishna

Floor, no pillows, only a sheet. I don't like pillows, I don't know why but it's the exact opposite for me when it comes down to backpains and stuff. I get real bad neck and back issues when I sleep on a pillow. I usually sleep on my arm or just with my head on the floor. Also don't have any mattress, it's just the wooden floor for me. I don't know why but I like it, it's relaxing knowing I'm close to the ground. 

• Brohoof 1

When I'm at my mom's house, I sleep on a twin-sized bed with a pillow. It is brown, white, and tan. At my dad's house, I sleep on a twin sized mattress on wheels that you pull out from under a bed. But these are just where I normally sleep. I'll sleep anywhere for the most part; the floor being one of my favorites. It's so comfortable. :)

• Brohoof 2

I sleep on a bed, and sleep in pajamas. I've also been told by reputable sources that sleeping in matching pajama sets is considered extremely weird.

I have no idea why this is.

• Brohoof 1

I sleep on whatever I'm comfortable on. In my room, it's my bed. In hotels, it's either a cot or the floor. If I ever find an armchair, I usually sleep sideways in them. Lastly, I sleep on a ledge above the loading docks at my college, and I also sleep on top of the parking garage too.

Edited by Arretez
  • Brohoof 1

If you want to know where I sleep lets start from the beginning. From the age of 5 - 8 I had to sleep on the floor. 9 - 16 I slept on a single mattress. Then a few months ago I finally got a bed. Too bad its a little too small for me since I keep getting taller. ( Only if I sleep on my belly that is. )

You wish to know what I sleep on?! You, sir or madam, have encroached upon my privacy!!! I will never, I repeat, NEVER tell you on what substance I sleep on!!!!!!

Oooh, alright...

A  bed.

Yeah, that's right! A plain, old boring bed! Whatchu gonna do about it? KUbAnTY.png 

tongue.png Hehehe, okay, I'm done being silly. Maybe. derpy_emoticon1.png 

• Brohoof 3

I can sleep in one of two places. The first is my office chair. It isn't the most ergonomic thing for me to do, but I can't help it. It's just so nice to lie back listening to some music and fall asleep for twenty minutes...

Also of course, there is my bed. It's a double bed and the second half is covered from the top to the bottom with plush animals. On top, I have a simple sheet, a slightly thicker one and at the very top, a thick plain quilt. It feels like being on a cloud when you rest on top, but I think the feeling of resting in it is even more comforting.

Depends, actually xD.

When I come home after a party I sleep wherever feels comfy (usually thats the couch, or the carpet, depending on how...

good the party was.

It might happen to be my chair sometimes, but then I´l wake up with my head on the table and a hurting neck xD.

Other than that usually my bed (or a sleeping sack, idk how its called, its just a big sack filled with supertiny beads that is incredibly comfy to lie on. x3).

I sleep in a bed: I often don't sleep very well any where else other than my own bed with my almost flat pillow and my mattress, with the exception of the shower. In the past I have put the shower on and laid down in the bath tub and tried to go to sleep although I haven't ever fallen asleep in a shower yet :D

• Brohoof 1

my bed usually, sometimes a pile of books, the floor, couch, on my homework in math.

whereever i feel like it. sometimes when i  come home i sleep on the floor close to the entrance...

Hey yall, what do you sleep on? I personally sleep in a hammock, in my room. It's pretty awesome. So do you guys sleep in a hammock, a bed, or on the floor? Or do you float like a jedi tongue.png

Hi there - just letting you know that we already have a topic about the place we sleep at night. For convenience purposes, I've merged your thread with this one.

In the future, please bear in mind the search function to see if your thread idea already exists :)

• Brohoof 1

It would really have to depend on my mood at the time.  I might need a bunch of pillows or none at all.  Or fall asleep on my stomach one night and my side the next.  I might sleep in pajamas, in my underwear or just naked but wrapped in my blankets like a mummy...  Variety is the spice of life and all that. img-1369822-1-UNZJLhS.png 

• Brohoof 1

A few things have changed since my last post. I find that I sleep naked all the time now. Far more comfortable that way. I also sleep on both sides just as frequently rather than favoring my left.

My bed has remained unaltered. It's still hard as plywood.

• Brohoof 2

I'm weird, I alternate from sleeping on my back, to sleeping on my stomach, to sleeping on my side :I I usually get like 5-7 hours of sleep. They say you should get at least 8 but that's all a load of crap since it's been proven that people who get between 6 and 7 hours of sleep live the longest.