• I sleep on my stomach.
    • I sleep on my side.
  2. 2. Clothing?

• I sleep with full clothing.
    • I sleep in pajamas.
    • I sleep in underwear.
    • I sleep naked.
  3. 3. Pillow?

• I sleep with a soft low-height pillow.
    • I sleep with a soft medium-height pillow.
    • I sleep with a soft high-height pillow.
    • I sleep with a firm low-height pillow.
    • I sleep with a firm medium-height pillow.
    • I sleep with a firm high-height pillow.
    • I don't use a pillow.
  4. 4. Place?

• Bed
    • Couch
    • Floor/mattress
    • Other

I sleep mostly on my stomach, but with one side (doesn't matter which) tilted in toward the bed at around 30 degrees at my shoulder level. I have my arms wrapped up below my chin and hugging my plushie (or, alternatively, a pillow).

I can't sleep without something touching my stomach. I just can't. The more pressure I feel, the better I sleep. That's why I sleep with the 30 degree angle, so that I can still have my stomach support my weight without my arms losing blood circulation from the pressure.

Edited by Admiral Regulus

• 2 weeks later...

I sleep on my stomach with my head in my pillow..... sometimes I have my head to the left or right....

I can't sleep on my back for what ever reason no matter how hard I try....

then I usually wake up crushing my Fluttershy plushy....

Edited by Chrome and Snowflake

When I do sleep, because lately it's been hard lol, I usually sleep with a Pikachu plush associated with Takeru. >/////< I can't sleep without him singing Time after Time on my laptop either. As for the above questions, I just sleep in my underwear and a t-shirt because I get hot at night lol. For pillows, I don't know what kind they are, but they are soft. I also sleep in a bed because that's just the natural thing to do. XD I don't know about position, but I do sleep on my left side. I find it's more comfortable this way. However, I often tend to wake up in a different position. I can never remember it, though it is usually on my back.

So yeah.

Edited by Takeshi Miyamoto

I generally sleep in leggings and a T-shirt, and I always have to have the window open no matter the season. :proud:

post-31981-0-67197800-1426431958_thumb.jpg

Edited by twilightmoondust

I usually sleep on my side, but sometimes I sleep on my back. I usually sleep in underwear, but sometimes I might wear more clothing (especially if it's cold) or, alternatively, sometimes I wear nothing at all. I use a soft pillow and sleep on a mattress.

I sleep on my stomach usually and occasionally on my side. Sleeping on my back is just so uncomfortable for me. I'm not sure if it's the pillow right against the back of my neck or what, it's just weird. I sleep in my underwear in my bed. (I tried sleeping naked and that felt too awkward.) Also, I don't really use my pillow that much. It's there, but having to put my head up a little further to rest it on the pillow hurts my neck. 

Edited by Judgement

• 1 month later...

I normally sleep in bed on my right side with three small pillows under my head, wearing very little clothing as I'm usually pretty warm even without it.