• I sleep on my stomach.
    • I sleep on my side.
  2. 2. Clothing?

• I sleep with full clothing.
    • I sleep in pajamas.
    • I sleep in underwear.
    • I sleep naked.
  3. 3. Pillow?

• I sleep with a soft low-height pillow.
    • I sleep with a soft medium-height pillow.
    • I sleep with a soft high-height pillow.
    • I sleep with a firm low-height pillow.
    • I sleep with a firm medium-height pillow.
    • I sleep with a firm high-height pillow.
    • I don't use a pillow.
  4. 4. Place?

• Bed
    • Couch
    • Floor/mattress
    • Other

A few things have changed since my last post. I find that I sleep naked all the time now. Far more comfortable that way. I also sleep on both sides just as frequently rather than favoring my left.

My bed has remained unaltered. It's still hard as plywood.

Yeah the same, but well I used to sleep with clothes all the time, but like, a year ago or something I tried to sleep naked once and now it is impossible to go back because it is much more comfortable.

Usually, a little bit like this. 

382710.gif

On a more serious note, I do wake up a good 3-6 times every single night on account of a sleep disorder (not insomnia). I sleep in my comfortable bed, all snuggled up like Twilight here, then Bam! I wake up. Not for the same reason as her obviously, but alas it still happens. I'm used to it now so its okay. I also have a tendency to fall asleep on my side and wake up on my back, sometimes I'll wake up on my back and one of my legs will be pulled towards me so that my knee is sticking up. It's the weirdest thing!

I'd try to go to sleep on my back because it's good posture, but when I wake up in the morning I find myself on my stomach. As for clothing, I make sure to at least take my socks off before I pass out. tongue.png

I don't really like to sleep with clothes on. They are uncomfortable and leave marks on your skin and whatnot, so usually I'm not... ahem, suited for success when asleep. Soft or elevated pillows also tend to hurt my neck. I am usually on my stomach, but sometimes I sleep sideways. It just depends (on the weather/temperature in the room, usually).
One would think that breasts would get in the way when sleeping on your stomach, but they are much heavier sleeping on your back or your side. I guess that's just me?

Edited by LanceTheTurtle
  • Brohoof 1

I don't really like to sleep with clothes on. They are uncomfortable and leave marks on your skin and whatnot, so usually I'm not... ahem, suited for success when asleep. Soft or elevated pillows also tend to hurt my neck. I am usually on my stomach, but sometimes I sleep sideways. It just depends (on the weather/temperature in the room, usually).

One would think that breasts would get in the way when sleeping on your stomach, but they are much heavier sleeping on your back or your side. I guess that's just me?

Wow when reading this post, it's like I wrote it myself. I'm exactly the same. With sleeping on stomach and all that too.

..well, apart from the having breasts part..

..And even though my neck doesn't like it I use a soft pillow anyways hah

With the amount of sleep i get a day (about an hour)

i do not think i really do care where, and how i sleep

i just plop down and lay there an hour later i just wake up

and then school starts, but i do prefer a really good pillow

(hmmmm i think i should bring a pillow with me to school)

I sleep on my side and have massive trouble getting to sleep but when I'm out I am OUT. I vary between pyjamas but more often then not sleep in my clothes and get changed the next day. I grew up with a streetlight outside my room so thanks to being conditioned by that I can't sleep in pitch black and need a dim light :P

• 1 year later...

so, heres a question, what do you prefer? sleeping on your back? or your stomach? (I hope you guys know what I mean :derp: )

I myself like sleeping on my stomach (and my side)

Edited by KrazyDashie
  • Brohoof 1