• I sleep on my stomach.
    • I sleep on my side.
  2. 2. Clothing?

• I sleep with full clothing.
    • I sleep in pajamas.
    • I sleep in underwear.
    • I sleep naked.
  3. 3. Pillow?

• I sleep with a soft low-height pillow.
    • I sleep with a soft medium-height pillow.
    • I sleep with a soft high-height pillow.
    • I sleep with a firm low-height pillow.
    • I sleep with a firm medium-height pillow.
    • I sleep with a firm high-height pillow.
    • I don't use a pillow.
  4. 4. Place?

• Bed
    • Couch
    • Floor/mattress
    • Other

I always try to sleep on my back or front, never my side since I either loose feeling in my arm or have trouble breathing, or both. I usually try to stay cool, unless it's winter where I try to be warm.

• 1 month later...
Position: I sleep either on the side or on my back, but not on my stomach. Most of the Time, I prefer to sleep on the side. 

Clothing: I sleep complete naked. I can't sleep in clothes. 

Pillow: I have two pillows. Both are soft and together medium-height.

Place: I sleep in my bed. I don't like it to sleep on a couch or something like this. 

Edited by IronM17

Let's see, if I'm cuddling all of my pony plushies at once (which I often do before actually falling asleep) I'll usually cuddle them all up for like 20 minutes, and either fall asleep with them all, or just place Twilight and Applejack beside me and cuddle with Fluttershy for the rest of the night... But I'll do that being that normally I don't sleep on my back, but it's kinda hard to sleep on my right side (which is usually normal for me) whilst cuddling a buttload of adorable ponies that I just end up squeeing at the sight of every time. :3

So, yeah... Otherwise, I sleep on my side in a relatively curled up kinda position, cuddling with Fluttershy for the rest of the night. :squee: Fluttershy makes me feel safe at night anyway...... Well, really, any of the ponies do, but Fluttershy especially. :3

• Brohoof 1

I tend to often have soft music playing on the radio to help send me to sleep. Dead silence just leads my brain to start thinking way too much and keep me up all night... The summer sleep pattern hasn't helped that much.

I normally always sleep on my side on my couch in my main room. The last time I slept in my bedroom was probably about four years ago. But the thing with my pillow is that my main pillow is the one I cannot fall asleep without and everyone I know hates my pillow to begin with. Then, underneath that pillow, I have four more pillows. And then I where pjs and sleep with two plushies. 

Edited by SquipyCheetah

I usually sleep on my side or stomach & in my underwear. If I sleep on my side, I keep a pillow in between my knees for comfort reasons. It's impossible for me to sleep without music or some kind of background noise. I can't concentrate without something going on in the background, and concentration's an important part of sleeping for me.

The only way that I can fall asleep is on my side. Laying on my back is comfortable, but I can never seem to actually fall asleep that way. Stomach... just no.

I try to stick with PJs, but I quite often sleep in my cozy shorts and whatever raggedy shirts I have. It doesn't get cold enough over here to warrant PJs most of the time, so I sleep with light clothing. Can't sleep naked, however.

For pillows, I just use whatever I have in my arsenal. I like to opt for soft pillows that are medium to large in size. Firm pillows tend to do me more harm than good. :/

I sleep in my bed and also on my couch. Whatever I feel like, really. :adorkable:

• 11 months later...

I usually sleep in my bed, with a firm low-height pillow. Resting my head on a pillow too soft or too high makes me really uncomfortable.

Every night, I fall asleep on my belly and I awake on my back. I start to feel some pain within minutes if I stay on my side.

I try to sleep 7-8 hours per day. When I was at university, I often couldn't do that so I improve my nights now.

I'm a bit long to fall asleep but fortunately it's really not difficult to sleep again if I awake in the middle of the night, no matter if I had to leave my bed or not in the mean time. ^_^

• 2 years later...

I switch positions A LOT. But I can usually never sleep on my back, not for long anyway. Idk why that is though. I find sleeping on my stomach is the most comfortable for me, as well as my sides. In fact I can't get to sleep very well at all if I'm not lying on my stomach. :mlp_huh:

• Brohoof 1

It takes me some time to fall asleep and I tend to move around a lot. Tend to snore very loud and have s tendency to cuss while zzzzzz.

I sleep in all positions, always turning left so I don't pull the sheet off. One side is more prone to be pulled off.

I don't have sleep wear, and the house is too crowded to go without full clothing. I have no lock on the room I sleep in so people can walk in.

I sleep with different pillows, since they're scattered about and mine get taken. I once had to bunch up a blanket to use as a pillow.

I sleep in a bed currently. A while ago, all I had was a couch because my family and I lived in a smaller house.

• Brohoof 1