Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your weirdest dreams and nightmares

Flow

Not sure whether to put this in dream or nightmare but I was in a dream where everyone in my class was completing their project because it was due today and when it was time for everyone's presentation, everyone was doing theirs when it was my turn, I wasn't ready to do mine because I did not finish it in time.

Even though I've completed school in 2012, I still get these dreams for no reason.

• 2 weeks later...

I had a dream that I was a Changeling, and me and Cadance got captured by a ponified Adolf Hitler. Except he wasn't being a Nazi. He was being a cheery person. He also had a hovercraft.

Then I WAS that ponified Hitler.

It.

Was.

Fucking.

WEIRD.

#WhatIsWrongWithMyHead

One time I was really frantic about school the next day because in my dream, we had this English packet to do and I haven't finished it so the next day at English I was digging around my binder like a maniac trying to find it but then I settled down for a bit and then I was just like, "Shoot. It was a dream" I was just relieved that there wasn't actually a packet.

I was in a dream where I was catching the train coming home and for some reason I must have teleported or something since I ended up in Germany or Prussia as it was called in my dream. Then I got off and stooped a singles rainy arrange and there were any of the singles arraign so on he tracks and there was a women who was at the back and helped my on and we moved and got to the station o had to get off I guess and then I woke and was like "wtf was that".

One time I dreamed that I missed my dream.  :blink:

Like, suddenly credits started rolling behind me (placed on a random breakfast food background), and I stood there and was like, "that's it?... it's over?...... I.. missed it??" 

• Brohoof 1

I have a lot of weird dreams, but what i remember is a dream that happened two days ago.

There was a person who can make a dream that is wished by another person. And then, he made the person who wished a desired dream sleep. After that, he gave the person a dream that is wished by that person. After i saw that, i asked my sister in a luxury bathroom. "My sister, can i meet him?" i said. "For what?" my sister said. "That person can make a dream that we like. I wanna dream about meeting with ponies in Equestria!" I said. But my sister didn't reply it. The dream was cancelled because my mom woke me up.

• Brohoof 1

I used to have a regular nightmare - maybe when I was waking up - of something grabbing me and dragging me under the bed.  Felt totally real and scary.  Like I'm vanishing.  When that happened I would never go back to sleep.  I also had a dream on a regular basis of flying breast stroke.  Like vivid and real and most enjoyable sensation.

• 1 month later...

Share your weirdest dreams down below!

Mine:

It was New Year's Eve and I was at the store with my dad. My dad found the perfume sale section and he started to sample the perfumes as a joke. All of a sudden, he fell in love with a perfume called "Happy Days in the Butterfly Garden" and he stole it from the store. He sprayed it on himself, me, and everything around him. Next we went to the checkout aisles and got in line. All of a sudden, the countdown to 2015 started! We watched the ball drop on a TV hanging from the ceiling. 10 seconds later, the TV screen switched to a screen that said "2015 Death Count" and the numbers were rapidly going up. Within seconds, the death count was over a billion.

Then I woke up...

Edited by fabrarity
  • Brohoof 2

I have weird dreams every night. I don't even bother to remember the details. I just remember that I have weird vivid dreams. I really wish I could share one with y'all but I seriously don't remember any that aren't disturbing and TMI.

• Brohoof 2

I had lot of weird dreams =)=)=)=)=)

One dream was that 

I was in my previous school in one lesson there were many people i didnt know in that class it was history class. The teacher needed to leave somewhere for one moment. Then some random boys started rampaging there and they put music in really loud assistant teacher tried to stop them but she was unable to do so because some other boys in back seat were burning some paper balls .

The boys put the music even louder I felt my ears hurting so much I thought my head would explode and suddenly the boys who burned paper balls started setting the curtains on fire. Then I had enough I grabbed my stuff and left the class and I was about to go home. When I was in hall way the ground started crumbling and it felt like an earthquake. I started running to the exit but when I was near to exit I saw that my backpack was back there on the hallway. I ran back there there were cracks already on the floor I grabbed my backpack and darted to the exit doors.

I finally got out from there I started walking home but I needed cross the car road and the cars were driving so fast so I went to the bridge and climbed the stairs there and crossed the bridge. When I was near store there were some people of my class playing baseball. Then when I was near them they started hitting the balls towards me Then I looked there and they said it was accident but I saw clearly it wasnt and They continued to to try to hit me. I started running in panic until one ball hit me in the stomach.

Then I woke up =)

• Brohoof 1

scimitar_3d_model_3ds_fbx_blend_dae_2996I don't know about Weirdest, but definitely one of those that scared me...........................

I'm eating dinner with my family inside my house at that time, Except my family wasn't my family(I didn't know them from anywhere but the dream rules said I did), the outside of the house was the same but the inside wasn't(the layout was the same but rooms were too big and different to how they really were.)We finish eating dinner, talk a little while cleaning up the table. I then go to my "room" to go to bed. As I go to bed I'm wearing a chain around my left hand that has a piece dangling. As I'm sleeping I feel a pull on the chain I awaken to find a hand pulling on the chain. I jump out of bed and as I do two kids I knew from school at that time crawl out from under my bed and they fight me, it's more like a shoving match but I push them away and get out of my bedroom. when I leave "my" room everything in the house has changed again. It's darker and Evil hangs in the air. I look around and instantly "know" my "family" is gone but I also realize they weren't my family. I Look to my right and see one of those old antique dolls with the glass eyes & curly hair  just standing in a doorway at the end of the hall. I walk up to it filed with both curiosity and dread. As I  get maybe a foot away it comes to life and tries to kill me with a small knife it was holding behind it's back. I manage to grab it and smash it against a wall. The doll shatters and as it does you can feel a scream come from it and a black smoke like living, writhing shadow rises from the inside and dissipates. I make my way to the middle entrance of the house between upstairs and down. I meet some one who tells me she's my "aunt" and gives me a sword and dagger that glow blue and looked like (image above, but with a black blade that had a blue glow around the edges and the handle was pure white). I took the swords without saying anything and my aunt left. I then proceeded to other parts of the house to try and find my real family. As I make my way through hordes the dolls attack me with various small weapons including hand held crossbows. Through it all the sword and dagger allow me to fight them off and cut through anything like air. Even more amazing I some how "knew" how to use them and my body moved the way I wanted it too. After searching the house for a long period of time I decide my family isn't here and I need to leave. I make my ay back to front entrance, it's locked and won't open so I use the sword to cut an X into the across the door and it falls apart. I run outside and find the yard full of the dolls. I fight my way to a large storage shed/garage we built in the back yard ( the shed is entirely too large compared to the real one). I go in and find a large tractor or combine and drive it out. I aim the thing at the house and jump off right before it plows into the house. I just know the house has to be destroyed. I get up after the jump and watch as the combine and house & explode in ball of fire. As I watch the house burn I take a slight breath of relief, when suddenly some one places their hand on my shoulder from behind. That's when I woke up......

• Brohoof 1

One time I had a dream that I got caught by a half-spider half-octopus half-caterpillar monster that was as big as my house. And it wrapped it's tentacles around my leg and started sucking my blood and marrow out! and I was trying to break free with a pair of scissors. O_O

And just when I thought I was gonna get eaten a hunter appeared out of nowhere and blew it up with a grenade! O_O

• Brohoof 1

Omg

my Weridest Dream is when i was going across the oceaon on a boat and then our boat blew up and i was stuck in the middle of a ocean with bombs and if you touched one it would blow up but surprisingly I made it to a beach area and it was abandon and i seen in the distance a oreo factory soo i went there and slenderman was standing at the end of the hallway soo i tried to run up to him but i woke up

I think I had one about the main character from 'How to Train Your Dragon' (even though I never watched the movie =/) who was looking for someone/something (his sister, maybe?) in some sort of large Christmas grotto, which I think was like the market near where I live but with Christmas X3

Not sure what happened next, but I think some Ridley-like monster had damaged him or something- possibly his sister too- and the two ended up with powers for whatever reason. He gained dragon powers of some sort, and his sister got the ability to create whatever clothes she could imagine. Their parents wanted her to create a career in the fashion industry, but she could only form the clothes on herself and not take them off, so she had to make them from scratch to sell them.

Anyhow, this Ridley-like monster... there's one moment I remember from my dream, and part of the reason is because the moment repeated itself for some reason   :blink: It was a simple one, though- he'd fly through a skyscraper and crash into business people along the way. But, the details were kinda different each time... and for some reason, with the second time, a man's head was blown off (which didn't happen the first time around) and... his head was still on his body, at the same time; like he grew another one as a replacement  :wau:

I once fell asleep with some Punk Rock music on and my dream was very strange, I dreamt I was at some weird Robot Rave, everyone was a robot, even me, I was a tall skinny blackish grey robot with 6 mechanical eyes, I remember that, and it was just like most Raves, but with Robots, quite weird, maybe that dream was boosted because of Daft Punk? Yeah maybe heheh.

• 1 month later...

Dreams are some times super weird. So I'm wondering what is the weirdest dream you've ever had?!

Here's mine:

After my ex boyfriend broke up with me I had a dream that he got shot in the mall and I watched him get shot and I ran over to him, took off my sweater and put it over the bullet hole to stop the bleeding and I screamed at him "you just don't get to leave me, I love you." I screamed and asked others to help but no one did. So I watched him bleed to death, talking to him telling him to stay alive. Im pretty sure it was something to do with letting go and moving on. Just weird right!? That's my weirdest dream. Or being chased by the wicked witch of the west. But I won't go into detail about that one!

So everypony what is your weirdest dream?!

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

*read "got shot in the mail" :wat:*

tripping over and waking up right before I hit the ground... also one time I found myself falling through a bottomless pit. and when I accually reached the "end" I guess there was a guy saying "next in line please"

Edited by KrazyDashie
  • Brohoof 2

I once had a dream that I was lying down in the middle of what looked like a torture chamber, while Twilight Sparkle was urinating on my face. I couldn't seem to break free or move, I just lay there screaming and I have no idea what the context of the dream was or why she was urinating, although for some reason I didn't seem to mind that it was happening.

Well, you wanted weird... :P

• Brohoof 2