Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would you rather meet your OC or your favorite pony?

Stone Cold Applejack

If you could choose one which would it be? And no saying "I'd just wish for Twilight so that a way I could have her use a magic to summon all of them." Don't do it. Just don't.

It was a hard decision but if it actually came down to it I'd think I'll choose Applejack over Red Sage.

Favourite pony. My pony OC/FC hasn't had much development or is even remotely interesting, compared to what Rainbow Dash has been through over the course of the series.

Tilt, someone who would share my love of Pinball or Rararara....

I'd probably meet my OC as I would have a much better chance at establishing a friendship with her than ms.Marshmellow.

My favorite pony of course!

It would be an honor to meet Princess Luna!

We could both sit down, sip some tea, and I'd ask her many questions about herself.

I'd probably complement her on how pretty looks...

And in the end I'd give her a big hug and leave.

I wonder what it would be like to Princess Luna.

Edited by E. J. Starlight

I think things would go south if I was in a room with Snowflake even though he has my exact personality I'd rather be him then meet him

as for meeting Fluttershy.... it would take awhile to get her to speak to me but it will be worth it in the end to befriend her

Edited by Snowflake Frostflame

It's a bit of a toss-up for me.  Meeting Pinkie would be great, but then again I think meeting my OC might be even funnier because, well...

post-31242-0-58033400-1422931584_thumb.jpg

It's so gloriously stupid. Every time I look at it I can't help but laugh.  Then again, telling something with a machine gun for a leg that it's something I made as a joke when I was drunk would not turn out well, so I'd go with Pinkie.

I think I would pick my favorite pony. My OC isn't me exactly, but she's very heavily influenced by me, so, it's kind of like I already know her

So yes, I would meet Fluttershy. Now if only that were possible...

I'd love to see my Summer! It's been a while since I did anything with her, and I have sooo much to talk with her. I know she would just likely scold me for a bit, but hell after that we'll have a blast exchanging ideas. Summer was initially made to be a ponysona, but years of roleplaying have changed her...