Pastel

Are you happy with your sex?  

351 users have voted

1. 1. Are you happy with your sex?

• I'm happy to be male
    • I'm male but I wish I was female
    • I'm happy to be female
    • I'm female but I wish I was male

I'm female, and fine with being female. But if you talked to me you probably wouldn't be able to tell which one I am  :P 

I don't act like a girl at all really, I can be kinda feisty and mean at times  ^_^  though I don't particularly act like a man either. Guess I'm really just me~   :grin2:

If you were a guy trapped in a women's body though wouldn't it make sense if you were gay? Because presumably you want to be women, and therefore want to sleep with men, so you're just gay. Well, maybe I just don't get it, I've never had those thoughts or experiences so what do I know.

Someone is going to have to explain this line of thinking to me. Because it feels like you have to invalidate homosexuality (like being a woman who only likes other women) altogether to get to it.

If cisgender people can be homosexual, I don't know why it's so hard to understand that transgender people can be, too. I, as a woman, don't exist to have sex with a man. My sexuality tells me otherwise. Why would it be different for a transgender female?

• Brohoof 1

I'm happy being female except for... That time of the month... If you know what I'm talking about. I won't go into detail though, but yeah. I'm very happy being female :) although I don't really act feminine very often. Unless I'm fangirling over an actor or something.

Someone is going to have to explain this line of thinking to me. Because it feels like you have to invalidate homosexuality (like being a woman who only likes other women) altogether to get to it.

If cisgender people can be homosexual, I don't know why it's so hard to understand that transgender people can be, too. I, as a woman, don't exist to have sex with a man. My sexuality tells me otherwise. Why would it be different for a transgender female?

I understand it now, it just took a while for me to understand it.

Yeees? maybe? I don't know I don't feel comfortable, but I don't spend to much time thinking about it =3. I could care less about me I care about everyone else to much X3.

Meh, there's gonna be good and bad aspects to being either gender. Women probably get the short end of the stick in terms of life though. Inequality, periods and pregnancy pain all suck. I probably shouldn't complain about being a man, it's alright.

Im female and I wish I was a guy. I dont like 99.9% of the 'female' things. in short everything is either a pain or doesnt fit me. Personally I act more like a guy so much so that my male friends even say im one of there 'guy' friends rather then 'girl' friends.

also i have been called him/he/dude by younger classmen. older people, little kids (omg that was just kind of funny), teenagers, and even people who never even seen me 83

also i hate barbie dolls, bratz, and tinkerbell. though i have many MAAANY issues with tinkerbell >> <<

• Brohoof 1

For me, it was first like, i dont care really. But since school i always had troubles with other males, like trying to befriend with them...well, they bullied me, they listened to stupid music, they liked to fight each other and the made fun of me.

So, i found females better, because, well they were nice, i could talk normally to them and so i kinda wished to be female so that i could normally talk to them and dont have to be manly as the other boys told me. ( dont even know what they meant, if they want to punch each other in the face, please go ahead ) .

I just felt uncomfortable that i had to go to the fitting room ( or whatever its called in english ) with the other boys in school...uh..i just hated it.

So, yeah, being female would have been a little bit better for me. 

And once in a dream i saw me as a female and thought, wow, looks pretty good..and then i woke up  :lol:

No. Biologically I'm female, and I may present femininely (my body type doesn't allow androgyny very well) but I've never really felt like a girl. Neither would I want to be a male though. :P I'm agender.

• Brohoof 2

Dunno if that was aimed at me, but I'm highly aware of the difference...I still hold on to my statement. I'd rather have been born neither then male or female, impossibility aside.

• Brohoof 2

Sometimes I wish I was female so I wouldn't mind giving/receiving free hugs. Oh no, my masculinity is under attack... but why, though?

Edited by Freegator
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thankfully yes. I'd personally hate to have to go through the mental problems with being Transgender. I mean it must be so difficult just to be who you are. I suffer with depression as it is so I know that isn't something I'd be able to cope with. I tip my hat to all the transgender ponies out there. You rule. Don't let haters by no you down!!! :)

• Brohoof 1

• 4 months later...